Pink Manila Hostel Reviews

2551 Bautista corner Don Pedro, Malate, Manila, Philippines

The hostel was really friendly and provided all the basics that you need - free WiFi, beers and good company!

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Wales

My stay at pink was great! After being caught in a typhoon, and unable to make my booking, they moved it to the next day for me at no charge, even though I couldn't email them until 2 am. The staff are amazingly friendly and the place has an awesome social atmosphere, along with the nicest pool table I've seen in Asia. I made some great friends, had some good times, and definitely will be coming back every time I visit the Philippines.

Pink Manila is a really great option weither you're waiting for a flight or you just land in Manila. Great location, great staff, great prices. Didn't have rhe chance to try the pool due to the temperature but we did enjoy the pool table. Nice place to meet people and relax. Would definitely recommend it!

Great place to stay in Manila. Good location. Staff really friendly and ready to help. Have also a really nice view from the roof top.

• 12th Dec 2015

10/10 for a place to begin and end my trip with. One of the best hostels for backpackers I've stayed at in the Philippines, with a great vibe, full of great people with similar interests, friendly helpful staff, cheap dorms, free pool table, and an unexpected swimming pool! Spent 4 days there before embarking on a 6 week trip around the islands, and there was no question where I was going to stay when I was finally back in Manila. Good location and easy access via the LRT to the rest of Manila.

Nice hostel but kinda grimy

We only stayed one night of two due to the poor quality of the dorm, in an 8 bed air con for 570 pesos but no room to put anything as it should really have been 6 bed max. Worse was the beds which were so loose being on the top bunk was unbearable - also no side rails on the top bunks either . The lady on reception was friendly enough and offered apology on the way out but still happy to take our money despite the very valid (and surely common) complaint . Fix your beds. Nice common area .

Really great staff, only stayed in Manila for a night but would definitely stay there again!

• 1st Dec 2015

Really enjoyed my stay here. The staff are fantastic, good atmosphere all-round and a great location. I arrived early and had to leave my bag in another persons locker as the one I was allocated was broken. Unfortunately the person went out for the day and I could not get to my belongings. Thankfully one of the staff (Emily) very kindly lent me 1000 pesos for the day, so that I could venture out and explore. A really nice gesture, which really rescued my first day in Manila.

• 1st Dec 2015

For a 15 or more bed dormitory, they could have more then 1 shower and toilet. The atmosphere was nice though and a special thanks go's to the staff who was so willing to help me with finding my lost key. Thank you!

The only thing going for this hostel is the social atmosphere. There's a pool table and always people hanging around to talk to. However the dorms are quite dingy (old, cheap sagging mattresses, too many beds, fans) and the bathroom wasn't clean.

Good staff but a bit overprice.

Good staff but we found the place a little bit overprice.

A very good budget option. A haven in busy Manilla. Good location, easy to meet people, friendly staff. Breakfast is small, but at least it's there and, well, you have a free pool AND a free SWIMMING pool. Hard to complain. And everyone loves that elevator's door! :)

Really great hostel, fantastic staff who can help with anything, a noticeboard with all travel tips you need! Nice dorms with a unique pink (hence the name) tint! There's a pool, food and drink for sale, and it's right near the Vito Cruz LRT and Ocampo St, with lots of available taxis. Overall very happy with my stay here.

Basic rooms but nice atmosphere. Friendly staff, happy hour with music, just stayed there for one night but would come back again.

Overall it was a pleasant stay. No hot water in the showers, but not really a problem since Manila is so hot. Gritty part of town, but that's Manila for you. I was in an antisocial mood due to travelling and just wanted to rest, but every time I went downstairs there were people by the pool, chatting and socialising, the common areas were very conducive for that. Lots of food options near by. Can't complain for the cost, if you want 5 star luxury stay at the Marriott. Perfectly fine for $10

Great place and really awesome staff! Everything you need is within walking distance. I stayed here every time I came back to Manila.

Nice place. The staff is really nice and i met some good people there. I will come back if i have to return to Manilla :-).

• 25th Sep 2015

Nice hostel with a beauty swimming pool:) and the people very friendly .