Pink Manila Hostel Reviews

2551 Bautista corner Don Pedro, Malate, Manila, Philippines

I have made many good friends in this hostel, it has the perfect atmosphere for hanging out.

• 30th Dec 2014

Often ran out of TP, no maps and locks for sale made me :(

Nice place with an awesome view over the city! Even when the weather isn't that good you will be able to sit with fellow backpackers in the chill area while still being outside! Don't expect to much of the swimming pool, it looks way better on the picture. The area where the hostel is located isn't the party area of Manila anymore, that's more situated in Makati as of now! Anyways it's a really nice place to stay and meet people!

• 23rd Dec 2014

Location very central but quiet in a small street. Helpful Staff, Nice View over Manila fom 5th floor.

Loooove the staff!! I went there 3 times during my trip, free breakfast, pool, atmosphere is just insane! Made some good friends everytime. Wifi only works in the common area but good enough! Rooms are small but it brings you closer. They gave me a better room then I paid for just because they could. Not hot water but the bathrooms are generally big:) always someone there to help. Overall good for the philippines and one of my favorites! Recommand and would stay again

Pink is good as always...staff are very nice,location is not like in downtown but still very good,convenient to go anywhere you need to visit in manila,many cool ppl live here,you can make a lot of friends!!!

The Pink Manila hostel was an amazing experience. The staff is extremely friendly. Highly recommend!

Interesting place with a nice terrace, friendly relaxed atmosphere, fascinating design :)

Staff are 100% and so so kind. Swimming pool is a huge bonus and like it claims, it has a good vibe. :) Thanks guys :)

I enjoyed every day with you guys, its a really nice place I felt like home. I hope I can come back.

Great staff who are always willing to help. The bathroom floors were a little gross but it is a hostel, so don't expect hotel quality. Will definitely stay there again if I'm in Manila. We even got to use the kitchen to cook and one of the staff members cooked bedside us her own meals. It was great to trade cooking secrets!!

Very good atmosphere and staff. They were always there to help with anything I need. I definitely recommend this hostel if you plan to stay in Manila.

This is a lovely social hostel, great for meeting people, and there's a nice common area. It's difficult to find so make sure you have the address to hand for the driver, and just look out for the tall yellow building. The staff are great. Please note, I went for a walk through Malate, and someone ran up to me and ripped off my necklace - please be very careful of your belongings and if someone tries to distract you in the street, be aware it may be a scam and keep tight hold of your things!

Awesome place to meet heaps of new people without even trying. The puplic areas including pool and rooftop hammoks are so worth it!

great place, staff superb, food is really good with free breakfast, nice pool, lockers, wifi and gym

Hostel is great for backpackers travelling alone or in a small group. Nice common area with a pool and pool table and plenty of friendly travellers hanging out and around. The staff is what really makes this hostel worth the money and an enjoyable experience. They are friendly and willing to do whatever it takes to make sure your experience in the hostel as well as the philippines is an enjoyable one.

• 18th Nov 2014

Pink hostel is a truly unique hostel experience! You enter via an outdoor gym and the hostel is on floors 5-8. Don't miss the rooftop for the sunset and a great view of Manila. The staff are very friendly and were able to set up a tour of taal volcano before I arrived and found four other people to join which drastically reduced the price! I'm definately staying at pink everytime I'm in Manila!

my stay there was amaaazing yo. signed in has a guest leaving as a friend...thanks

• 6th Nov 2014

Forgetful staff. No lock on shower door. Could be worse but there are better hostels to stay in Manila for same price, better locations and without the problems.

Wifi is a bit spotty but other than that a nice hostel with a chilled out vibe where it's easy to meet other travelers.