Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

You got what money paid for. Supplies breakfast was pretty good, rooms a bit dodgy but overall very cheap and good quality considering.

• 19th Jan 2015

The location of the hostel was the best thing! Practally in the middle of the town but unfortunately that was some gutters in my room and I just could change in the middle or my stay. I decided not to move since I had already open my luggage and got used to the room.

• 17th Jan 2015

Biggest issue for us was the kitchen facilities- the stovetop was so brutal we couldn't even fry eggs! May not be an issue for most- but we are on an extended trip so cooking is necessary for us. Otherwise- location was excellent for exploring.

The best thing about this hostel is the atmosphere! On the reception works incredibly friendly staff. Hostel spacious and very clean. It's nice that in each room are lockers.

• 11th Jan 2015

Very social hostel. If you are looking for quiet nights - do not stay here. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Natasha especially. She takes an interest in what everyone experiencing and making sure they are enjoying there time in Kraków and pink panther.

This hostel can be for people who like party and night life. People who came back at 3 am were so noisy and a male and female came to one bed even in the shared room. I wish the staff could regulate it.

The lockers were busted and the room door was never locked making security not so good

Dear guest, thank you very much for your review. With regards to locker, pity you did not let us know about the issue during your stay. We could repair it or you could put your stuff to our secure luggage room or in the safe. When it comes about the room doors, as you stayed in 10-bed dorm it is impossible for us to check every 5 minutes if other guests who stayed in your room have locked the door. However, I hope you enjoyed your stay in Krakow. Safe travels, Claudia.

Great atmosphere. The drinking nights and activities meant that you really got to know the other backpackers and staff. The bathrooms were a little crowded at times.

This is an awesome hostel! I had a great time here, everyone there made it a nice experience. IDA is rad!

• 2nd Jan 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at Pink Panther's Hostel. The staff was extremely helpful with all of my questions. Friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the hostel with lots of activities to do. I highly recommend it!

great place and amazing staff!

Nice hostel to stay at good location in old town with friendly stuff. I had the 4 bed dorm which was OK. Only annoying thing was having that the metal lockers cabinet standing directly next to my bed which was very noisy and made me wake up several time when others were putting there stuff away.

Pink Panther was a decent hostel with a full kitchen and nice bathrooms. The security was very poor though and the doors were never locked. Theft was a problem for us at the hostel. It was very much a party atmosphere though so if that's your thing, you'll have a great time. The staff was also great and we helpful when we were trying to recover our belongings.

Nice friendly place, was a little noisy at night but they were told to be quite by staff as it was around 2. Good value for money

Medium sized hostel so it feels a super nice atmosphere since guests got the chance of knowing each other. Very friendly staff. The hostel was constantly being cleaned which was nice. Comfortable and friendly common area. Good predrinkings in the hostel. The only thing was having one single table for both eating and drinking. One or two old couches. Crazy party afterwards [dave is a party animal]. Very good location to the main square. One of the electrical contacts in the room didnt work.

Had a great time in Krakow. Hostel in the center, very close to the main square. Reception is open 24 hours, and staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms large and the beds comfortable. In every room there are lockers, so I could safely hide the important things. This was my first stay in a hostel, but not the last. I would recommend this hostel.

• 21st Dec 2014

Hostel was great, everyone was so nice and great fun, the location was perfect! Very much recommend pink panther hostel

• 18th Dec 2014

Great place for rest and relaxation. Very good location and conditions in the hostel. Spacious rooms and comfortable beds.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Poland

Excellent stay!

Highly recommended. Excellent central location, staff were friendly and hostel was always clean. Breakfast was included which was a definite bonus! A real 'party vibe' hostel with the staff putting on drinks most nights and particularly weekends. I will definitely be staying here again when I return to Krakow!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5