Pink House Backpackers Reviews

Carreteria 2, Malaga, Spain

We asked for a room with two beda and got a room with 4 beds for the two of us. The room had no window to the outside. Only a smal window to the kitchen were everybody was smoking. I didn't like this at all. After our complaint nothing changed. They had no other room available. Due to lack of fresh air I didn't sleep well at all.

• 26th May 2015
  • Belgium

Two people walked in the room during the night claiming that me and my friend were sleeping in their beds. One was at 2 and the other at 4:30 in the morning. Either the hostel overbooked our room or people didnt go to the right place but it was scary having some one wake me up in the middle of the night and them telling me i was in their bed. Also our door was never locked during the night but i didnt see how to lock it from the inside. All in all it could have been better organized i think

• 2nd May 2015

BEST hostel in Malaga..! I have tried pretty much all the hostels in malaga city.. And this one just stands out remarkebaly! You could easily find a hostel that has better rooms, bigger and more bang for the money... But the Atmosphere just cuts right through it all ! So full rating from here!

it was a cool, nice location, friendly staff everything was fine

Good Staff, localization, but terrible bed, too noisy bedroom, faced to the street (we were in a private one). Not so good kitchen, and a mess.

Location of this hostel is terrible!!! It's situated on the busy road-intersection with pedestrian walks just under most of hostel's windows. All night long we were disturbed by cars and shouting people on the streets. Common area is very dirty. No soap and toilet paper in toilets. Staff is Okay but most of the time doing its own business. Kitchen is smelly because of smokers and dirty dishes.

Drugs, noice and cigaret smoke. Never going back!

Really good, chilled and layed back type of jostle and staff. Easy enough to find from the main bus station and super central to everything which is really nice. As far as the facilities not the best hostel I've ever stayed in but as far as staff one of the best, even cooked me a free dinner my first night there which was amazing!! They have live in staff so that's pretty handy if you need anything! The two showers thing didn't really bug me, you just have to wake up early enough! Would go back!

• 20th Dec 2014

This was a good value hostel in the centre of Malaga and had a very good atmosphere

Friendly staff...and lovely terrace on the top floor! Good value for money.

Nice staff and great location.

it has a nice staff and nice atmosphere, but the facilities are not the best, but for this price/location you can not expect more. The upper rooms has not a toilet and you have to go 2 floor down. there ir a fridge, whitch it always full.

Only two showers in the building. Door to hostel was often left open. Reception is on second floor, but no signs point you to it. Door was unlocked and the first floor was dark when we came in...we almost turned around right then. Office credit card reader didn't read my card. The staff was very nice and helpful, though. Two older men were staying in our shared dorm room. Sink was filled with dirty dishes, but they were cleaned while we were there. Good for the cheap price.

• 3rd Aug 2014

The hostel is not that much spacey but has a great location though.

Nice place to stay some days. We did not have any problem.

Good location. Helpful and friendly staff in a messy reception office. When we arrived they were doing building works. So we couldn't use comfortably the common areas. Small facilities for the number of travelers they host: 2 showers for more than 30 people! And a small kitchen. It's not the best value for money.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Spain

I had a very positive experience at this hostel! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the accommodations were clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend Pink House Backpackers.

• 1st May 2014

The place was too expensive, not clean at all, had to wait all night long to shower and the staff used to disappear. Not recommended at all!!!

Difficult to find an outlet to charge anything. Not very many bathrooms/showers.

Nice staff, helpful, educated and busy: three sisters, constantly cooking, cleaning, talking, sometimes argueing, laughing - and singing while sweeping! Special! I liked the atmosphere, very lively. And I liked my stay in the attic. I booked a bed in the female dorm, but they forgot and it was occupied when I arrived. I had to take the mixed dorm - not what I wanted. But they managed very well to care for my privacy : -) Thanks! The location is also really good, everything in walking distance.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7