Fabulous 1,598 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,598 Total Reviews
Pickwick Hall Located at 7 Bedford Place, Bloomsbury, London.
England
London WC1B 5JE 7 Bedford Place, Bloomsbury
89% 1598
51.5198792 -0.1236820
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Nov 2016

Nice place, walking distance from Kings X. Lovely room. Older staff (owners I'm assuming) were very nice and friendly. Wanted to book again for my next trip to London when I checked out, not sure why I was advised to email instead by the younger staff member but hopefully they'll have the room available when I try tonight.

• USA, Female, 41+
19th Nov 2016

My stay was very pleasant. The Pickwick is clean and comfortable. The kitchen is usable. It's equipped with pots and pans, so I didn't have to eat out if I just picked up a few groceries. The hosts and staff are charming. The location is excellent and transportation is very accessible. I would definitely stay there again.

• Syria, Female, 25-30
12th Nov 2016
7.1

Overall I enjoyed my staying in the hostel, coz I like the stuff and how they treat the customers. nice breakfast in the morning, warm place and very homely. No bunks beds which is good and the beds are very comfortable. However, the basement is really humid. in my room, there is a lot of dust and I found a spider net with two spiders in the bathroom. I thought to mention that so the stuff can deal with that. Otherwise it was good.

• England, Female, 31-40
7th Nov 2016

A great hostel in an amazing location. I stayed in a single room, which was furnished with a bed, sink, fridge, drawers and desk. Perfect for my requirements and in a really nice area. The shared bathroom was clean and the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The tables were fully laid up for breakfast the next morning too (like in a hotel), which was a nice touch. I would definitely stay here again and would have no hesitation in recommending it to others.

7th Nov 2016

Good location, free wifi, quiet -- an excellent place to stay.

• England, Mixed Group, 41+
25th Oct 2016

Basic but clean and comfortable. Good value for money considering the location and situated in a quiet Georgian street not far from the British Museum and Oxford Street. As a family of three it was great to stay in a private room which had en-suite facilities and a fridge.

• England, Male, 41+
21st Oct 2016

Friendly reception and nice clean room. Would definitely visit again.

• USA, Male, 41+
15th Oct 2016
7.4

Safe and clean and a good location but the internet was not good at all so don't plan on staying here if you need a reliable internet connection.

• Estonia, Female, 41+
13th Oct 2016

Amazing staff ,the hostel was more like a hotel and breakfast room was like I was visiting my friend so cosy:) Super location, I will defenetly stay again.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
6th Oct 2016

Very nice staffs. If there was locker in the room instead of drawer and shower booth was not so tiny, I will give them 10 point.