Phuttachot Resort Phi Phi Reviews

Moo.7 T.Ao-nang, Muang krabi, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

I could not stay there. Immediately looked for other Hotel and lost one diary. It is far from everything. Insects, trash around in the area, lots of construction and local people. No beautiful view at all.There were no others guests into the hotel. No english service available. I do not recommend.

• 7th Apr 2014

Lovely hotel with an excellent location. Just 5 mins walk from all the hussle but still far enough from the parties to be quiet. Room is quite basic but I was happy with it. Staff was talkative and funny, made me feel welcome. Loved that they picked up from the pier AND dropped off aswell. Quite a big thing in that heat. I'm a girl traveling alone and felt safe at the hotel. Walking there in the dark wasn't pleasant but ok.

There was a mix up when I booked because I booked two separate rooms. We ended up not being able to stay the first night which was a bit of a shame. I would have appreciated if I would have been contacted if the bookings were confusing instead of having to move to different places on my two nights on phi phi. But the second night was great, really nice place!

Decent place, lovely friendly staff who work hard for their guests, good location for a good nights sleep, nice and peacefulful but still an easy walk to everything. The room was basic but perfectly fine, a little expensive for what you get but that goes for everywhere in phiphi. No social area so not good for meeting people but would recommemd for couples/groups or anyone wanting a break from the partying