Pink Manila Hostel Reviews

2551 Bautista corner Don Pedro, Malate, Manila, Philippines

Great social atmosphere, very easy to meet fellow travellers here. Not a boring place. They sell beer at a reasonable price too. Around a 10min walk from the LRT/Metro station and close to restaurants, banks, 24hr stores, and market. The staff especially Jet is very friendly!

I guess this hostel is the only on witch has pool inside. always able to use it and opening pool party with other guests. not far from few famous areas, easy to go there like SM mall, Malate. workers are so friendly so even u can here by your self like me, it could be nice to be close with other people. i will be here again after visiting other place for sure.

Pink Manila is an awesome place to hang out meet people and sleep! I highly recommend it.

• 28th Mar 2014

Great, unique place with pool, open roof, pool table, lots of room, super staff, A/C in all but fan room 10 to 10, 8-bed rooms have four lockers, free coffee and toast in morning. Very easy to meet people here. 16-bed fan room has good enough breeze to make A/C unnecessary. Close to metro.

The friendliest staff you could possibly meet! Ended up staying an extra night and booked another night for when we have a layover in April. Great place to lounge and meet amazing people from around the world. Bean bag chairs for lounging, pool table, and swimming pool. Always a nice breeze as it's on top of a building. The rooms are cleaned everyday and the beds are comfortable. Only complaint is there are only cold showers but other than that it's a great spot to stay!

New Manager is taking many steps to assure a great vibe & stepped up customer services. Food was excellent prepared by staff-'specially the Pizzas! Great Cat named Jumper, & his whining drowns out that of some guests-kinda nice. Pool is perfect, 2 roof tops for sunning & moonlight rants/parties/and lets not forget, RUSSIAN OFF THE ROOF GIRL TOSSING-NEW EVENT at this years SUMMER Olympic games-those guys were thrown out immediately, but were to drunk to realize it:) Great blended fruit drinks...

The main thing that caught my attention was the manager and staffs interaction and assistance with fellow travellers, the worst part is saying goodbye to your new family in Manila. The rooms are very tidy and the facilities are excellent , the common area has to be the best I have come across and it is very relaxing having a few drinks chatting with other travellers. I am recommending pink Manila to everyone I know who will be travelling to Manila.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

You've never stayed in a place like this! Multileveled; open roof hammocks; open air pool; close to metro, cheap restaurants, laundromat, barber; friendly competent staff. Free breakfast. They store your heavy stuff while you go on a trip. I stayed in the 16-bed dorm room which is on the 7th floor. It gets a good breeze up there and fans are all that's necessary. No freezing air conditioners like in so many places.

It's a nice place. The roof terrasse with swinmming pool it's great. It's no too far from the main road.

• 26th Feb 2014

pink manila hostel is the best hostel in manila, and iv'e stayed in a few… if you are traveling by your self or in a small group it is definitely the best. the staff is super friendly, there is a swimming pool, the location is great (although a bit hard to find at first). thanks to 'pink' me and my friends actually enjoyed our stay in the city that is usually not the backpackers favorite. i ended up coming back 3 more times.

No privacy for the toilet and shower, just a curtain covering the doorway. Bed railings were very squeaky. On the plus side: staff were friendly, location is good, and there's a pool!! ^^

I'm happy to bring my business to creative entrepreneurs such as the owner of Pink Manila. Continued Success!

Loved this place. Staff were awesome. The bar, lounge and pool were always fun to hangout in. Food was always fresh and nice, also they let you use the kitchen and cook your own meals if you would rather bring your own in.

• 8th Feb 2014

I could not have been happier with how helpful the staff were. After some booking problems through Hostelworld, they contacted me directly to apologize and emailed me again when guests cancelled to offer me a room, knowing I was stranded at the airport in Kalibo. The pink lights on the top of the building when I arrived after dark confirmed I was in the right spot! The pool was a sweet bonus to have in the city, and the room was comfortable with the a/c a saving grace from Manila's humidity.

We are not worthy.! Do you want a job? Lol. Thanks for the fantastic review. Hope to see you back soon.

Everything is good at Pink Manila ! Staff very friendly and helpful ! Will go again for sure! =)

That's what we like to hear. Hope you will be back!

I've never stayed at a hostel with such little security (no security?). If you would like to stay somewhere with a lock on your door, find another hostel.

• 30th Jan 2014

Dude there is a security guy outside our building with a shotgun, literally. what more do you need? Sorry for the wicked hangover from the pubcrawl. Seems like we're always the ones the blame.

1 2 Next » last »