Pierrot e la Rosa Reviews

Via Bruno Buozzi 16/8, Genoa, Italy

the floor in my room was sticky and cleaned only after 2 nights when I asked for it. we had a disagreement about the desposit which was unpleasant. pos. : they borrowed me an umbrella. ☔ and offered me un panino for breackfast.

Nice and clean room, well located, kind hosts. The only limitation was that there was no ensuite as advertised on their website but a shared bathroom with other guests

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Romania

The b&b is a nice central located, but very noisy, flat with a few rooms for rent. There is only one bathroom fpr all rooms, which is very clean, but noch "ensuite". "...we can prepare for you fresh bread, warm focaccia, croissants, and offer you the best English teas selected according to our experience." We haven't seen any fresh bread, foccacia, croissants at breakfast.

View all Genoa Bed and Breakfasts