Piedra Blanca Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Av. Arce N� 27, Uyuni, Bolivia

The location is nice - but so are most other hotels/hostels in this small town. The shower was terrible with only a tiny stream of cold water. Extremely rude staff who came out of the hostel to ask me not to use their wifi after I checked out (yes I was OUTSIDE) and threatened to charge if I continue. *I must emphasise also that this is NOT THE ONLY HOSTEL available, there are over 30 hotels/hostels in town, many with cheaper prices than here too, you can easily find one when you get there

Wonderful hostel in Santa Cruz, with great facilities - common kitchen, TV room, clean bathrooms and good beds.

• 19th Dec 2014

Really good if you're stopping off before or after the salt flats tour. Clean, big rooms, lots of blankets. Best showers we've had in Bolivia. Only downside is wifi is quite poor in the room but fine in the courtyard

best facilities in all of bolivia, it was thiugh I was almost in The second world.

Decent hostel, comfy beds!

This was like a slice of heaven after our three day salt flats tour, lovely showers, spacious double room with lovely warm fleece blankets, usually breakfast of sugary cereal, bread and jam. We only stayed one night but it was ideally located next to the main plaza and was nice and quiet too.

70 bs. for a 6 bed dorm with no window, dirty blankets, squeaking floor boards, no hot shower between 22.30 pm and 7.30 AM. you better walk further up 50 meters where all tour agencies are, to find privates with shared bathroom for 40 bs. per person or double twin for 120 bs. stuff is helpful - the rest is not worth the money they charge. just use trip advisor to find better and cheaper accommodation in uyuni.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »