Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

It was my first time staying in a hostel and I was a bit sceptical, but it was great! We had a private room, which was like a penthouse suite, it was lovely. Bathrooms were spotlessly clean. Fresh coffee available all day. Staff went out of their way to help us and we're so friendly. the location is perfect, literally a 30 second walk from everything. I would definitely stay here again, and I hope other hostels are just like this one!

• 10th Nov 2014

Very nice hostel with great atmosphere and super friendly staff. I was only staying there for one night but I'd definitely recommend it to everyone. My only suggestion for the owners would be to offer a bit bigger lockers inside the rooms (at least those in my were rather small), anyone with a bigger luggage would probably need to leave part of it unlocked.

Avoid the 10 dorm room. It's just nearby the common area, its too noisy. The rest is good

Great location and fantastic atmosphere. Met a lovely bunch of people in my room and the hostel does a good job of encouraging a social atmosphere! Great value for money. Would definitely recommend.

Hot showers, decent beds, free food and nightly activities. Had a wonderful stay here as it was a great place to meet people as a solo traveller. One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends! Thanks Pink Panther's!

• 30th Oct 2014

Great times! Staff are keen on showing you a good time, kitchen is very well equipped and comes with free REAL coffee all day long!! Very social, good common room. Beds are comfortable, excellent location, plenty of good tips, and reasonable rates. Check it out!

My stay here was great! The staff was very friendly and the hostel has a great vibe.. plus, the city is really awesome!

The staffs are really nice, right by the hostel is a supermarket with everything you needed, and the kitchen is complete. The only thing I do not like about the hostel is that the main shower is hard to use, the water never stay at the same temperature for long.

I expected a lot from this hostel, seeing as it is part of the 'worlds famous hostels' but I was disappointed. The building itself is falling apart and looks incredibly tacky (neon pink and crystal chandeliers everywhere) the bunks we're noisy and it was hard to find any plug ins in the room. We literally had to move a bunk to plug in with the adapter. The lockers you get are tiny and the door to our room was always left open. The staff knows the nightlife but couldn't recommend much for the day

We stayed in a private room so I can't comment on the quality of the dorms but our room was excellent. The location can't be beat! Overall a good stay. Breakfast (loaf of bread and stale cereal) was disappointing though so you are better off just buying a pretzel or something from a bakery. Also there are signs that say no smoking, but the number of people doing it outside our room without comment from the staff tells me they aren't too concerned.

Pink Panther's Hostel surprised me very positively! I did not expect such quality for such a low price. Rooms spacious and clean with comfortable beds. Breakfast included, wifi in the room. Staff friendly. I have no reason to complain.

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Denmark

Great location and staff, who each night organise different events for the guests. Facilities are ok (bathrooms and common area are really nice, bedrooms are a bit poor and could benefit from individual reading lights for each bed), and breakfast is also very good.

Mój pobyt w Pink Panther's Hostel był bardzo udany. Pokoje w hostelu są przestronne, łóżka wygodne. Dużym plusem jest wifi w pokoju. Cena noclegu niska jak na tą część Krakowa.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Amazing hostel would 100% return again

• 10th Oct 2014

I had great fun being in the Pink Panther's Hostel, so I recommended it to everyone. Nice hostel with wonderful staff.!!!

• 5th Oct 2014

Friendly and knowledgable staff were happy to help seek out local destinations and give suggestions on restaurants and neat things to see / do. Can't beat the location or the price. Someone is at the desk 24hrs which was helpful when they called a taxi for me at 6:30 in the morning so I could get to the airport. Thanks Pink Panther!

very good hostel with extremely nice and helpful staff! recommended!

I enjoyed all the time that I spent in this hostel. The location of the hostel is perfect, only 30 s to the main market square, and close to the railway station. The staff is very friendly, a willing to help. They helped me plan my tour of Krakow. Many thanks for this. The common room is great to chill and meet people. During evening events hostel is full of fun. Rooms are spacious and clean with comfortable beds. I have no reason to complain about this hostel. Very good value for money.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Poland

The staff is very useful, the location is.... Amazing, the lady's clean this place all day long, nice quantity of bathrooms and shower Art Deco.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Really nice showers/bathrooms. Mattresses were a bit thin and sheets were capable of holding straight when held with on arm (they were clean though!). Not a bad hostel by any means though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5