Pingyao Harmony Backpacker Guesthouse Reviews

No.165 Nan Da Jie Street, Pingyao, China

We loved the double room with the traditional kang bed and loved the beautiful courtyard - very romantic and peaceful. Great location too. Disappointingly the woman working there took more money from us than the balance due according to our booking. We didn't get a receipt for the "deposit" and as the amount was only about 30rmb we let it go as it was too difficult for us to argue in Chinese. Other hostels in the vicinity look at least as nice but maybe are more honestly run. Try them!

Me and my friends loved this place. It was like a little oasis, so central and the place was beautiful. The staff were very kind and accommodating (even though we turned up to the wrong place) and gave tonnes of advice and help with the area and transport. Would definitely recommend!

Really nice place to stay, friendly staff and clean room. English is OK. They have a fluffy, sweet dog! :)

I specifically stayed in a private room to experience the Kuang Bed...and it was NOT a disappointment! Wonderful experience.....Thank you xx (Don't ever get rid of them) My outing to MianShan was outstanding!!! If I had known it was so beautiful there with soo very much to see I would've liked to have stayed in a hotel..6hrs just wasn't enough!!! You might consider doing a 2night stopover alternative tour? Pingyao is beautiul...you are very lucky!