Pink Manila Hostel Reviews

2551 Bautista corner Don Pedro, Malate, Manila, Philippines

The only good thing about this hostel is the staff. They are awesome, very helpful & super friendly. The 18 bed dorm is awful. There is no electricity going to the sockets. There's no wifi on that floor. There's no door to the dorm room which results in tons of insect bites. The sheets barely cover me & im pretty small. The 2 showers are the worst I've ever seen in a hostel and I've done all of Asia. There is one toilet for the 18 bed dorm and the whole bathroom is infested with ants. Avoid!

Great staff and atmosphere, seemed like a fun place even though I only stayed a night. Location was good, close to the metro and with plenty of food options around. Cool view as well but they didnt have a lot of the food items which was a bummer.

Great Place

Pink is an oasis from the chaos of Manila. A very social place with a nice communal area including pool table, swimming pool and sports on TV makes it great place to meet people and relax. The staff are friendly and very helpful. Bedrooms aren't the most luxurious I have stayed in but they have exactly what you need. I would highly recommend Pink Manila.

• 28th Jan 2016

Loved this place! Great atmosphere and I got on really well with Sarah the receptionist! And G the other receptionist had some awesome music!! They are both awesome ladys and very down to earth. All the staff are great and soo helpful! Great vibes here, you can play your own music to the speaker provided and party all night, they have a bar and also sell big bottles of rum that went down smoothly 😀 and some fun party's here, awesome layout and pool table and pool. 5-10 minute walk to shopn mal

• 24th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

Great hostel about half an hour taxi ride (off peak) to the airport. The communal airport is the highlight, very easy to meet people and plenty things to keep you entertained like a pool, cable tv, pool table etc. The views over the city from the communal area are epic, not what you'd expect for a hostel! Staff are very helpful and always on hand if you need them for suggestions on what to do in the city. Rooms are basic but clean with their own balcony areas. Stop here when in Manila!

Third time staying here, the staff are as wonderful as ever. It is a great place for meeting new people and has a great atmosphere about it. Until the next time, thanks again Pink Manila. :)

I have so many good things to say about Pink Manila Hostel! First of all the staff was beyond anything I ever experienced! With a missed flight they rescheduled our booking and made us feel so welcome when we arrived. Moreover Macky helped us so much with our flight tickets, calling for us and just being supportive. THANK YOU! I will only recommend this place, its clean enough, its ok close to the city center, people are super nice. Just be aware of the showers are not in the best condition.

Annoying policy to always have "background" music on whether anyone wants it or not, like our heads would explode after a few moments of silence, reading, or quiet conversation! Maybe OK when the party atmosphere gets cranking at night but at 7 am? 3 in the afternoon?

Pink Manila is a really nice hostel and is a great place to make new friends. The facilities are good and the pool is an added bonus on a super hot day. The location is quite hard to find at first and it took us ages as the taxi driver had no idea and didn't speak good English but we found it in the end. It's a short walk to vito cruz station which can take you to Intramuros, Chinatown and Rizal Park. We would definitely stay again if we do find ourselves back in Manila.

Only stayed here one night but it was perfect. Really friendly staff, good wifi, nice pool and cool rooftop views. Nice sociable communal area where I met some nice people. Rooms weren't the cleanest but it was fine. Bit hard to find look out for the sign it's not very obvious and make sure you take the elevator from the gym and not the stairs as this is the only accessible way to the hostel! Can't comment on location as I did not explore manila. I would stay here again.

I booked Pink Manila on the Hostel App 4 hrs before a 2AM checkin. They responded quickly over email and provided excellent service during my stay. Great value. Safe and social atmosphere. It was a little difficult to find the place, but my taxi driver called them and they directed him. It is a bit far from a lot of the night life, but a $2 taxi ride will get you to the bigger bars/clubs in Malate. The lockers are wood, but had no issues. Worth the effort and money. I'm glad I stayed here.

• 1st Jan 2016

It would be nice if the sleeping rooms had keys so only the people who stay in that room can enter. Liked my stay very much.

I really enjoyed my stay and added on two more nights.

Its an ok hostel, but its not clean at all, its no ladder to the different beds, and the staff was not very helpful.

Pink was an ok place. spent NYE, we had a good group and ended up singing karaoke downstairs with the family in the gym. Hard to find as its a yellow building. staff were nice but if you want to book travel go elsewhere as they added ₽200 on top of the cost. Good social area that is the right sized to bring everyone together. They have a tv and loads of DVDs, and a pool but it wasn't sunny enough for us unfortunately. Rooms were average, bunk beds a bit unsturdy, some didn't even have ladders.

Lovely hostel, super friendly staff..nice little common area with a pool and breakfast 😁 We had a really nice stay thank you

Very laid back. Feels like your home again when you stay here. Friendly staff and a swimming pool and a pool table to make it complete.

pink manila was awesome! location isnt that great, apparently a lot of pickpocketers/thieves in that area, but the security in the hostel was good. there always seemed to be guys in the gym downstairs guarding the gate. not as clean as i thought it would be, i was a bit scared to get into that pool. atmosphere was cool though, everyone always hungout on the couches downstairs. emily, the manager is super nice and will help you out however she can! all in all, a pleasant stay!

Super cool hostel, great atmosphere, great way to meet new people. The staff are really friendly and helpful, which really makes the hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3