Pickwick Hall Reviews

7 Bedford Place, Bloomsbury, London, England

Really quiet and nice place! Did notice that most people who stay here are a lot older than we are, but we didn't mind that too much as we didn't stay in the hostel except to sleep. Location was good, showers/toilets clean. We were there when it was really hot, so the lack of air conditioning made it uncomfortable most nights, but in less hot weather, the place would be great!

• 29th Jun 2015
  • mangiamj
  • All Male Group, 18-24

very friendly staff, room was very clean and quiet.

• 29th Jun 2015

Friendly welcome, superb location, close to British Museum and 20 minutes from Kings Cross by foot. Highly recommended.

Would be good if breakfast can be earlier than 8.30.

very conviniently located, very friendly atmosphere, like being in a friendly house, very good stuff :-)

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Greece

Great location for central London, helpful staff, comfortable and quiet. Only suggestion is block out curtains as we found the light at dawn and dusk in accommodations all over the UK makes sleep difficult.

Friendly staff member, room was perfectly fine

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

La posizione dell'ostello è ottima, a 5 minuti dalla metro e da varie fermate autobus. La camera era ampia e pulita, con tanto di frigorifero. Ho trovato i bagni molto puliti rispetto ad altre strutture in cui ho pernottato a Londra allo stesso prezzo. Il personale è stato gentilissimo! vivamente raccomandata!

• 9th Jun 2015

I really liked this hostel. It had a very warm and friendly atmosphere and I felt safe there. I think I will stay there again, when I am in London next time.

We stayed only one night and left too early to sample the breakfast. It seemed pretty good. This was an extra London day on our family holiday.

Excellent position, spacious room with the fridge!, good beds, nice breakfast, We weren't satisfied with the shower and the water pressure. Also, there was a squeacking sound coming from the ceiling when somebody would walk on the ground floor (our room was in the basement). We had problems with opening the windows...However, we would recommend staying at this hostel.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Croatia
  • All Female Group, 41+

Ottimo...consiglierei questo ostello a chiunque voglia visitare Londra....ottime le stanze... Spaziose pulite ....doccia calda...ottima colazione.... Personale cordiale...tornerei....grazie di tutto

• 1st Jun 2015

The room was quite spacious for London but unfortunately the door of the ensuite bathroom couldn't be locked. Very suitable for the more mature budget travellers. I would stay there again.

Certainly the best value you can find for a single room! I wasn't expect to be that good for the money I paid. Super central but not noisy. The single room is even with a refridge and microwave! The staff are nice. Not ideal for party people but defintely the best choice for a calm and comfortable stay. The only thing that I would like to bring out is the stairs. However, I would definitely stay here everytime I come London!!

Good stay the staff we very helpful. Thanks

• 26th May 2015
  • New Zealand

Pickwick Hall is quiet and classy, in a great location (between Holborn and Russell Square), few blocks from British Museum. The staff is very kind and Patrick the owner is a very nice guy. The rooms are wide, clean and this year I had a refrigerator in my room, and the price ( you're in London!!!) is quite affordable.! I was there 2 times but for sure I'll come back !!! I recommend 100% the Hostel.

Lower security rating because they didn't have lockers or luggage storage which it says they do on the website, got lucky and didn't have any bad roommates with sticky fingers but I probably wouldn't stay again unless they had lockers/storage.

I chose Pickwick Hall because my friends were there. Since I paid for an 3-bed ensuite room, for me there was no value for money. This hostel is all about location. Room was adequate and quiet, but shower was tiny and water pressure was non-existent. One day I slept in and there was no hot water left. My room faced the street and had wifi, my friends room faced the back and had no wifi - but they had water pressure. Friendly staff, but they don't speak much English.

• 17th May 2015
  • Sweden

Einfach ein prima Ort um London zu erkunden, Top Lage, Top Preis Leistungsverhältnis. Absolut empfehlenswert:

Great location, helpful staff, didn't like the shower though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3