Pink Manila Hostel Reviews

2551 Bautista corner Don Pedro, Malate, Manila, Philippines

Thoroughly enjoyed the bar and the swimming pool (in that specific order, cause the former lead to the latter!) and the staff was helpful. Had a blast there and would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to pass by Manila.

When the cab driver stopped beside the Pink Manila, I thought I was being scammed. Only signage is a piece of paper with name on it stuck to a gate which through it I could see guys working out. Cab driver went in and confirmed for me. go to the 5th floor, doors open and wow hostel! nice place, clean, friendly staff, great atmosphere to meet other travelers (btw hostel is much smaller than appears in pics) But not much around hostel in terms of places to eat, shopping, bars, etc.

Safety at Pink Manila is a major issue. The 16 bed dorm has no doors, and thus no locks, and a fire stairwell that leads street straight up to the room. Those rooms which do have locks, are only lockable from the inside and no key is issued. The hostel reception is located on level 5, with rooms on the levels above that. Therefore, anyone wanting to enter from the street just needs to bypass reception to enter the rooms. Staff are fab but felt unsafe as did the other guests no refund policy too

I really have mixed feelings about this place... The staff and the guests are realy great and we really had a good time here. But we expected more with all the good reviews here and Tripadvisor. The reason we booked was the pool. It was so dirty tho that we didn't feel like swimming anymore. I heard they cleaned it after our stay, but thats a bit to late for us. Shower and Toilets are really poor as well... No doors, just a flag and curtain, so everybody can just walk in.

전체적으로 분위기는 좋습니다 다만 조용한거 좋아하시면 힘들수있어요 도미토리치고 매일 청소도 해주고 .. 전 벌레본적은 없습니다 한국인들이 많이오는곳이 아닌지라 영어를 잘 못하는 저로서는 부담이었지만 라운지에서 가만히만 있어도 다들 말걸어주는 분위기라서 좋았던 거같아요 스텝들도 친절했고요 다만 홈페이지에나와있는 주간스케쥴은 상황에따라 할때도있고 안할때도있으니 참고하시고요, 숩소가 5층부터 옥상까지 있고, 1층은 쇠철창으로입구가 만들어진 헬스클럽 같은곳 으로되어있으니(우리나라 헬스 클럽생각하시면 안되요 ㅋ 그냥 1층에운동기구있다고보시면될듯) 찾을때 헤메지마세요~^^

• 15th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

Had an excellent time here - we even came back on our way home. Staff were fab and all the guys we met were amazing too!! Highly recommend if you want a good experience and value for money!

I absolutely love this hostel and have used it as a hub on my travels in the Pilippines. I always seem to meet great people here and the staff are super friendly too. It's definetly worth staying an extra night in Manila just for the atmosphere at Pink! Also, really dont know why some people are complaining about the pools cleanliness, on all of my stays its been crystal clear water and we've all been enjoying it.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Great social atmosphere, very easy to meet fellow travellers here. Not a boring place. They sell beer at a reasonable price too. Around a 10min walk from the LRT/Metro station and close to restaurants, banks, 24hr stores, and market. The staff especially Jet is very friendly!

I guess this hostel is the only on witch has pool inside. always able to use it and opening pool party with other guests. not far from few famous areas, easy to go there like SM mall, Malate. workers are so friendly so even u can here by your self like me, it could be nice to be close with other people. i will be here again after visiting other place for sure.

Pink Manila is an awesome place to hang out meet people and sleep! I highly recommend it.

• 28th Mar 2014

Great, unique place with pool, open roof, pool table, lots of room, super staff, A/C in all but fan room 10 to 10, 8-bed rooms have four lockers, free coffee and toast in morning. Very easy to meet people here. 16-bed fan room has good enough breeze to make A/C unnecessary. Close to metro.

The friendliest staff you could possibly meet! Ended up staying an extra night and booked another night for when we have a layover in April. Great place to lounge and meet amazing people from around the world. Bean bag chairs for lounging, pool table, and swimming pool. Always a nice breeze as it's on top of a building. The rooms are cleaned everyday and the beds are comfortable. Only complaint is there are only cold showers but other than that it's a great spot to stay!

New Manager is taking many steps to assure a great vibe & stepped up customer services. Food was excellent prepared by staff-'specially the Pizzas! Great Cat named Jumper, & his whining drowns out that of some guests-kinda nice. Pool is perfect, 2 roof tops for sunning & moonlight rants/parties/and lets not forget, RUSSIAN OFF THE ROOF GIRL TOSSING-NEW EVENT at this years SUMMER Olympic games-those guys were thrown out immediately, but were to drunk to realize it:) Great blended fruit drinks...

The main thing that caught my attention was the manager and staffs interaction and assistance with fellow travellers, the worst part is saying goodbye to your new family in Manila. The rooms are very tidy and the facilities are excellent , the common area has to be the best I have come across and it is very relaxing having a few drinks chatting with other travellers. I am recommending pink Manila to everyone I know who will be travelling to Manila.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

You've never stayed in a place like this! Multileveled; open roof hammocks; open air pool; close to metro, cheap restaurants, laundromat, barber; friendly competent staff. Free breakfast. They store your heavy stuff while you go on a trip. I stayed in the 16-bed dorm room which is on the 7th floor. It gets a good breeze up there and fans are all that's necessary. No freezing air conditioners like in so many places.

1 2 Next » last »