Phuttachot Resort Phi Phi Reviews

Moo.7 T.Ao-nang, Muang krabi, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Facilities are bad, inconvenient location, required extra 500THB for A/C power, not clean. As for this room, 1000THB is too bad price for value. There is a room with A/C, clean, good atomospher and convenient location at 900THB in Phi Phi.

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Japan

I stayed at this place...first is not like the pictures, its totally different in a bad way , bathroom is very bad kind of dirty and even the Walls are not clean. Bed is very very unconfortable and I had ants on my room. Dont stay there !!!! I maje check out next morning first time and went to other place

Really cosy room. Nice balcony. Away from the confusion of the nightlife. They are in construction to improve it but you don't get noise from it. Would comeback for sure and recommend to my friends.

• 20th Oct 2015
  • Portugal

You get exactly what you pay for. A convenient hostel a short walk from the harbor, but far enough to not be directly in the night life. It's placed directly at the bottom of the view point climb, but thankfully before the climb starts. This worked perfectly for us as everything was within 5-10 minute walk, view point, harbor, night life, ect. However, we should have paid the extra for AC. The fan was good, but the heat of Thailand meant sleeping was difficult. All said great value for money.