Pickwick Hall Reviews

7 Bedford Place, Bloomsbury, London, England

Very nice, clean and homely!

Good hostel

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Really cozy clean rooms beds including towels excellent value for money in a great location, free wifi and lovely sitting room and kitchen

Great location, guiet street, we enjoyed staying here.

The location is perfect, Bloomsbury is one of the best areas in central London for staying, it's safe and nice and within a walking distance of most of the tourist attractions. There are fridge, mikrowave and washbasin in the room, which was great. Beds, showers and breakfest are good enough and the staff was very nice and helpful. I will definitely stay at Pickwick Hall again next time I'm in London!

The place has excellent location, in Bloomsbury, and all the essential facilities. Excellent wifi too!

Best hotel I have stayed in in the area. Some of the others cost twice the price.

• 31st Aug 2014

Yes great location but thought bathroom very poor no atmosphere at all didn't enjoy it

it was great hostel. friendly staff. but the breakfast wasnt enough for me.

There is nothing beautiful or elegant about this hostel, but if all you need is a place to sleep, it's perfectly adequate. I had a private single room with a shared bathroom, never had to wait for a shower, felt safe and comfortable while I was there. The best thing about this hotel is the location, right off Russell Square. You simply can't beat the location or the price! I will definitely stay there again the next time I am in London.

• 25th Aug 2014

Great location, not a very social atmosphere. Would be nice if you had lockers in the room, very quiet place, good value for money

Perfect location and a really nice place to stay for a few days in London. My girlfriend and I were looking to just relax and this was perfect. Loved being able to use the kitchen and the fact that we could have a private room and it was very quiet and night and in the morning. Will definitely stay here again.

This hostel is safe and extremely central - just 15 mins walk to Soho and 5 minutes to Holborn station which is linked to Heathrow and basically everywhere. Don't expect amazing bathrooms - bring some thongs/flip flops to shower in and you'll be fine - you get what you pay for. Nice lounge and breakfast area. Had a great, comfy sleep in a single bed- room was a little stuffy but I think the people I was staying with had been there for a while. I'd stay again.

Decently clean, customer service was great.

• 20th Aug 2014

The location was great,you can either walk to many landmarks such as covent garden,oxford street or you can take the tube from russell square or holborn. The rooms on the first floor were spacious and clean. In addition to this, the sheets were clean and you can have free towel if you haven t brought yours. The only problem was charging phones as the power socket was damaged. Breakfast was basic but fresh. You can stay there safely if you don t mind about minor problems.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Fair warning, the top floor showers have very low water pressure and the space is quite narrow; 2nd floor facilities are good. I recommend the 4-bed female dorm as the room is well spaced out and comes with handy wardrobes for storage and a sink in the room.

Excellent location but not very clean!

I liked the hostel. It has a very nice enviroment. It is located at the city centre. Although it has a shared bathroom and toilet it is always clean. Towels and small sized soap are provided for customers. Breakfast is included. Internet is free Wifi which is good for us. Reception staff is very nice and friendly. If you plan to visit London for vacation I strongly advise that hostel.

Quiet at night, clean, good wifi, nice breakfast included, excellent location - this hostel did all the important stuff for us well. Only nitpick would be slightly small bathroom I guess, hardly any room to put anything.

• 10th Aug 2014

Nice room with big windows, little balcony and frige, only the shared showers could be cleaner. All in all good stay, location is awsome. For one night or a few days absolutly okay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5