Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

Thank you Pink Panther's Hostel for a great stay in Krakow. Courtesy of Claudia toured the amazing places in this beautiful city. The hostel is clean and quiet, very close to market and transport hubs, where can reach any place in Krakow. Great atmosphere and amazing people.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Poland

The hostel has a great location, the check in can be done at anytime, we arrived at 12pm and our room was ready. However, the cleanliness could be higher. The hostel charges 5pzl if you want to have a towel, sheets and pillows are available for free.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Great staff! Jonathan! Maya!

Wonderful stay in Krakow. Hostel very nice, helpful and polite staff, great free breakfast, clean bathrooms and rooms, great location.

• 1st Jul 2014

A good place to stay whilst in Poland. The staff are helpful and always on hand if you need anything. The facilities are Ok, and the cleanliness is about the same but don't let this detract from the overall fun and inviting vibe the hostel has. It's a great place to meet people and explore krakow. If I come back I will more than likely stay here again. Overall I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

Wonderful stay at Pink Panther's Hostel. Nice and helpful staff, great location, clean and quiet. I recommend!

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Norway

When we first arrived at this hostel, my friend and I had an issue with an extremely inconsiderate hostel roommate and the wonderful, kind woman who worked at the hostel helped us to immediately feel welcomed and heard and taken care of. After the initial bumpy start, we fell in love with the pink panther. The atmosphere was incredible, free breakfast was great, AMAZING location, beautiful balconies, nice kitchen and the best staff I've ever had as a hostel dweller. We are pink panthers for life

If you are looking for a home away from home, this is the place to be. Pink Panther's Hostel is like a little family that welcome you with open arms and honestly go out of their way to make you're stay in Krakow unforgettable. The hostel is located in the center of the city, with a small grocery store just 10 seconds down the road. The staff are absolutely amazing, Stephen even makes an excellent coffee ;). Made friends for life, never wanted to leave. Thanks for everything, Laura xx

A really great hostel. We stayed in a 6 bed dorm and really enjoyed our stay. The only downside would be the limited facilities in the room (such as a mirror, enough plug sockets etc) and the lack of space, however the rest of the hostel makes up for it. The kitchen was fully equipped, the breakfast was nice and the staff were particularly friendly and fun. Stay here if you want to make friends, have a great night out and you enjoy hostels with a laid back atmosphere. Pick the pink panther!

• 15th Jun 2014

Great staff, great location, nice free breakfast. Only complaint is that it felt a little dirty in the bathrooms. Otherwise, this is a fun place to stay but I don't recommend it if you're hoping to get some sleep. The noise from the street is quite loud. That said if you're out partying it won't matter.

The pink panther hostel was really nice. The staff was helpful and always ready to show us how to save money or where to go to eat out/party. The events were what brought to life this place. It got every single one of us out of our rooms to socialize and make friends. Plus, the shot were delicious! I recommend you to stay at this hostel at you want to party but not too hard. In this hostel it was easy to sleep if you were not in the mood or to go party in the clubs if you feel like it.

Fairly social place, activities in the evening get people together depending on the guests. Not bad for solo travelers, but they did have some large groups. Perfect location right in the center of the old town with two big smoking balconies. The dorm door was meant to lock automatically, but wasn't always closed properly. Only real complaint is that one of the times I had a shower (main one near reception/common room), the water went back and forth from boiling to cold suddenly, several times.

Good news to everyone who likes showers that constantly change temperature. At this hostel you can enjoy freezing cold temperatures one minute and then blissful boiling hot water the next. Mix that with a group of forty 12 year olds and you have... an average hostel. Security and cleanliness were good. Located in old town.

The location of this hostel is excellent, the breakfast is include (yeah!) and you have access to computer for free! The staff is nice and organize activity but unfortunately do not stay to participate, overall it's just a nice hostel.

Very good location, nice atmosphere. Large rooms, clean bathroom. I would recommend for a weekend trip

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Belgium

Really liked my stay at Pink Panther! The staff are what makes the whole place so amazing. So friendly, helpful and outgoing. The location is also unbeatable!

Nice hostel in the center of Krakow. Helpful staff, interesting events, clean rooms and bathrooms. I would recommend.

• 29th May 2014
  • Argentina

Overall very happy with my stay. A very solid hostel in the city with great location. Many places in the old town and they all seem very good. I really enjoy Krakow every time I visit.

We had a pretty good time there, it also was the 2nd year anniversary of the hostel, so there was this huge party! Really cool! However, it may look a little bit too fancy for some backpackers. I guess it would suit more those who seek the nightlife discovery of Krawkow than the hippie ones who wants a more alternative place to stay and didn't manage to get a CouchSurfing host like us. Also, I think it's worth advising people to buy their beer outside the hostel as they inflate their prices

We were in the twin bedroom (#3 I think). Everything was really nice! Hostel really heplful, everyday something to do! One thing (if I really want to be picky): I found it a bit complicated to get how to reach the airport (buses and so on). Might be a more detailed info in English would be perfect. But as I said: I'm picky ^^

• 27th May 2014