Pineapple Park Kona Reviews

81-6363 Mamalahoa HWY, Kealakekua, HI 96750, Hawaii's Big Island, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, USA

Clean and well kept. Lady in charge is very kind. Love the location for snorkelling! If you don't have a car, you may find it too far from town. It's quiet :) My only complaint is the plastic wrapping on the mattress', it's noisy and woke me up a lot.

Best place to stay in the big island especially if you‘re travelling alone! This place has an amazing host Annie! Wow what an amazing person! So helpful and kind. I have stayed in many hostels all over the world the last few years and never met a host that goes so far out of her way to make your stay enjoyable! The hostel is very clean, spacious and fast WiFi throughout! There are No bed bugs here! Try to see the Manta Rays! Best hostel in Hawaii by far! I recommend staying here! Amazing Place

The hostel is very nice. The kitchen is clean and fully equiped. There is a nice terrace and even TV. The hostel is situated outside of town and quite far from the airport. There are not many busses and it takes long.The owner is a bit special. If you need something in addition, it is expensive: 5$ for washing machine, dryer and soap. 13$ for renting snorkeling gear. 40$ to be picked up at the airport (one way). The showers and the kitchen were closed with a lock during the night.

Hi I highly recommend the Pineapple Park Kona hostel, Annie is very nice and went out of her way to make sure everything was good. She helped us out with an Excursion by directing us to the right vendor. The Hostel is very nice with open space concept and very clean. I would stay there again. Thanks

• 8th Nov 2013

Terrible. My flight delayed and I could not arrived in the hostel at the agreed time. I sent several emails and got no answer. When I arrived at the hostel there was not staff. I had to find another place to spend the night. Horrible experience!!!

• 21st Oct 2013