Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

Mój pobyt w Pink Panther's Hostel był bardzo udany. Pokoje w hostelu są przestronne, łóżka wygodne. Dużym plusem jest wifi w pokoju. Cena noclegu niska jak na tą część Krakowa.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Amazing hostel would 100% return again

• 10th Oct 2014

I had great fun being in the Pink Panther's Hostel, so I recommended it to everyone. Nice hostel with wonderful staff.!!!

• 5th Oct 2014

Friendly and knowledgable staff were happy to help seek out local destinations and give suggestions on restaurants and neat things to see / do. Can't beat the location or the price. Someone is at the desk 24hrs which was helpful when they called a taxi for me at 6:30 in the morning so I could get to the airport. Thanks Pink Panther!

very good hostel with extremely nice and helpful staff! recommended!

I enjoyed all the time that I spent in this hostel. The location of the hostel is perfect, only 30 s to the main market square, and close to the railway station. The staff is very friendly, a willing to help. They helped me plan my tour of Krakow. Many thanks for this. The common room is great to chill and meet people. During evening events hostel is full of fun. Rooms are spacious and clean with comfortable beds. I have no reason to complain about this hostel. Very good value for money.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Poland

The staff is very useful, the location is.... Amazing, the lady's clean this place all day long, nice quantity of bathrooms and shower Art Deco.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

If I ever come back to Krakow I would stay here!

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

The hostel isn't good...The professionals reception aren't professionals, they are just some young people working and don't care with the things...seems that they haven´t experience! The location is good and internet too, just this. The breakfast is bad and the services too. I don't recommend...

very friendly and lively atmosphere. definitely would stay there again when I'm in Riga!

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Ideal for meeting new people. Staff were very helpful, they immediately solved my problems.

• 18th Sep 2014

My stay in the Pink Panther's Hostel was very successful. Hostel location is a short walk from main square. Great atmosphere and also great value for money.

• 17th Sep 2014

Great hostel. It's very close to the main square. Great atmosphere, meeting people and socialising was easy, but it's not a party hostel so it's the best of both worlds. Staff were really lovely and helpful

Very jovial and easy going atmosphere. Always something to do every night.

Location average, for decent bars better near Jewish Quarter. Doors meant to be locked coming in to hostel always open, despite being given codes. Receptionists helpful, atmosphere pretty decent, bathrooms good. Large disconcerting com stain on woolen blanket on in top floor two bedded. Also industrial kitchen pipe from some anonymous restaurant piped a dog foodesque smell into room whenever window opened at evening. In fairness there was a huge fan provided, so got togive them credit for that!

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback. I am surprised that you did not like any of the amazing clubs and pubs in the Old Town. Maybe you did not notice them because some of them are located in the undergrounds. What is more, there are many clubs, concerts, pubs with live music so everyone can find something for themselves. Regards to doors.We always take care to keep them closed, sometimes guests leave them open and it takes us a few minutes to close them.Wish you safe travels. Cheers

Great hostel in the center of Krakow. Rooms have lockers for each guest, beds are comfortable. Hostel has a spacious common room with a large balcony. Staff really cares about the good atmosphere. During my stay was organized karaoke, so I met a lot of cool people.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

great hostel

The noise is absurdelly hight and the area to smokers is 3 meters distante of the window of the bedrom, there is no a minimun chair to who is on the upper bed to put a shoes. The room is to much small.

Hello, thank you very much for your feedback. We have decided to keep our rooms simple and cozy but we are really proud of our spacious common area where you can hang out and make new friends :) We offer our guests lockers to store all the valuable possessions. We also offer a spacious luggage room so a big backpack can be safely stored there. Regards to the noise, during the day many things are going on in PP‘s hostel but we keep the common area quiet between 10pm and 6am.Cheers Claudia

Very nice hostel, the only critiscm I have is that at around 11pm they kick you out of the communal area and tell you to go to your dorm or go out - obviously if someone is sleeping in your dorm room you can't exactly hang out in there. I understand it's for noise control but if any music is turned off and you are quiet I don't see the problem. My group were just playing cards, not making noise. Dampened the mood a little bit and none of the other hostels we stayed in did this.

Awesome hostel! Great location and amazing people staying when we were there!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5