Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

Very jovial and easy going atmosphere. Always something to do every night.

Great hostel in the center of Krakow. Rooms have lockers for each guest, beds are comfortable. Hostel has a spacious common room with a large balcony. Staff really cares about the good atmosphere. During my stay was organized karaoke, so I met a lot of cool people.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

great hostel

The noise is absurdelly hight and the area to smokers is 3 meters distante of the window of the bedrom, there is no a minimun chair to who is on the upper bed to put a shoes. The room is to much small.

Hello, thank you very much for your feedback. We have decided to keep our rooms simple and cozy but we are really proud of our spacious common area where you can hang out and make new friends :) We offer our guests lockers to store all the valuable possessions. We also offer a spacious luggage room so a big backpack can be safely stored there. Regards to the noise, during the day many things are going on in PP‘s hostel but we keep the common area quiet between 10pm and 6am.Cheers Claudia

Very nice hostel, the only critiscm I have is that at around 11pm they kick you out of the communal area and tell you to go to your dorm or go out - obviously if someone is sleeping in your dorm room you can't exactly hang out in there. I understand it's for noise control but if any music is turned off and you are quiet I don't see the problem. My group were just playing cards, not making noise. Dampened the mood a little bit and none of the other hostels we stayed in did this.

Awesome hostel! Great location and amazing people staying when we were there!

I've spent in this hostel only one night, but I'm very pleased. Hostel in the center, near to the train station. Very nice girls in the staff, I wish I had more time to get to know them better.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Spain

Hello! Thank you for your amazing feedback and great rating! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found the staff helpful :) We can't wait to see you again! Safe travels Claudia.

This place is amazing. Hostel in the city center, next to bars and pubs. Hostel is large so you can meet a lot of travelers. My room was nicely decorated and clean. Bathrooms and kitchen clean too. Very nice staff. They were always helpful, they gave me a lot of interesting information about the city. I did not think staying in a hostel can be so comfortable.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Hungary

The hostel is in a great location, only a few minutes away from the main square. The rooms were large with free WiFi. The free breakfast was average and nothing special (cereal, jam, bread, butter, coffee). Young staff eager to help and eager to party! Would stay here again.

This hostel is definitely a party hostel. Everyone would come in at 4/5 in the morning drunk and making a ton of noise and even turn on all the lights. This was a rregular thing with even new people that checked in. The facilities are extrememely dirty, especially the bathrooms. If you just want a place to pre-game and then crash after drinking then this is it.

This place is in a great location in Old Town. The number of showers is a little limited, but gets the job done. No real complaints other than that. The staircase cracked me up because it's such a windy route to get up to the hostel.

It was in a great location but it felt dirty and the beds never really got cleaned. It was gross. It did have a nice balcony.

Dear Kassandra, Thanks for your feedback. The hostel is cleaned on a daily basis so we are disappointed that you found that the place was dirty. Each guest gets fresh sheets. What is more, the bed sheets can be changed at anytime should the guest request a fresh set. Hope you'll come again and give us another chance. Enjoy your travels!

Everything was fine. I enjoyed my stay in this hostel.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

This place is the best ! Absolutely no faults , the best location near all the great bars , main square etc ! Clean and safe and also staff couldn have been more friendly ! Organised pub crawls etc ! If ur holidaying in krakow , pink panther is the place to stay ! 10/10 !

• 23rd Aug 2014

During my short stay in the hostel everything was fine. Hostel and the rooms large. Kitchen and bathroom clean. The price includes breakfast. On the reception nice and helpful girl. In the evening they organized a beerpong.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Greece

Hello there! Many thanks for your nice words. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you back sometime. Safe travels!

Greatest hostel I stayed at during my eurotrip, and the cheapest! Staff was great, but the best thing was the atmosphere and how easy it was to meet other fun people in the common room to go partying with! Loved my stay here and would come back!

Really nice place with nice people. I spent in this hostel only one night and definitely will come back here.

Great atmosphere, loved the pub crawl. Very social place with nice balconies. Excellent location and amazing friendly staff. Especially Claudia the manager and Stephen. Would definitely come back here again.

Amazing place, and i had the best time possible in Krakow for staying here. I met the loveliest people at this hostel and all because of the social atmosphere it had. Different things on every night at 8, of which i experienced sangria tasting and champagne. Staff are amazing. Also, definitely do the Royal Pub crawl thats advertised in the hostel itself. You have to pay, but it was the best&you get your monies worth of alcohol.

One of the best hostels I've been. The hostel organizes additional attractions like a pub crawl and tram party. Large common room. Kitchen and bathrooms clean.

• 12th Aug 2014