8.0
Fabulous 721 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 721 Total Reviews
Pink Manila Hostel Located at 2551 Bautista corner Don Pedro, Malate, Manila.
Philippines

• kristinalikestotravel
  • USA, Female, 18-24
8th Nov 2016
7.7

The staff is super great! They honestly help the place shine. The wifi isn't the greatest and does not work half the time. Made great friends, the view is beautiful, the beds are clean, and I enjoyed myself Jecel is very helpful and gave me a map to get around the city. Love love love!

4th Nov 2016
5.7

Wasn't feeling this place. The free breakfast is literally two pieces of toast and a cup of coffee/tea. The whole place is under construction, beds weren't comfortable, saw a couple mice and cockroaches. The staff were all really friendly though

• katdillon
  • England, Female, 25-30
31st Oct 2016
7.7

Currently going through renovations which I think should be reflected in the price. Building eork in communal areas, shower pressure poor and lift not currently working. However staff are friendly and the pool is refreshing. Once renovations complete it'll be a very nice hostel

• Chile, Male, 25-30
29th Oct 2016

I had an awesome time there! Nice atmosphere and cool staff 😃

• vasilikiselev3131
  • Russia, Mixed Group, 31-40
16th Oct 2016

We stayed in the hostel for one night but enjoyed it a lot. Staff is friendly and helpful, you get breakfast and they have a pool with a view. If we have to stay in Manila again we will definitely choose this hostel.

14th Oct 2016
6.9

Clean bedding, good water pressure in shower (minimal temperature adjustment), breakfast (toast+jams/peanut butter), tea/coffee. Hot water available all day. Squeaky/shaky beds. Cockroaches cleaned up by end of day. Limited places to charge cell phone in dorm. Weak WiFi. No WiFi in bedrooms (only on main lobby level). Helpful staff at front desk 24/7. Nice sizeable lockers where you can likely stuff your entire pack (bring a lock with a thin arm to fit).

9th Oct 2016

I enjoyed my stay both times at the Pink Manila. Very clean and great atmosphere. Great helpful staff. I like that its very laid back so you can relax.

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Sep 2016
6.9

Good location and staff. showers didn't work in any rooms and we're freezing when they did trickle out. No security what so ever. no locks on doors no lock to the actual building. things were stolen from our room

We previously had an issue with the water pressure due to the building getting new meters/pipes installed. It is all fixed now. In regards to security, the building has a lock on front grate and only guests are allowed upstairs to the rooms. The guest who claimed to have money stolen admitted he was drunk and passed out with his cash on the floor. The room was full, we looked at the cameras to see the traffic flow in the room and cannot be held accountable for situations like that. You have to keep your valuables safe and we have lockers in the room for a reason. Thanks again for staying with us.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
24th Sep 2016

I love this hostel. The only one in manila Philippines that I have felt so home in my previous travels so far . I've been backpacking to Cebu, zambales,Boracay, Quezon,Batangas, Mindoro, Laguna etc. And I always check in the hostels because i am travelling on a budget. I can say I love the staff, they made me feel so free and accomodated. I like the swimming pool and pool table. There are some lack on facilities like the showers aren't really that good right now but they are under renovations .

• England, Male, 31-40
15th Sep 2016
5.1

If you want a shower forget it its just a dripping tap you need wait ages to fill a pot up to pour over you then wait to refil again, they took the door of one of the showr cubiles so if a girl is in there you could accidently walk in & see her no privacy, no private place to dry & get dressed unless you use toilet, you had a muslim guy walking througy rooms at night trying rob people,poor staff baning music when people trying watch tv they have no respect for people staying there