Piccolo Hotel Etruria Reviews

Via delle Donzelle 3, Siena, Italy

This was a great location for my one night stay in Siena. I was close to everything, walking around all day and night. It was great since I had already been to Siena before, I could stop in and out of hotel since it was centrally located. The staff was very helpful, courteous, and helped me get quickly to the train station on a day when there was a strike. The cab driver waited until he was sure I would have a train to my next Tuscan destination.

• 12th Apr 2014

The staff was very accommodating to us, waiting for us to arrive just before midnight, much later than we had anticipated. The hotel was a great value and the location could not be better for sightseeing in Siena.

The staff at this place were phenomenal! They were so helpful and friendly, with perfect English, amazing restaurant recommendations, and they even helped us contact our guide for our wine tour to help us arrange a tour through Tuscany! The rooms were pretty average in terms of decor, but everything was clean. The location was fabulous - very little street noise, yet just a few steps away from Campo. The only downside is that the 6 euro breakfast wasn't anything to write home about.

Great place in the best possible location and at a very reasonable price. No complaints at all. Am definitely going to stay their again next time I'm in Siena.

Amazing location, amazing aircon, super cool staff. Just a beautiful place. Its so close to Il Campo too. I'd recommend this to anyone and I'd go back again any day.

The location of Piccolo Hotel Etruria is amazing. Only one block away from the main square, but sheltered from the loud teenagers that spend the night drinking at the square. The rooms do not have a lot of character, but are clean and comfortable. The staff is very nice and helpful - they didn't mind me ringing the doorbell in the middle of the night because I was having trouble to enter the code to open the front door.

Thank you for the nice feedback. We are proud to announce the new restyle of the rooms in November, for the moment the big livining room upstairs has been refurnished. Regards LC

Staff (Leo) could not have been more helpful and genuine. Thank you. New venture this year so we wish the family much luck. A couple of small issues with the shower leaking so had to mop up with towels (big leak!).

• 4th Jun 2013