Pink Manila Hostel Reviews

2551 Bautista corner Don Pedro, Malate, Manila, Philippines

very friendly staff, help us a lot, very nice place, although the only problem is the bed, during the night I could feel the platform bed in my ribs.

Super team, super private room, super swimming pool, super view ! :) (Ben from France)

Merci! Please come back again, just don't forget the wine and cheese :)

Not the best location for a hostel and the pool is dirty and un-useable. It is however a relaxing and chilled out place to stay.

Sorry there were not enough girly bars in the area for your liking. Unfortunately, at the time of your stay we had an issue with pool filter that is now fixed. Thanks again for staying with us.

Wow! The atmosphere at this place is phenomenal. They have a 3-level penthouse overlooking Manila, complete with swimming pool for those late-night skinny dips... This is definitely a one-of-a-kind hostel experience worth every pesos.

Due to the swimming Pool, the Pool area and the view from the 5th floor the hostel has a great atmosphere. Staff was friendly. Unfortunately there is not much to do in walking distance. So you always have to take a taxi or the MRT every time.

Okay place in Manila, though located in the middle of nowhere, halfway between Makati and Melate. Neighborhood looks quite poor, but safe. Staff is really nice though, lockers are in the rooms. Reasonably clean, but the pool looks a bit dirty (but there's a pool!!!). Good value for money but I would recommend a place in either Makati (or Melate if that's your kinda thing) instead, just for the sake of convenience and being close to places.

The swimming pool is not clean

Unfortunately when you arrived, our pool was getting it's monthly cleaning which we informed you upon check in. Our crew enjoyed having you, thanks for staying us :)

Really quirky building, but sadly the general standards aren't as good as they should be. Dorm bunks are wobbly, so if either person moves the whole bed rocks about. The toilet has no door, just a cheap curtain, and there's no lock on the shower door. The swimming pool looks great on the photos, but wasn't clean enough to use while I was there. Half the fans in the dorm don't work, so it gets very sweaty at night. Apparently the hostel is only a year old, but it appears very run down.

Arrived at the hostel to be told that there had been a 'glitch' in the system and we couldn't have the original private room that we booked ages and ages ago. However, it was fairly obvious that the staff member was reading a prepared speech and lying. We got kicked out to a large dorm because of someone who was staying longer than us... and therefore they would get more money. Ohwell, it happens... but if you're going to make up stuff... at least know how to talk-the-talk! Overall it was okay.

My stay at Pink Manila was wonderful. The atmosphere there is absolutely amazing! They have extremely good food and the facilities are great. You won't be bored with a pool table, swimming pool and relaxing area. I didn't have warm water in the dorm where I was sleeping and the bathroom gets a bit dirty when you're walking in and out with 8 people but it all gets cleaned the next morning. Beds are comfortable. The only negative thing is their bad internet connection. Overall, it was great!

Nice hostel with good atmoshphere and cheap beers. It's no problem to spend a couple of days here. The bed are not really comfortable as the matresses are very thin. Staff is nice and helpful and the location is good. There is a pool and a nice hostel cat called "Jumper". Can definitely recommend it.

Great place, very helpful staff.

Really good place to stay!

Nice hostel, well located near an LRT/metro station. I arrived at 1 am--the night security guard signed me in then I took the lift to the 5th floor to the hostel reception, lounge, kitchen area which was still quite active. The staff then and later couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. My 6 bed mixed dorm was spacious, the bunk beds didn't squeak, there was a private shower/toilet for the room and lockable lockers for luggage. The air con worked well and was quiet. Good value.

They have a seriously good common area. Pool table, bar and even a pool on the balcony area - what more could you want? Rooms are large but the only downside is it's very hard to find. Even armed with the address and google maps my taxi driver took forever to find it - as did every other taxi we got.

Everybody comes and goes as a transit place between planes and trips. Good atmosphere I recommend it. Price is correct. Great location, between malate and makati, close to everything. And far enough from the crazy center. Hard to find at the start as the taxi drivers don't know where it is, the address says malate but the drivers know it as in bautista st makate. Once there people know Pink Manila. I was expecting more from the staff after the great reviews, but they take care of you if you ask.

• 9th Nov 2013

One of the best hostels I've stayed at over the past couple of years. The staff are super friendly and very knowledgeable. The common room/bar area/pool gives the hostel a really social atmosphere. Stayed in the fan room which was surprisingly cool despite the lack of air conditioning. Would be nice to have a door for the toilet as there is just a shower curtain but if you are really shy you can just lock the main door to the bathroom. Will definitely stay here on my next trip to Manila.

Thanks for your very honest heart felt review on us. We created Pink for peeps like you. You made our day!

The staff of this place is awesome.. they are very friendly and understandable. The location is awesome and the atmosphere is great. I don't think is super clean, but is average from other hostels I have been. I totally recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Manila..!!!

Amazing place to make friends and relax/party whatever you're into. Thanks for the unforgettable times!

OMG , I've been all over the world , this place is in my all-time top 5 !! The atmosphere here is unmatched anywhere you go !! Chrissy the owner is the best !! The rest of the staff is aces. Close to the train , cheap meals at the hostel , and for god's sake they have 2 pools !!