Pink Manila Hostel Reviews

2551 Bautista corner Don Pedro, Malate, Manila, Philippines

Staff were amazing, so friendly and helpful. We loved this hostel, great set up, really nice to have a swimming pool, always just felt comfortable and relaxed, would 100% stay again!!!!

I stayed for one night when my first day in manila.the location is not hard to find.i met many friends in lobby while had a drink.the room was cozy.the staff here was very friendly.even the wifi only available in lobby but its make u can met many new friends. I will back here again when I visit manila. the minus thing only they dont provide lock for your locker,u should bring your own.

best hostel i stayed in philipines. great mood AMAZING staff. the view is unreal and they have free breakfast

Not really recommend this hostel.

lovley place at the pool and a good place to spend the day in manila when there is nothing else to do.

• 1st Jul 2015

We stayed in the twin private room with ensuite, and we were NOT impressed! We paid for an air conditioned room but it didn't work, and neither did our shower. So we were stuck in a boiling room without the option to wash or cool down. Our room also had an extensive amount of mould, as when water was running on the floor above, it would all trickle down our wall leaving the floor extremely wet and the smell was horrific. Still cannot believe we survived the Pink Manila and didn't get sick!

• 27th Jun 2015

The most unclean & disgustingly dirty hostel. There was 1 toilet and 2 showers for a 16+ person dorm. The shower pressure was basically non existent, there was a window looking into one and the other didn't have a shower head. There was mould, hair and used shampoo bottles everywhere. When i moved my pack in the morning 2 cockroaches ran out at me. The pool was closed 2 out of the 4 days. Area was very unsafe. One staff member in particular was quite rude and unhelpful. Good vibe. Shame.

Really nice hostel, friendly and helpfull staff, cheap beer, nice view, and swimming pool, best hostel ever Johan and jeremy from france

• 23rd Jun 2015

Great atmosphere for meeting people. The dorms were basic but fine. Theres a gym down stairs if you wanna get swull.

Pink Manila has been our home away from home, I mean we came back five times this month! A great haven from the hustle and bustle of the streets. The staff are super friendly and the pool saved our lives more times than we could count :D

• 22nd Jun 2015

the staff is so funny and beautiful, good place to stay in manila, quiet good situation. amazing view from the swimming pool!

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Spain

Stayed here for a night while waitng for a flight out of Manilla. I havnt stayed anywhere else in the city, so don't have anything to compare, but was not impressed with this hostel! It was hard to find (the entrance is a gym), and very poorly signed. Everyone there had issues with their taxi finding the place!! The room is small, hot, with no outlets that work. The pool is nice, but nowhere to sunbathe and the upstairs hammocks are not even accessible cause of fire damage to the top floor.

Great place to meet people and have a great time while in the city! Great and accommodating staff as well.

• 21st Jun 2015

A very welcoming place. From the start to the end of my stay, I had a great time. Atmosphere is top, and it's very easy to get to talk with other travellers, ask for advice on things to do in Manila or at other destinations in the Philippines.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Denmark

Not the best area, but good staff, and nice guests

Great hostel with great staff and friendly guests! A special shout out to Ate Jecel and Kuya Howell!

• 26th May 2015

Very helpful an attentive staff, will come again!

• 25th May 2015

Seems to be in a shady area but once you get up to the 5th floor where the hostel is it's not bad. Staff is nice and friendly. Backpacker hostel for sure. If you want AC you have to request it specifically otherwise it will be only fan-cooled.

• 15th May 2015

The place is really nice with the pool on the roof. the atmosphere is friendly and you can have good time there. Laura and Sofyann were so kind and helpfull. I only got one problem there. When you book online the website tell you how much you stil have to pay in PESOS. I booked twice and I always paid a bit more, it's really annoying especially when the manager tell you it's because of the exchange rate variation, it's bullsh*t, the price is in PESOS, so never change !!!

Good hostel as the staff are a laugh and will do their best to help!! Good place to meet other people too!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4