Pink Manila Hostel Reviews

2551 Bautista corner Don Pedro, Malate, Manila, Philippines

Not the best area, but good staff, and nice guests

Great hostel with great staff and friendly guests! A special shout out to Ate Jecel and Kuya Howell!

• 26th May 2015

Very helpful an attentive staff, will come again!

Seems to be in a shady area but once you get up to the 5th floor where the hostel is it's not bad. Staff is nice and friendly. Backpacker hostel for sure. If you want AC you have to request it specifically otherwise it will be only fan-cooled.

• 15th May 2015

The place is really nice with the pool on the roof. the atmosphere is friendly and you can have good time there. Laura and Sofyann were so kind and helpfull. I only got one problem there. When you book online the website tell you how much you stil have to pay in PESOS. I booked twice and I always paid a bit more, it's really annoying especially when the manager tell you it's because of the exchange rate variation, it's bullsh*t, the price is in PESOS, so never change !!!

Good hostel as the staff are a laugh and will do their best to help!! Good place to meet other people too!

Dirty, toilets and bathroom have not been looked after (you have to ask for new toilet paper yourself), bad breakfast and the swimming pool looks like a mixture of milk and water.

Getting here by public transport from the airport you need to take a bus then sky train. After that you walk, which is really only 10minutes but nobody seems to know. Once we were outside we walked past it twice! Awesome people we met here from all over the world. We stayed in the dorm facility fan room, which actually wasn't too hot. The pool is definitely an added bonus! Hostel is located on the 5th floor, as we didn't really like Manila, this was the perfect hostel to escape from the madness

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Pink Manila Hostel. I ended up spending a week there in total whilst I was in Manila. I need to say a huge thank you to the staff. Apologies on spelling of names. Thank you Theresa and Giselle for helping me as much as you both did. Extremely warm and welcoming people. Both credits to the Philippines. The atmosphere at the PMH is lively most nights around the pool and chill out area. The view over the cityscape is pretty cool too. Peace

The staff are adorable and if you choose to eat there you won't be disappointed. I would definitely recommend Chef Ian's Morroccan meatballs alongside one of their very reasonably priced beers. The pool is perfect especially on the hot Manila days. The rooms all have fans thankfully. If you are trying to get here by taxi make sure to tell them to go the corner of Bautista and Don Pedro Street and look out for the yellow building with the gym on the ground floor. Great place to meet people!

• 28th Apr 2015

Once you make your way past the gym (don't worry, it really is a hostel), you'll be pleasantly surprised. Great chill-out space, pool table, books, POOL in the sun... great food and very helpful staff. Good value for money and a great place to plan the next part of your trip. Nothing really close by to do, but a 5 minute walk to the train to head to a market or whatever. Warning, WiFi is generally terrible everywhere... there's an internet cafe 2 minutes away.

One of the best hostels ever! Especially the swimming pool and the people!

The hostel overall was good, be wary of the staff's advice they will always give you an answer, but that answer may not always be correct. We were sent to the wrong bus station for an evening bus, experiencing a mad rush across the extreme traffic of Manila. The hostel is a little difficult to find, but the pool and backpacker atmosphere was great.

All of the staff here are friendly and welcoming. Great place to stay and the pool is an added bonus.

• 21st Apr 2015

The pink Manila is definitely a chill place to check out. Only got to stay for two nights, but will be back. I couldn't really complain about anything, except the fact I couldn't remember everyone's names! Thank you guys, kindly..

No aircon rooms are like a sauna! Nothing like the picture not very clean ether! Location is terrible also

I had a great stay at Pink! The biggest plus was the swimming pool on a hot day! The hostel is it's own little oasis in the crowded city of Manila. A nice place to start discovering the city, start planning your Philippines trip or end your stay in this beautiful country. I booked my trip to the Banaue rice terraces through the hostel, the staff was very helpful and facilitated me by keeping my big bag at the hostel while putting some laundry through the laundry service! Awesome place!

I booked and paid for one night when I arrived in the morning. Check in was at 2 pm, but I could chill out I their nice facilities. In the meantime I found a cheap flight ticket for the same day so I had to leave before I got the room. The staff offered a credit in the restaurant equally to the price of the room that I had to cancel - pretty fair I think. Food was good but a bit expensive. Staff was outmost friendly and helpful in all matters. Hopefully I will stay more than 3 h next time :)

Great staff and great atmosphere, it's a really chilled out place where you can hang out perfectly and have a nice view of Manila!

Perfect hostel near the dltb bus terminal with a pool and great view. Cozy atmosphere and good to meet people. Staff is genuenly friendly ánd helpfull. Its cheap aswell, loved it