Pink House Backpackers Reviews

Carreteria 2, Malaga, Spain

I stayed in 3 bed private ensuite. it's value with the money i paid but the kitchen is not soo clean.

Great location! BUT: very nosy, worst mattresses ever and clean is something different...

• 4th Dec 2015

A bit seedy and grubby. Wouldn't stay here again. I'm not a neat freak but everything in the kitchen was so broken and dirty, and smoking is allowed in the kitchen. There's only 2 bathrooms in the place which was fine in low season, but can't imagine it when the hostel is busy. And the beds were so squeaky in 8 bed dorm.

I recommend Pink-House because the quality-price is good, the staff is friendly and is close to the centre.

• 25th Oct 2015
  • Spain

I really like this place. I stay there every time I go to Malaga. Great location, cute place and excellent price

very dirty in the commun areas

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Spain

The staff came into our room without permission and smoked weed. One of them even brought her pet rat in with no explanation which is bizarre and disgusting. Didn't feel comfortable leaving my belongings in the room. Said theres free lockers, didn't mention you have to bring your own lock. Not enough showers or toilets and very hostile environment. Only good thing is the location.

• 24th Sep 2015

We stayed only one night and didn't spend much time at the hostel, but the kitchen seemed a nice place to hangout and in general everything was clean. We had a 6-bed-room for ourselves (2 people) which was allright, however, staying there with 6 people could be cramped. The location is very good, a few minutes walk to the center.

• 9th Sep 2015

had a great stay here! lovely people. all around good vibes. booked a third night as soon as we got in. thank you! xo

Awesome hostel, staff and very good location! Spent two memorable weeks in Malaga, all thanks to the lovely staff and hostel is great for meeting new ppl.. All the love and peace for H and A :)))

• 7th Sep 2015
  • Finland
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Does not offer much. For a night all right.

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever been to. Great personal atmosphere, cool and friendly staff. Not luxury, but everything you need in a great hostel is provided. Excellent value for money. Greetings from Austria, we love you ;)

Love the girls who work here. There become good friends and are very positive, uplifting and made my stays here very enjoyable. Always something fun going on and the atmosphere of the place is very calm, and almost healing. At times, very loud and a bit of a cluster, but overall a great hiatal and the only one I've wanted to stay at.

• 16th Jul 2015

Cool hostel, with nice, amicable staff and a nice atmosphere. The common area of the top floor we stayed felt more like a sunny patio, with an open-ceiling kitchen (packed with refrigerators for anyone to use), its walls decorated with vivid drawings and quotes people left behind. The four-bed room was equipped with working AC, the beds were comfortable, and the bathroom was clean and fully functional. I consider this hostel to have a great value. Checkout a bit early at 11am is the only con.

We asked for a room with two beda and got a room with 4 beds for the two of us. The room had no window to the outside. Only a smal window to the kitchen were everybody was smoking. I didn't like this at all. After our complaint nothing changed. They had no other room available. Due to lack of fresh air I didn't sleep well at all.

• 26th May 2015
  • Belgium

Two people walked in the room during the night claiming that me and my friend were sleeping in their beds. One was at 2 and the other at 4:30 in the morning. Either the hostel overbooked our room or people didnt go to the right place but it was scary having some one wake me up in the middle of the night and them telling me i was in their bed. Also our door was never locked during the night but i didnt see how to lock it from the inside. All in all it could have been better organized i think

• 2nd May 2015

BEST hostel in Malaga..! I have tried pretty much all the hostels in malaga city.. And this one just stands out remarkebaly! You could easily find a hostel that has better rooms, bigger and more bang for the money... But the Atmosphere just cuts right through it all ! So full rating from here!

it was a cool, nice location, friendly staff everything was fine

Good Staff, localization, but terrible bed, too noisy bedroom, faced to the street (we were in a private one). Not so good kitchen, and a mess.

Location of this hostel is terrible!!! It's situated on the busy road-intersection with pedestrian walks just under most of hostel's windows. All night long we were disturbed by cars and shouting people on the streets. Common area is very dirty. No soap and toilet paper in toilets. Staff is Okay but most of the time doing its own business. Kitchen is smelly because of smokers and dirty dishes.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7