Pineapple Guesthouse Reviews

291/4 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket, Thailand

I recently got the chance to stay at the Pineapple Guest House. I've been to many hostels and this was one of the best experiences I've had staying at one. Everytime I would come back from a day at the beach I would feel like I would be coming home. The owners are very nice and helpful, they did everything they could to make my stay very welcoming. It was hard for me to leave. Great place to relax and chill, everything is very close. I don't really write reviews but I had to for this place. :)

We enjoyed our stay at Pineapple Guesthouse. The room was clean and the couple who run it are very helpful and nice people. I would not arrange a car though this hostel though, as they charged us an extra 100,000 Baht just to make a 5 minute stop that was less than a minute from the airport. It is in a good location next to a pretty beach.

• 28th Jun 2015

basic but a great place all around. Staff was very friendly and helpful