Pink House Backpackers Reviews

Carreteria 2, Malaga, Spain

Love the girls who work here. There become good friends and are very positive, uplifting and made my stays here very enjoyable. Always something fun going on and the atmosphere of the place is very calm, and almost healing. At times, very loud and a bit of a cluster, but overall a great hiatal and the only one I've wanted to stay at.

• 16th Jul 2015

Cool hostel, with nice, amicable staff and a nice atmosphere. The common area of the top floor we stayed felt more like a sunny patio, with an open-ceiling kitchen (packed with refrigerators for anyone to use), its walls decorated with vivid drawings and quotes people left behind. The four-bed room was equipped with working AC, the beds were comfortable, and the bathroom was clean and fully functional. I consider this hostel to have a great value. Checkout a bit early at 11am is the only con.

We asked for a room with two beda and got a room with 4 beds for the two of us. The room had no window to the outside. Only a smal window to the kitchen were everybody was smoking. I didn't like this at all. After our complaint nothing changed. They had no other room available. Due to lack of fresh air I didn't sleep well at all.

• 26th May 2015
  • Belgium

Two people walked in the room during the night claiming that me and my friend were sleeping in their beds. One was at 2 and the other at 4:30 in the morning. Either the hostel overbooked our room or people didnt go to the right place but it was scary having some one wake me up in the middle of the night and them telling me i was in their bed. Also our door was never locked during the night but i didnt see how to lock it from the inside. All in all it could have been better organized i think

• 2nd May 2015

BEST hostel in Malaga..! I have tried pretty much all the hostels in malaga city.. And this one just stands out remarkebaly! You could easily find a hostel that has better rooms, bigger and more bang for the money... But the Atmosphere just cuts right through it all ! So full rating from here!

it was a cool, nice location, friendly staff everything was fine

Good Staff, localization, but terrible bed, too noisy bedroom, faced to the street (we were in a private one). Not so good kitchen, and a mess.