Pineapple Park Kona

• 81-6363 Mamalahoa HWY, Kealakekua, HI 96750, Hawaii's Big Island, Kailua-Kona, USA
7.0
Very Good 416 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 416 Total Reviews
Pineapple Park Kona Located at 81-6363 Mamalahoa HWY, Kealakekua, HI 96750, Hawaii's Big Island, Kailua-Kona.
USA
Kailua-Kona Hawaii 96750 81-6363 Mamalahoa HWY, Kealakekua, HI 96750, Hawaii's Big Island
70% 416
19.4984934 -155.9196317
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Jun 2016

This place is great if you love an outdoor feel and don't mind a few bugs here and there. We didn't see any in the room though, so that was a plus. The vibe is super friendly and chill and we met great people! It's a clutch location if you want to do some snorkeling. There were some restrictions (kitchen and shower close at 10), but if you plan ahead that isn't a problem.

• blw844
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
28th May 2016
8.0

Annie is the swellest!! She's so kind and even personally picked me up from the airport!! It's super cozy and friendly atmosphere.

16th May 2016
7.1

I, it would seem unlike almost everyone else, found the owner to be sweet, and helpful. She greeted me kindly, checked in regularly, even had the courtesy to make sure I was awake, and see if I wanted to move dorms when she was checking to men into my room. The place was clean, the staff was friendly, and it's a beautiful location. Just a warning, if it will bother you that the lounge, dining tables, bathrooms and showers are outside, don't book here, as all are co-ed and open air.

• vlarouche2
  • USA, Male, 25-30
14th May 2016
7.1

Great value, and facilities.

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
3rd May 2016
6.0

There is extra fee for single nights

18th Apr 2016
4.3

Booked my stay I didn't realize it was far away from where I needed to be. About 5 minutes after I looked up the location on Google Maps and realized it was 15 miles from where I need to be I called the hostel directly and spoke to a woman who said she would cancel my stay and refund the $51 deposit. I NEVER got my $ back. I was very disappointed. I've never used hostel World and didn't know how to get my $ back. To this day I still have not received a refund of any kind

17th Mar 2016
3.4

No me gusto nada, y me fui al hotel Manago que está ahí cerquita

16th Mar 2016
5.7

The women that worked there was very rude. She didn't seem to get along with anyone at the hostel and would constantly move our personal belongings around after we had addressed it with her to not. The place was very far away from any major towns, but then again the island is very large!

• Bolivia, Male, 25-30
13th Mar 2016

Pineapple park hostel was a wonderful place and I am glad that I had the opportunity to stay there. The staff were very accommodating and the place itself was very welcoming, clean, and fun to stay at. It was a great bargain for having stayed there a whole week. It's location was not too far from any point of interest and it helped a lot that it was fairly close to the airport (about 30 min drive). My one and only complaint is regarding the hours of the kitchen, which would close at 10 pm.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
23rd Feb 2016
2.0

The lady at the front desk was very rude and not helpful at all. I recommend staying at "my Hawaii" hostel. Which is closer to town and the staff is very friendly and helpful.