Phuoc An Hotel Reviews

39 Trần Cao Vân, Hoi An - Quang Nam Province, Hoi An, Vietnam

The hotel had a very good location and the rooms were confortable. However, me and my two girl friends had a terrible night on the third day because of the noise that the rats on the roof were doing all night long. That was not the worst part. When we woke up we realized that one of the rats was inside the room while we were sleeping and ate a banana we had in the desk on the room, really nasty. We think that is something that can't happend in any place, specially for the price they charge.

• 27th Aug 2013
  • Chile

The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating, highlighting all of the places I might want to visit, where I could find authentic food, and helping to arrange all tours and transport.

BREAKFAST was TERRIFIC !!!!! :-)