Pickwick Hall Reviews

7 Bedford Place, Bloomsbury, London, England

Great place. Excellent location and real friendly,easy-going family atmosphere. It has the sweet charm of these old Bloomsbury houses. Don't expect anything trendy but that's why it is different from many hostels. It's very clean too. If you want to go pub crawling, it isn't for you. I'm going back in March.

All the staff have been very friendly and helpful through out my staying- will definitely recommend it to others!

Can't beat the location.

• 8th Jan 2014

The staff was very nice and helpful. The hostel is very well located.

Great location

Very well located. Friendly staff, I got sick during my stay in London, she prepared me a soup!!! Good Breakfast.

very nice and can make friend there

• 24th Dec 2013
  • China

Bedrooms and common areas very quiet and clean. Showers ok (small, old, dirty towel on the floor). Staff mixed - one girl Sadia completely lovely :) The other a bit abrupt at times. No bunk beds which was nice. So close to the British Museum, a posh area so very safe and pleasant. A restrained atmosphere, and hard to get to know people which I found I didn't like so much compared to other hostels I had been, but very "British" I guess! Other than that, the atmosphere was quite charming.

The staff was really kind and helpful and the atmosphere was very calm, wich is exactly what I wanted. The room was warm (in winter is important) and there was always hot water, that in other hostels is usually a problem. The price compare to other locations in London is reasonable.

• 12th Dec 2013
  • Spain

Homely, but a tad messy and someone really should fix that alarm at the front door. Place was nice, central, but not ridiculously loud.

• 8th Dec 2013
  • Sweden

Brilliant location and very helpful staff.

1 2 Next » last »