Pink Manila Hostel Reviews

2551 Bautista corner Don Pedro, Malate, Manila, Philippines

I've stayed before, and it seems even more improved. 10 minutes walking to the train line. Lockers available (need your own lock.) Staff were excellent and helpful. Rooftop bar/pool is, still, a nice draw in an otherwise pretty dreary city. One obvious shortcoming--having only 1 shower for the 16-bed dorm created long queues. However, I do recommend this hostel, as it does come with a strong sense of feeling welcomed. Can't really go wrong with that.

absolutely fantastic!!! cool people, cool staff, cool area. very nice hostel overall! i love the swimming pool and the billiard table is my favorite. perfect (almost!) would love to come back!!!

While Manila can get hectic and overwhelming, Pink is a comfortable friendly hostel to stay. I´ll be staying there in the future any time im in town.

Very nice hostel, had a great time here! Staff is super friendly and helpful, atmosphere is great, definitely will be back here whenever I'm visiting Manila! Highly recommended!

Cool hostel it has to be said!! Will definitely be paying the place another visit before i leave the Philippines!!!

• 29th Aug 2014

Love the atmosphere and especially the staff!!! Cute Elisa who always smiles at you! Amazing Ann who's the best chef out there and also very nice! Lovely Jecel who always has time for you! I'll miss you! You made my Manila stay special :-)

His hostel is a great base for travellers who are staying in manila. It's about 10 mins max in a taxi from the airport. And 10 mins from makati the main major city. I loved this hostel because of it's fab vibe. People chill round the sitting area and the pool is open 24/7. So midnight dips are a defiant option. Great BBQ grill right on the corner that's bad for cocktails and food. Decent music and really good prices. I loved the staff they really do become your friends. 10/10 . Love Pink

• 19th Aug 2014

Was a tad hard to find as we were searching for a pink building and the outside is not pink! Staff were great, atmosphere was great, no complaints here!

• 16th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Only stayed for 10 hours as a layover. Looks shady from the outside.. only a small sign that says "Pink Manila" and bottom floor is a fenced in strange gym area so keep that in mind when you check in. Hostel is on the 5th floor. I would recommend not to arrive in the middle of the night.. did not feel very safe. But the staff waited up for me which was nice, and a party going on when I arrived so that was fun. Bring your own padlock if you want security. Bed was comfortable.

One of the best hostels in South-East Asia where I have been so far. Situated close to the city centre, but not too close, it is not noisy around. Stuff is very friendly and helpful, which make atmosphere to make good friends and have fun. Fast internet connection, nice pool, billiard and other facilities always available 24 hours. Here are many small restaurants around, but hostel kitchen is definitely better all of them.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Very ok hostel, staff great, wasn't very clean overall. No access to a toilet in our room and communal toilet had broken door lock, not really acceptable as only effort made was to put a curtain over our room toilet door which could be fixed in a day easily

• 5th Aug 2014

Bad: Pool was grotty, beer the only alcohol option. Good: Fabulous staff, comfortable bunks, convenient location, clean enough, awesome price.

Pink Manila was one of the most exciting hostels I have stayed at. The staff is a lot of fun and helpful with getting around. They have an awesome facility with pools, couches, tables, and a pool table. The bathrooms aren't perfect, but you're at a hostel in Manila, so it was fine. When I was there, they had a big BBQ Party where they cooked a ton of good food. They sell beer and drinks all the time. It is definitely a good hostel to meet people at and go places with!!

Well,my second visit to stay in pink was quite frustrating due to none vacant room upon arrival the fact that i am booked and paid my deposit but i just love to stay on this place because i feel at home and i love the staff they are considered as my close friends now,and friendly guest as well.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Philippines

It had been great to stay at the hostel. It has been my base for two months at the Philippines. It came back four times. It has been one of the best hostels I've been at, the last half year. The pool is defiantly a plus, it can get really hot in Manila!!! The only thing, which is not that great is the breakfast. You get like two toasts and a hot drink. It's better then nothing, but it's not why you should those this place. The location is great, it's easy to get around by metro, jeepneys fx

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Probably the greatest hostel I've stayed in. Had such a great time there, met loads of amazing people, and the staff were incredibly friendly. I stayed 3 times over the course of a month in the Philippines, and I genuinely can't wait to go back. It made my stay in Manila, a city I didn't like, really amazing. If you're looking to make friends and ahve a good time then you've gotta stay here!

• 29th Jun 2014

Staff are friendly but much party and noise even late night. Not good for those have early wake-up or plans the next day.

1. I arranged for airport transport with Pink Manila. I waited in pickup area for 30 minutes and the ride never showed. 3 airport security men approached me for assistance, then wanted tip. Finally 2 drivers verbally struggled with whom was getting my fare. Finally, an older gentlemen driver, Rico, overcharged me. When I asked the front desk, the person didn't know what happened and no one from management cared to apologize. 2. The signage for the building is small and not readily apparent

If you don't care about high class bathrooms and you wanna have a really great time in Manila weather it is just for a few days or a bit longer, that's the place to be !!!

• 4th Jun 2014

Very unimpressed. Bathrooms were unacceptable. Non functioning shower head did not attach to the wall (other option was gross bath) no door to the toilet..... Unable to lock this bathroom, was the same room that housed the lockers for 16 bed mixed dorm. Pool was FILTHY - looks much better in photos. $2000 for some doors/hardware would go a long way. Friendly staff, open concept was nice, dorm room clean, hostel occupied 5-7th floors of the apartment building- great views. Would not return.

• 3rd Jun 2014