Pink House Backpackers Reviews

Carreteria 2, Malaga, Spain

Good location. Helpful and friendly staff in a messy reception office. When we arrived they were doing building works. So we couldn't use comfortably the common areas. Small facilities for the number of travelers they host: 2 showers for more than 30 people! And a small kitchen. It's not the best value for money.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Spain

I had a very positive experience at this hostel! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the accommodations were clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend Pink House Backpackers.

• 1st May 2014

The place was too expensive, not clean at all, had to wait all night long to shower and the staff used to disappear. Not recommended at all!!!

Difficult to find an outlet to charge anything. Not very many bathrooms/showers.

Nice staff, helpful, educated and busy: three sisters, constantly cooking, cleaning, talking, sometimes argueing, laughing - and singing while sweeping! Special! I liked the atmosphere, very lively. And I liked my stay in the attic. I booked a bed in the female dorm, but they forgot and it was occupied when I arrived. I had to take the mixed dorm - not what I wanted. But they managed very well to care for my privacy : -) Thanks! The location is also really good, everything in walking distance.

atmosphere of the crew was poor.

• 28th Nov 2013

The hostel was very good,but the mattresses were very bad.We got back pain. Everything else was great!!!

bene! ...e w el mate!

Very nice place. the staff is nice, the bedroom is really good. very good location. I recommend this place!

• 26th Sep 2013

Nice hostel in the very center of Malaga. Pros: Toilets and rooms are very clean and confortables though simple, AC & WiFi are included. The staff is very kind. Cons: a little bit noisy in the morning because of the near street, but nothing too bad if you keep windows shut. Overall, nice place to stay if you don't have particular needs and you want to be in the city center.

• 14th Sep 2013

In the hostel there was a bed smell!!

• 12th Sep 2013

I booked this hostel as it had many great reviews. I was very surprised it's poor condition and how generally revolting it was. I stayed 1 out of my 3 nights and was able to get a refund for my 3rd night. The hostel states that it has aircon, but this is only switched on during the night. When I asked what time, the owner responded, 'When I choose to turn it on!' We also had a cockroach in our room! Only saving grace was a very kind receptionist who I ended up feeling really quite sorry for.

I saw cockroaches on 3 occasions and my friend saw some, too. The room we were in smelled like old pee and I feel like I have fungus on my body now. It was disgusting. The ceiling was litterally in my face and I kept hitting my head. When we arrived, they didn't have the booking, and made us overpay by mistake. The air conditionning was towards one bed and smelled like urine. Stay away from this hostel.

we stayed in Pink House only for one night in a 4 bed room. This room was SO small! It was tiny! we shared it with two other girls and we weren't able to fit 4 bags into the room! The staff was friendly and the location is good (also when you want to use the train to go the airport) but this room.... wow ...

• 23rd Jul 2013

There were cockroaches in the kitchen and an anttrail next to my bed !!!! It was pretty dirty ..

I spent 3 nights in Pink House and I must say that I wished I could leave as soon as possible. My room had a very unpleasant smell, It seems the room had been recently painted. Sheets were dirty (BLACK SPOTS). We asked for more sheets as the new ones were worse than the first ones. Beds itselves weren't comfortables and finally I found a roach IN THE BATHROOM. I'm sorry but I really would NOT suggest this hostel to any friend.

My stay at the Pink House was great!!! The hostel is centrally located and the facilities were clean. Anna, Mick, and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to make sure everyone's stay was pleasant and comfortable. I highly recommend staying in this hostel if you are in Malaga!!!

• 21st Jul 2013

Great place! Very close to city center with all the stuff U need (kitchen, internet, living room where U can meet other guest and have a small chat). I liked a lot interior, very cosy and the atmosphere of the place, very open and friendly crew always willing to help or give some information! Nice comfortable rooms. Generally I recommend more to people who don't mind to share a space with others.

• 12th Jul 2013
  • Poland

Great hostel right in the city center, receptionists are so kind and rooms are clean and warm. highly recommended.

I stayed here for 4 nights in total and had a wonderful time. Great location and helpful, friendly staff. Would definitely stay again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7