Piaskowy Hostel Reviews

Piaskowa 15, Wroclaw, Poland

Really like this hostel. Would definitely recommend it. The beds are comfortable and there are so many bathrooms you never have to wait. Location is really convenient right next to the market building and within easy walking distance to most of the city's attraction. Plus the staff are really helpful and friendly. And they have this cool common room downstairs that never seems to be used.

Üleasently surprised. Excellent location with many nice bars,churches and Hala Targowa nearby. We had a nice 2 night stay and would sleep there again..

It was very well-located and super clean. It was off peak season(mid of Sep) so toilet and shower were very enough. But I think if it is a hostel for low budget, there should be a equipped kitchen which people can cook by themselves but there were nothing about that. And if u want to meet other travelers this is not very good for that purpose.

• 18th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Very happy with my stay here. A great location, and very quiet in the rooms at night despite it being one of the main streets of the city outside. Would definitely stay here again, perfect for me

very good location, great stuff: the staff was very helpful and gives us all information, we needed. There is a nice kitchen and a lounge in the basement. So you can talk without disturbing your neighbors. The hostel is very new and clean. Sometimes it is a little bit cold and our room was very small. But all in all, it's a great place in a great city!

Really nice place to stay for a weekend, the bed was comfortable, close to the city center.

We stayed just for a night but we would have stayed longer. Everything looked very clean and new, with wooden floors and calm colours. Good breakfast and excellent showers. The main market is next door and it has a tram stop just in front in case you don`t feel like walking.

You can't pay with credit card. Staff informed us when checking out, which was too late!

• 12th Jul 2014

No hot water in the showers?!

Great value for money. Quiet while I was staying there which was good. A hostel which is family orientated or suited to those people wanting somewhere a bit more quiet. Great facilties and helpful staff who helped me with organising anything I required. Would stay there again.

Great hostel, friendly staff, super clean, perfect location for accessing the main sightseeings, cheap closed market next to it,very good breakfast.The only issue was the very poor Wi-Fi signal in the room.

the location is good and everything is clean and including breakfast. but actually cannot cook in the kitchen.only have the micro. but it is still good. the staff are nice :)

I decided I needed a break from dorms so booked a double room here for the night. Unfortunately it just happened that a school group was also staying. The walls were paper thin. People were screaming and shouting and constantly knocking on my door the entire night. I tried to complain several times and was unable to find the receptionist despite being a 24 hour reception. When I eventually found her she was rude and agitated that I had woke her up.