Pink Manila Hostel Reviews

2551 Bautista corner Don Pedro, Malate, Manila, Philippines

I think it very nice Hostel. The Hostel is on over 5th Floor. Its mean, no Cockroah can come there and clean. In Entrance stand Security man at every Night. Manila City is crowded, hot and sometime dirty. When I come back the Hostel, I see Pool and good Wind because of 5th Floor. It is quite different World!

Super bar with pool - right in the city. Was my second time, last time with ten friends now with my wife. Both equally catered to. Super!

Good location in Manila , friendly staff and comfortable terrace. I stayed three nights.

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Japan

Elisa was amazing, she helped us organise our route and gave us lots of advice on where to travel! there was a really nice atmosphere in the hostel where you can get food and drink at a really reasonable price. the hostel was clean and there was lots of space to chill out. they even let us stay the day to relax when we got off out night bus! All the staff were so nice and really really friendly! We will definitely stay again!

• 28th Feb 2015

I stayed here every time I came to Manila. Its a great chill place to hang out and meet people, or drink and head out at night. There is something going on most nights. The staff are extremely helpful and will go out of there way to make you at home. The location is good. Lots of food and MRT train line nerby. The rooms arent too crowded with spaces for bags. great atmosphere and value for money.

Good things: good chill out area bad things: 1) My bed was double booked. I payed for my dorm bed but when i went to go to bed someone was sleeping in it. Staff had made a mistake and spent 1/2 an hour trying to find me a free bed in a booked out hostel. 2) My shoes were stolen. 3) not enough shower/toilet facilities.

• 26th Feb 2015

Took us three hours to get to the hostel from the airport because of traffic. Staff were friendly and helpful and the hostel was pretty clean. There's definitely a really social atmosphere on the terrace if that's what you're looking for, some pretty good views too. Found it hard to sleep in the dorms as the bunkbed would squeek/rattle and shake with the slightest movement.

Bed was bad and feel like it gonna collapse soon :D Otherwise its good place for decent price.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Finland

Great place to crash in Manila. The common area was plush with a pool, pool table and many lounging areas. Reception was helpful in finding places around Manila and tips on how to get around. Next time I'm in Manila, you can find me at Pink.

I love staying here. The staff are very friendly and the facilities are excellent. The free coffee is good as well! inside you can buy beer and food and the views are excellent!

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Northern Ireland

The staff here are fantastic and help you with whatever you need or get to wherever you need to go. The atmosphere is amazing. Its a great place to hang out and meet other backpackers.

Enjoyed staying at this place. The common area is nice. Really friendly staff. Always willing to help. Area is good. Not too far from the main spots in Manila.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

This is a really fun place great atmosphere and all the staff are the best.... So friendly and chat and get involved made it a really easy place to stay it

Love this place. Great staff - so helpful and full of smiles. Full floor dedicated to communal area including a swimming pool to flush out hangovers. If you're into hanging out, meeting fellow travelers and value for money accommodation, this is the place. PS. try the homemade hummus and salsa

Great hostel! Good facilities and I can't complain about the pool! I met a few great friends here

• 13th Feb 2015

A great place to meet people. The atmosphere is awesome. But the staff, while certainly nice, is greedy and will try and get your every penny. They'll charge you for maps, water (which is offered pretty much anywhere in SE Asia) and padlocks, which you need for their tiny locker sockets. It's all over-priced, and there's no soap or hot water. The staff was kind of loud and obnoxious sometimes . Nevertheless, I had a great time at Pink Manila, besides the attitude problems among the staff.

Great atmosphere, fun and helpful staff. Good location. Overall best hostel in Manila.

no keys for the dorms, no hot water in the showers. food is really basic and not cheap.

Pink Manila hostel was filthy. The floors in the bathroom and shower were so dirty you didn't want to enter them. Have to pay for a towel. Breakfast was a shared loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butterbutter, really disgusting. The couch in the reception area was so dirty it should be burned. Barely a step up from sleeping in the street and this place got a favorable rating.

• 27th Jan 2015

There was a cum stain and some hair on my bed so they obviously hadn't changed the sheets. Gross. Other than that it was a good hostel. Great place if you want to meet people and go out partying in manilla.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4