Pil Pil Hostel Reviews

Av. Sabino Arana 14, Bilbao, Spain

Friendly, bright, clean and cosy hostel. Right near bus station and about 15-20 minute walk to the old town but a very pleasant walk down along the river. Great location!

Helpful staff, clean facilities, although the rooms lack charm, they are perfectly functional. Chargers in lockers would be a great addition. Breakfast was satisfying. As a solo female traveller, I felt very safe and comfortable. Location is literally 5 minutes from the bus station and right outside of the tram line (which I didn't take, but I felt better that I had that option to traverse the city at night). A short walk from the Guggenheim and cultural center--I had a fantastic experience!

OMG! The toast is so yummy! I ate 10 slices O_o

The breakfast was very small, but frequently refilled.

• 13th Feb 2015

This was my first time staying in a hostel and it exceeded my expectations. clean rooms, bathrooms and a good breakfest in the morning. TV didn't work but it didn't matter because we had WiFi and were mostly on our computer for the brief time that we were in our room.

• 31st Jan 2015

Very nice staff and clean facilities. Could have one stove and oven to cook and one fridge at the private rooms area.

Staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. Was there on a weeknight and only one night so atmosphere may be different at other times, but it was relatively quiet and extremely relaxed. The bathrooms were a bit dirty but no more than most hostels. If you have shower shoes/flip flops you'll be fine. Everything was pretty secure and the people at the desk were very knowledgeable, kind, and helpful about getting around the city and things.

• 9th Dec 2014