Pink Manila Hostel Reviews

2551 Bautista corner Don Pedro, Malate, Manila, Philippines

The pink Manila is definitely a chill place to check out. Only got to stay for two nights, but will be back. I couldn't really complain about anything, except the fact I couldn't remember everyone's names! Thank you guys, kindly..

No aircon rooms are like a sauna! Nothing like the picture not very clean ether! Location is terrible also

I had a great stay at Pink! The biggest plus was the swimming pool on a hot day! The hostel is it's own little oasis in the crowded city of Manila. A nice place to start discovering the city, start planning your Philippines trip or end your stay in this beautiful country. I booked my trip to the Banaue rice terraces through the hostel, the staff was very helpful and facilitated me by keeping my big bag at the hostel while putting some laundry through the laundry service! Awesome place!

I booked and paid for one night when I arrived in the morning. Check in was at 2 pm, but I could chill out I their nice facilities. In the meantime I found a cheap flight ticket for the same day so I had to leave before I got the room. The staff offered a credit in the restaurant equally to the price of the room that I had to cancel - pretty fair I think. Food was good but a bit expensive. Staff was outmost friendly and helpful in all matters. Hopefully I will stay more than 3 h next time :)

Great staff and great atmosphere, it's a really chilled out place where you can hang out perfectly and have a nice view of Manila!

Perfect hostel near the dltb bus terminal with a pool and great view. Cozy atmosphere and good to meet people. Staff is genuenly friendly ánd helpfull. Its cheap aswell, loved it

Stay was great! Staff were awesome and the environment promoted and kept is a really friendly one. Very cool. I loved everything about my stay and would come back again!

Pink Manila is great! Super friendly staff always willing to help and chat. Great lounge area complete with outdoor balcony, sitting area and swimming pool, great for relaxing and meeting other travelers. Good location in Manila, not far from airport and close to multiple food options. Overall had a great stay here!

• 14th Apr 2015

Good hostel, nice to be way above street level on the 7th? Floor as manila is definetly a rougher type of city. Not too far from robinsons mall if you need supplies either. Had a bar with food too. Good kick off point for Philippines.

Great place to stay for solo and groups of backpackers. Good vibe, swimming pool, great staff. Easy to get to from the airport by public transport.

Very nice place to chill out, play pool or chill in the swimmingpool. Rooms are very basic and shower and A/C didn't work in our private room. The staff definitely made up for it though. They are super friendly and extremely helpfull.

Quite difficult to find as it barely sign posted from street but wicked hostel with super friendly and helpful staff

• 8th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Washrooms were slippery and often uncleaned. Only provided locker and not locks which they were selling for more than the actual price. It's on the top floor and elevators weren't working.

Great hostel. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Great facilities, especially the pool on the roof overlooking the city. Great place to meet fellow travellers and have a great time. Is in a good central location as well and it is easy to get to where ever you want to go. Would 100% recommend. Rain from the staff is great (Y)

Great atmosphere - everyone is very social and open to having a great time. A little bit of a party scene so if you're looking for peace and quiet, this might not the right place. There's not too much around the area in terms of food/attractions but it's close enough to the LRT (metro/subway) that's really accessible.

• 3rd Apr 2015

The bedroom is very beautifull with beatifull views and very good atmosfere, especialy around the pool site. The staff is very helpfull and nice.

Very friendly staff. Clean room. Cool common area. However, I booked an air-con dorm but had to switch to a fan room cuz some part of the circuit was damaged. The wifi didn't work in the dorm.

Hands down the best hostel in Manila. Good people. Good location. Good vibes. Just book it!

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

Great hostel with a cool vibe. Manager is lovely and super helpful, same for the rest of the staff. Good location, not far from the airport. Free breakfast is simple but great to have a cup of free coffee in the morning! Common area is really open and chill, music always playing, so it's easy to socialise, meet people and have a few beers, which is always a plus! Definitely recommend!! Thanks to the staff for a great stay!

I think it very nice Hostel. The Hostel is on over 5th Floor. Its mean, no Cockroah can come there and clean. In Entrance stand Security man at every Night. Manila City is crowded, hot and sometime dirty. When I come back the Hostel, I see Pool and good Wind because of 5th Floor. It is quite different World!