Pink House Backpackers Reviews

Carreteria 2, Malaga, Spain

The place was too expensive, not clean at all, had to wait all night long to shower and the staff used to disappear. Not recommended at all!!!

Nice staff, helpful, educated and busy: three sisters, constantly cooking, cleaning, talking, sometimes argueing, laughing - and singing while sweeping! Special! I liked the atmosphere, very lively. And I liked my stay in the attic. I booked a bed in the female dorm, but they forgot and it was occupied when I arrived. I had to take the mixed dorm - not what I wanted. But they managed very well to care for my privacy : -) Thanks! The location is also really good, everything in walking distance.

atmosphere of the crew was poor.

• 28th Nov 2013

The hostel was very good,but the mattresses were very bad.We got back pain. Everything else was great!!!