Piaskowy Hostel

Very Good 109 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 109 Total Reviews

2nd Nov 2016

Great location and easy to find. The website needs to include the tram stop, Hala Targowa, because not everyone has access to GPS. The hostel is less than a five minute walk to the Old City. The room was clean, had plenty of space, and the staff were very friendly. I think this is a very good value and I look forward to returning at a later time. Only problem: the water in the bathroom (shower) couldn't be adjusted. Maybe there's a trick to turning it on...I couldn't figure it out.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
28th Sep 2016
6.0

Not terrible, just no atmosphere. Also the guy that checked me in overcharged me, then got annoyed when I queried it. He also had no tourist advice, apart from "go walk around". Bad first impression. On the plus side the beds are comfy and you will get a good nights sleep