Fabulous 1,499 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,499 Total Reviews
Pickwick Hall Located at 7 Bedford Place, Bloomsbury, London.
England
London WC1B 5JE 7 Bedford Place, Bloomsbury
89% 1499
51.5198792 -0.1236820
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
23rd Jul 2016

This review will cover only one thing: how accommodating the staff is at Pickwick. I got to the Pickwick after a long flight and travel through London. It was to my shock and dismay that I found out my bank had blocked my card and it was declined when I tried to settle my bill when I arrived. The staff didn't bat an eye. I got my room and breakfast and enough time to scramble and get some money changed to pay them. Thank you Pickwick House!

• Indonesia, Female, 31-40
15th Jul 2016
7.4

Nice place to stay for short term. My room is on the 2nd floor and they don't have a lift, a bit difficult for me to take the huge suitcase up to my room. I am so pleased that the reception offer to take my suitcase:)

• USA, Female, 25-30
13th Jul 2016

The staff were so friendly and helpful - it felt more like a bed and breakfast than a hostel. I slept in a four-person room - it had a fireplace, wonderful window and we each had our own bed - for the same price as I've paid for a sixteen-person room. It has such a comfortable and cozy feel and is on a quiet street that is still very much central London. I can't recommend Pickwick Hall enough.

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

Good location, staff was welcoming and friendly , everything was extremely clean even toilet and shower room, very comfortable bed can felt that just like home stay, definitely come back if I visit London again.

• Canada, Female, 41+
10th Jul 2016

Pickwick Hall is an absolute gem! Incredible location and Patrick was accommodating and helpful - he made a great experience an even better one. My boys and I had a large room with an ensuite bathroom and plenty of closet space. There was a hairdryer and free wifi, too. Plus a lovely common area. We would stay here again in a heartbeat!

10th Jul 2016
4.0

I stay at a fair amount of hostels and am really not someone difficult to please. One of the biggest things for me is just a little upkeep and hopefully it's clean. The room was disgusting. The floor was dirty, not just with stains but stuff all over it. There were mouse traps all over the halls and the rooms which isn't exactly the cleanest feeling. (I guess they were trying to take care of the problem though!!) The showers were no good. It was either scalding hot or freezing cold.

• Brazil, Couple, 31-40
9th Jul 2016
6.6

Book months before stay. Put in the basement room number 19. It smells a little bit dump and this room has not wi fii connection. And has not staff on Sunday . The location was very good.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
6th Jul 2016

I've always chosen Pickwick Hall whenever I visit London. Great location, great value for money. Everything is perfect. The staffs-especially female staffs-are not that kind compare to old gentleman who always served the breakfast for guests. He was very kind, gentle, and caring. As far as I know here is the best hostel in London.

6th Jul 2016

Great location. Could walk all over Central London from here. Underground very close by. Shops and grocery stores near. Only minor inconveniences were wifi was very weak and one shower didn't work. Host was very helpful and pleasant.

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
4th Jul 2016

I'd recommend Pickwick Hall to other people looking for simple accommodation in London and I would definitely stay there again. The location is brilliant for seeing the city. The only I didn't like was that the toilets and showers are mixed gender and there's not a lot of privacy. I haven't stayed anywhere where the bathrooms were mixed gender, so maybe it's just me not being used to it. The rooms were fab: comfy beds, real furniture and a fridge. Such good value for money!