Pilgrim Hostel Reviews

Duskova 12 150 00 Praha 5, Prague, Czech Republic

Mr. Jan, the owner of this hostel, is really nice. He is probably the nicest guy I've ever met. He offered me two shots of Czech rum as a welcome drink. He also helped me with directions and many other things. But he is not always at the hostel. Actually, he was at the hotel only when I checked in, then he left the hostel. So if you need help or anything at night or after your checking in, you gotta call him. By the way, he can speak German. It will be good for you if you speaks German.

I really liked how Jan made me feel at home. Free welcome shot after the welcome shot! Things here get pretty crazy on the weekend! JAN IS THE MAN!

The location is not very good as it takes one tram stop to the metro but it's really cheap... The room is a bit dusty but it's fine under the good price. The hostel owner is very kind and friendly.

The staff was really really good for me. He is very kind and the facilities are good but kind of dirty.

• 31st Dec 2014