Piedra Blanca Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Av. Arce N� 27, Uyuni, Bolivia

Nice hostel! Only stayed one night. The private room was great, good bathroom.

Good option for a stay in Uyuni before a salt flats tour. Good location close to all the agencies and restaurants, and a walk from the bus stop. Room was warm and bed comfortable, plenty of hot water. Breakfast was ok and wifi was good in common areas.

The hostel is ok, but we didn't really feel welcomed by the staff. The dorms where ok, but 2 plugs is not enough at an 8 persons dorm. The location is good. I do think the price is way to high, but maybe that's just the price range in uyuni...

We stayed here after the Salt Flats Tour and it was clean with big comfortable beds and good bathroom facilities. Limited atmosphere, but Uyuniy isn't a big atmospheric town in any case. Would definitely recommend.

Leaving at 12:00, I had to cancel a booked nightnight. Despite I had stayed 4 nights, the staff wanted me to pay for the following nightnight, wanting to take me to then police station if I didn't pay. I had to make the bed to avoid paying. And twice because they didn't like the way I had done it! Never been so much humiliated... Sure I will never go back nor recommend this hostel!

YOU CAN NOT CHECK IN EARLY!! lies advertised! we were made to wait in the cold for 6 hours before check in! f you want to stay and wait for your bus after you check out forget about it. Staff are rude

I didn't actually stay the night that I booked as I decided to travel on right away after finding out when my bus would leave. But I did use the hostel's facilities and stayed for most of the afternoon. It's quite spacious (safe for the kitchen) and certainly clean. Staff was helpful. Location is very central, so this is pretty much as good as it gets.

Great hostel for a stopover before or after the salt flats tour. Good location although slightly difficult to find, better breakfast than most (tea/coffee/hot choc/ bread/ jam/ cereal/ yoghurt). Very comfortable beds and good hot showers. The staff were very helpful and friendly. One member of our group was unable to stay the night due to illness and they were very helpful and kind in managing to re-sell the bed last minute, so that she did not have to pay.

The showers were nice and hot. The internet was quite fast and worked just fine. The staff was very friendly and helped us with all our questions about the Salar de Uyuni tours. Lockers are available. Next to the hostels are ATM´s and a lot of restaurants. The common room was nice and you could watch DVD´s if you want. The only negative thing was the breakfast: The toast was as dry and hard as the Uyuni desert....the cereals instead were soft and slushy. But the rest was just fine =)

Extremely pricy for dorm bed and worst breakfast we had in South America. But I guess it's the same everywhere in Uyuni...

Bad wifi, but otherwise a OK hostel. Not the best I've stayed in.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »