Phuttachot Resort Phi Phi Reviews

Moo.7 T.Ao-nang, Muang krabi, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

We've enjoyed our stay here. The beach and the town centre is about 10 min walk, there are many shops around as well. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was always clean. The only issue was the heat, air-condition is extra.

• 1st Feb 2016
  • Hungary

Facilities are bad, inconvenient location, required extra 500THB for A/C power, not clean. As for this room, 1000THB is too bad price for value. There is a room with A/C, clean, good atomospher and convenient location at 900THB in Phi Phi.

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Japan

I stayed at this place...first is not like the pictures, its totally different in a bad way , bathroom is very bad kind of dirty and even the Walls are not clean. Bed is very very unconfortable and I had ants on my room. Dont stay there !!!! I maje check out next morning first time and went to other place

Really cosy room. Nice balcony. Away from the confusion of the nightlife. They are in construction to improve it but you don't get noise from it. Would comeback for sure and recommend to my friends.