Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

Lot of beds packed into a small room for the 6 bed room. Not enough showers and sinks at the hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful. Location is great.

Great location, 5 minute walk from the train station. Clean, friendly and helpful staff and right beside the main square. Rooms are a little small but it wasn't a problem.

It was a typical hostel. Like all building in old town the building that the hostel is locate in is old, but it adds to the charm. The hostel is on the 3rd and 4th floor and there is no lift, so if you have heavy bags, beware. The hostel was full of older people when I was there and there was not much of a social vibe. There is plenty of things to do in Kraków so it didn't bother me too much.

That was a great trip to Krakow. Amazing atmosphere, perfect for meeting people. Very helpful and pleasant staff. Comfortable and clean rooms. Would recommend.

• 18th Sep 2015

Great location, very clean, However there was no AC so the rooms were pretty hot. There didn't seem like there were many bathrooms/showers but somehow it worked. I would advise not to book the Auschwitz tour with them, i was quite disappointed. Talking to someone else in the hostel, they found a better tour with a much lower price. Overall, i would come back and definitely recommend this hostel.

Overall a nice experience. A couple of times I thought some of the staff members were quite rude but no big deal. I was not really up for going out during my stay but it would have been easy to do so if I wished. Lots of events organised by the hostel.

Really liked the hostel girls, they were all helpful and very sweet. However, it indicated that quiet hours were from 10am-6am, and that proved to not be true. They partied all night on the balcony above our room whilst most of us attempted to sleep; they should offer ear plugs like some. Overall, my gripe is that I found a bed bug on my bed the morning after. I woke up with a few bites on my arms and was not happy. I've worked in hostel's and know this is a serious matter was in room 9.

For general fear of the horribly rude responses from negative comments, I wasn't going to leave one, but here It goes: want to sleep? You'll have to sleep were I did, in A smaller room. What's the catch? You melt Into a pile of mush. It was 84 degrees in the room. They wouldn't supply an extra fan, and in order to push more beds in the room, the window opened half an inch. By 2am I was ready to move hostels. You'll either hate the noise, or the heat; take your pick.

I stayed here with a few friends and it was average at best. The lounge and common room is not very comfortable and had absolutely zero atmosphere. Their arranged theme nights were prepared (eg spaghetti) but there was no guest involvement or gathering. If you're looking for a quiet place, this is your place. But if you're looking for the party hostel they advertise themselves to be, go somewhere else.

• 15th Sep 2015

Staff weren't great made us wait for ages while they talked, rooms were very cramped but the location was good quite noisy though

perfectly located. good atmosphere

The hostel had a great location, right in the middle of the old city of Krakow! The hostel was kind of noisy and it was very warm in our room. Otherwise facilities were fine. Breakfast was ok, but nothing special. The staff was ok, but it was strange that one day they entered our room early in the morning without knocking on the door, looking in our beds without informing us what was going on (when we asked apparently a girl was missing)...

I planned on staying 3 days, ended up staying a week - I think that says it all! :)

Just awesome, thanks so much for the week!

Being in there was a dream which you never want to wake up..

Great time but don't remember much, that is what you want.

Good hostel. Stayed in better during my trip but would still recommend!

Party hostels are not my thing, hence my low rating. This being said, thanks god it is quiet after 10pm. The staff does an amazing job at keeping this place tidy and clean given the circumstances.

Tiny, smelly, very dusty twin-room. Thin walls - one could hear the neighbors breath while sleeping. No window!

Dear Guest, I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t like your room. Our twin rooms aren't hotel standards but they do have windows. We like to keep them modest and cosy with a reasonable price for this kind of accommodation in the center of Krakow. We are proud od our common area and kitchen where guests like to stay and hang out together :)

One of the best hostels i've ever stayed. Staff is extremely friendly. Always something fun they organise.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6