Pineapple Guesthouse Reviews

291/4 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket, Thailand

Great location close to beach and many restaurants, I stayed in the dorm which was fine. Comfortable beds. Steve and Lek were great- Lek is an absolute sweetheart and makes the place feel like home. Cafe had great food as well- perfect for breakfast!

Best hostel, recommending to everyone! Atmosphere was fantastic and the staff were incredible!

• 9th Nov 2015

The staff are great here everything else is pretty average. Although you do get a good night sleep in a quieter part of Phuket.

Basic accommodation which is prefect for backpackers. Clean, great and very friendly staff

Pineapple guesthouse was awesome! Your literally a 5 minute wall from the beach. The woman who runs it and Steve are super friendly. They will help you with anything needed. There is a 7 11 right next to the hostel along with tons of street stall foods. Huge lockers jn the room and chilled vibes. I absolutely loved this place, plus it wasn't a huge party hostel.

Nice guesthouse, clean and tidy. The couple who ran it were very nice and helped arrange transport. 10 min walk to beach, also provided pickup from airport.

very kind people

Stayed there for a week at the end of October so it was a bit quiet. But it's very clean and the hosts are great! With just a few minutes walking distance to the beach and lots of restaurants and bars. Placed in karon it is smaller and nicer than Patong and you got less jetski and boats on the beach! Definitely recommend to stay at the pineapple!

I recently got the chance to stay at the Pineapple Guest House. I've been to many hostels and this was one of the best experiences I've had staying at one. Everytime I would come back from a day at the beach I would feel like I would be coming home. The owners are very nice and helpful, they did everything they could to make my stay very welcoming. It was hard for me to leave. Great place to relax and chill, everything is very close. I don't really write reviews but I had to for this place. :)

We enjoyed our stay at Pineapple Guesthouse. The room was clean and the couple who run it are very helpful and nice people. I would not arrange a car though this hostel though, as they charged us an extra 100,000 Baht just to make a 5 minute stop that was less than a minute from the airport. It is in a good location next to a pretty beach.

• 28th Jun 2015

basic but a great place all around. Staff was very friendly and helpful