9.3
Superb 1,782 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1,782 Total Reviews
Pink Panther's Hostel Located at Sw. Tomasza 8, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow 31-014 Sw. Tomasza 8
93% 1782
50.0638060 19.9369668
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2016

Overall an excellent hostel. Location very good, very near old town square, staff excellent, very accommodating and the dorm and shower facilities also excellent. Strong wifi available from all parts of the hostel. Free breakfast also great. Would strongly recommend.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
22nd May 2016

A solid destination to stay in Krakow. The people that gather here are a hoot, but some of the rooms were a bit filthy, and sometimes the staff were super snappy. With that said, there are so many hostels in Krakow that I would consider trying another one, as I would only come back here for the people, not the hostel.

• lilianepatricio6892
  • Brazil, Female, 31-40
13th May 2016
8.0

Good place to stay for a couple of nights. The beds are super comfortable and the location is fantastic.

13th May 2016
7.4

The facility was a little bit difficult to find, but the experience was overall pretty good once I did. The hostel has a very small pink sign, which is somewhat difficult to see because if you're walking down the street from the bus/train station it is sandwiched between a hemp store and gentlemen's club. Once you're inside and make it up the stairs it is a pretty nice place and definitely worth the price. You can spend most of your time in the old town, but it is only a small portion of Krakow.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. Our hostel is located in the very center of old town and unfortunately there are some size limits when it comes to signs which can be put in front of the buildings. We’re happy you enjoyed your stay and time in Kraków and managed to discover other parts of it. Hope you visit us again :) Pink Panther’s Hostel Staff

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
11th May 2016

Yeah there were lots of people at this hostel, see, and no they didn't be respectful towards my lame arm and my deformed baby foot, like they haven't seen a circus or visited an infirmary, it was very insensitive on their part (the guests) but staff was helpful and even brewed up some hot water for me so's I could soak some of my sore parts in the hot water with a few tea bags in it, really good home remedy for the aching and cracking of chapped heels I tell ya boy howdy, four out of five stars

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We’re sorry to hear that the guests were insensitive toward you and it made you feel uncomfortable. We’re happy we were able to help you and thank you for your kind words!! It means a lot to us. Hope you visit us again :) Pink Panther's Hostel Staff

• Lithuania, Mixed Group, 41+
10th May 2016
8.0

Honestly I don't know what for it was awarded for Excellence by Tripadvisor - on time of check-in in the room floor was dirty, juice or wine stain on the table, broken fosset in the shower room, no main light in other. Some improvement needed.

• England, Female, 41+
8th May 2016

Nice little double room on the top floor. Comfortable stay in Kraków. Thank you

8th May 2016

This is a great hostel. The staff is relaxed and let me check out late no problem. Very clean and amazing location. Did I mention it was the best bang for my buck I got on my euro-trip? 10/10

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
5th May 2016

I would give the hostal a 10/10 based on the showers alone! but the location and the price to quality ratio are also a huge plus.

• Indonesia, Male, 31-40
4th May 2016

The room is a bit small, but everything else is perfect, value for money. The reception staffs are excellent, I arrived early and asked to be booked on a tour and they booked it for me. Thank you girls. I also need to print and scan some stuff and they are so helpful. The common room is nice, met a lot of people and have nice conversations with the guests and staffs. The room is quiet at nights to give you the best sleep. The location is great near the square and the train station as well!