Pineapple Park Kona

• 81-6363 Mamalahoa HWY, Kealakekua, HI 96750, Hawaii's Big Island, Kailua-Kona, USA

7.6
Very Good 446 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 446 Total Reviews
Pineapple Park Kona Located at 81-6363 Mamalahoa HWY, Kealakekua, HI 96750, Hawaii's Big Island, Kailua-Kona.
USA
Kailua-Kona Hawaii 96750 81-6363 Mamalahoa HWY, Kealakekua, HI 96750, Hawaii's Big Island
76% 446
19.4984934 -155.9196317
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
20th Oct 2016

Thank you Annie for your hospitality great unwind for the start of our holiday.

• Canada, Male, 41+
29th Sep 2016
8.0

Easily the nicest hostel facility in Hawai'i -- and I've stayed at hostels all over Hawai'i over the years -- BUT the proprietor has a mental problem. She is a miser and a bully. How did she ever end up in the HOSPITALITY industry?

• USA, Couple, 31-40
25th Aug 2016
7.4

Staff were great. Location was a little further than we would have liked. Car rental is a necessity. All in all it was a great stay.

5th Aug 2016

I arrived late at night, and a very nice lady checked me in and helped me to my room. She even fixed me dinner since I was not able to get it on my way I traveled around the Big Island without a car, so the location of the hostel was not ideal for me. It is located in the town of Captain Cook, about half an hour south of Kailua-Kona. However if you do have a car, this will not be an issue at all The hostess lady taught me how to use the bus system, so everything worked out Good experience

• USA, Male, 25-30
31st Jul 2016
2.0

SCARY AND DANGEROUS STAFF! I've been in 30+ countries, back packed for 2+ yes around the world and never had such a horrible experience. The woman at the front desk who I believe is the owner, an Asian woman. She's bitter, mean as heck and one of the rudest people I've ever met. When I arrived, I asked to see the room. She yelled at me saying "I dont have to show you the room, you've seen it online" she then proceeded to curse and yell and threaten me. STAY AWAY. DANGER

• USA, Male, 41+
19th Jul 2016

Had an overall positive experience. The only negative was I had to leave for 3 days in between my stay [ I had originally booked for 6 days] and the host wouldn't give me a refund on the 3 days I didn't stay.

• Germany, Female, 18-24