Pichilemu Royal Surf Hostel

6.6
Good 38 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 18-24
8th Oct 2016

A hostel perfectly equipped for a surf weekend. Not far away from the beach and all the necessities one needs. The staff was no staff at all! They were my mates! Cooked for and with me. We hang out when I was resting, they invited me to a party at night and would even let me use their private bics. Great people!

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
8th Oct 2016
5.7

The previous comments all indicated that we wouldn't get value for money, but seeing as it was the only hostel in Pichilemu with still 9 beds available for this particular weekend, we tried it anyway. The mattresses are very soft, the sheets don't appear to be very clean and the bathrooms certainly aren't the most hygienic ones either. Overall, the hostel is simply too expensive for what you get. It would've been fine if the price had been lower and/or if we'd gotten breakfast for this price.