Pink House Backpackers Reviews

Carreteria 2, Malaga, Spain

Two people walked in the room during the night claiming that me and my friend were sleeping in their beds. One was at 2 and the other at 4:30 in the morning. Either the hostel overbooked our room or people didnt go to the right place but it was scary having some one wake me up in the middle of the night and them telling me i was in their bed. Also our door was never locked during the night but i didnt see how to lock it from the inside. All in all it could have been better organized i think

• 2nd May 2015

BEST hostel in Malaga..! I have tried pretty much all the hostels in malaga city.. And this one just stands out remarkebaly! You could easily find a hostel that has better rooms, bigger and more bang for the money... But the Atmosphere just cuts right through it all ! So full rating from here!

it was a cool, nice location, friendly staff everything was fine

Good Staff, localization, but terrible bed, too noisy bedroom, faced to the street (we were in a private one). Not so good kitchen, and a mess.

Location of this hostel is terrible!!! It's situated on the busy road-intersection with pedestrian walks just under most of hostel's windows. All night long we were disturbed by cars and shouting people on the streets. Common area is very dirty. No soap and toilet paper in toilets. Staff is Okay but most of the time doing its own business. Kitchen is smelly because of smokers and dirty dishes.

Drugs, noice and cigaret smoke. Never going back!

Really good, chilled and layed back type of jostle and staff. Easy enough to find from the main bus station and super central to everything which is really nice. As far as the facilities not the best hostel I've ever stayed in but as far as staff one of the best, even cooked me a free dinner my first night there which was amazing!! They have live in staff so that's pretty handy if you need anything! The two showers thing didn't really bug me, you just have to wake up early enough! Would go back!

• 20th Dec 2014

This was a good value hostel in the centre of Malaga and had a very good atmosphere