Pie Jana Reviews

J. Raina street 43, Liepaja, Latvia

When I arrived there weren't anyone in the hostel and I had to call one number,that could be problematic for some foreigners. Apart from that everything was perfect and the hostel is very nice!:)

I really liked this place. Especially on the staff. She was very friendly and nice. She offered me all the detailed information... Thank you maam.

Very nice bedroom, equiped kitchen, possibility to use infrasauna. Very friendly, kind and helpful landlady. Computure with free internet, TV in the room. I enjoyed my stay there.

a bit far from center, but everything is nice within the hostel. clean and comfortable bed, and there's even a TV in your room. Just make sure your phone works because you have to call the host to come open the door for you, otherwise you may need to ask someone nearby for help.