Pilgrim Hostel Reviews

Duskova 12 150 00 Praha 5, Prague, Czech Republic

The hospitality is amazing, however, the amenities specially on the first floor were not well maintained. The location is okay, a bit far from the city but highly accessible by public transport.

It's a small and nice place near the business center or Prague. It has a small yard in front of it (so if you have a bike eg you can leave it there), 2 kitchens, where you'll have 24h access to tea/coffee (we even had honey) and some smaller meals (when I was staying there, the owner had brought some eggs from his own farm for breakfast, which was incredibly nice! The rest of the breakfast was also pretty good compared to other hostels), and bedrooms with lockers. + the owner was really nice!

The host, Jan was extremely gracious and made sure that we feel most welcome in Prague.The facilities are pretty good for the price that you pay.Also the breakfast which is included is awesome and the kitchen facilities are also good enough.The only down side is the distance from the city centre, but there is a tram line 2 minutes away.

The hostel was very good. I truly recommend that to you. The host was so nice and friendly. It's so convenient to take the tram to go to city centre or you can walk to there it's up to you.

Cosy Hostel, Excellent people, just feel like your home. Jan is one of the best guy i've ever met. Me and my friend had awesome welcome party with him and other guests. I definetely recommend this place to everyone ;)

Mr. Jan, the owner of this hostel, is really nice. He is probably the nicest guy I've ever met. He offered me two shots of Czech rum as a welcome drink. He also helped me with directions and many other things. But he is not always at the hostel. Actually, he was at the hotel only when I checked in, then he left the hostel. So if you need help or anything at night or after your checking in, you gotta call him. By the way, he can speak German. It will be good for you if you speaks German.

I really liked how Jan made me feel at home. Free welcome shot after the welcome shot! Things here get pretty crazy on the weekend! JAN IS THE MAN!

The location is not very good as it takes one tram stop to the metro but it's really cheap... The room is a bit dusty but it's fine under the good price. The hostel owner is very kind and friendly.

The staff was really really good for me. He is very kind and the facilities are good but kind of dirty.

• 31st Dec 2014