Fabulous 1,559 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,559 Total Reviews
Pickwick Hall Located at 7 Bedford Place, Bloomsbury, London.
England
London WC1B 5JE 7 Bedford Place, Bloomsbury
89% 1559
51.5198792 -0.1236820
    Rooms available

• Inulein
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016

I really enjoyed my stay. The Location is rad, the staff was very friendly and the place felt very homely. It was overall clean, also some things are very old and stained. Still, I did not mind that very much. Breakfast is very basic and I would like for them to offer at least one fruit, like a banana or an apple, but it was still nice to not leave the Hostel with an empty stomach. So all in all, a good place to stay!

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2016

Overall I had a really great stay because the staff (I forgot to ask for their names) are amazing, the lady woke us up the morning when we were supposed to check out and the gentlemen helped us out with breakfast even though we were late (check out is at 12, we probably only checked out at 12:30-1). The room is small, not the best you can find out there but definitely worth the money due to its top knot cleanliness. If you're a backpacker, I think this is great for you.

11th Sep 2016

This place is the BEST!!! I've been hoping around Europe for the last couple of weeks and this has been the best hostel around. Wonderful staff, safe location that is easy to get to, off the main roads so you're not bothered with night-life noise, yet perfectly situated to access everything in London with ease. We were really impressed! The only thing I would add to this place is a lift/elevator! While the breakfast, WiFi, and sweet ambiance made up for it; 65 stairs is a lot to climb, lol!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
10th Sep 2016

Nestled in a quaint neighborhood, Pickwick Hall was a great spot to stay for our trip to London! We were within walking distance of a few underground stops, so getting around was very easy! The staff was very kind and polite, Patrick was really nice and accommodating during breakfast. Overall I felt very safe and I would definitely return on my next stay in London!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2016
7.7

Perfect location. Quiet hostel which we enjoyed. Showers on the top level didn't work properly (either scalding hot or icy cold). Internet stopped working on the Saturday night and not fixed.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

Very pleasant stay. Location is great: the hostel is close to everything but located on a quiet street. It is an old house, and some renovations would be great. Photos provide a very good presentation of the premises, so you know what to expect. Staff is very friendly and accommodating.

• USA, Male, 31-40
8th Sep 2016
7.4

In a nice part of town, close to Russell Square and a few-minute walk to the British Museum. Personal room was nice, bedding, window, mini-fridge, excellent wifi. Shared bathrooms/showers were a little run-down. Breakfast was bare-bones: toast, cereal, coffee only.

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
6th Sep 2016

It was a very good choice for hostel. However, there is no elevator so I took a lot of effort to move my suitcase. Apart from that, overall it's perfect.

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
5th Sep 2016

Loved my stay at Pickwick Hall again this year. Stayed here last year and enjoyed another great stay. You can't beat the location and the owner(s) & staff are marvellous. Has all the facilities you need and has a friendly homely feel to the place. Would come back again.

• Ireland, All Female Group, 41+
3rd Sep 2016

Excellent value for money and superb location. I have recommended it to others and will continue to do so.