Piaskowy Hostel Reviews

Piaskowa 15, Wroclaw, Poland

Really nice place to stay for a weekend, the bed was comfortable, close to the city center.

We stayed just for a night but we would have stayed longer. Everything looked very clean and new, with wooden floors and calm colours. Good breakfast and excellent showers. The main market is next door and it has a tram stop just in front in case you don`t feel like walking.

You can't pay with credit card. Staff informed us when checking out, which was too late!

• 12th Jul 2014

No hot water in the showers?!

Great value for money. Quiet while I was staying there which was good. A hostel which is family orientated or suited to those people wanting somewhere a bit more quiet. Great facilties and helpful staff who helped me with organising anything I required. Would stay there again.

Great hostel, friendly staff, super clean, perfect location for accessing the main sightseeings, cheap closed market next to it,very good breakfast.The only issue was the very poor Wi-Fi signal in the room.

the location is good and everything is clean and including breakfast. but actually cannot cook in the kitchen.only have the micro. but it is still good. the staff are nice :)

I decided I needed a break from dorms so booked a double room here for the night. Unfortunately it just happened that a school group was also staying. The walls were paper thin. People were screaming and shouting and constantly knocking on my door the entire night. I tried to complain several times and was unable to find the receptionist despite being a 24 hour reception. When I eventually found her she was rude and agitated that I had woke her up.

Nice place in general and clean the problem is there are no lockers anb when I went there on easter, vacation the hostel was empty only a few polish people so I wouldn't say it had a great atmosphere . it is possible that it is not so popular among foreign travelers, but I am not sure. the showers are in the third floor which can be a bit annoying but they have nice showers up there.

Great hostel on a great location. The staff was happy to help, and there was a rich breakfast on a very warm dining and living room. The room had a slight cigarette-like smell but it was nothing that we couldn't cope with. Excellent value for money.

Piakowsky hostel is a very nice place to stay. Its location and breakfast were for me the most valuable thing. It would be even better if it had also a kitchen. Rooms are comfortable and clean, bathrooms as well.

I stayed here with my friends for 3 nights and I would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Wroclaw. It's just located 10-15 minutes (walking time) from the train and bus station (just next to the market hall) and the rooms and facilities were very clean. The price includes breakfast (toast, coffee, tea, cornflakes...) in a small kitchen. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. We'll definitely come back here!

• 1st Apr 2014