Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

Great staff, location and very clean

Best location and nice staff. Only two plugs in room of 12 people.

The staff was awesome and so are the organized daily events. My only concern was that every locker in my room could be opened by all of the keys given to us so that anyone in the room could get into anyone's things.

• 18th Feb 2015

Unfortunately, there was too much noise inside the hostel all night long. Furthermore joined us a male guest in our room at about two o'clock in the morning, though we are three female travellers, two of them childre.

• 18th Feb 2015

Hello and thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. The Pink Panthers Hostel is a “Party hostel” as advertised on our website, we do however have a noise limit after 10pm so that guests can sleep comfortably. The dormitory you booked is mixed, this means for male and female and unless you booked the entire dormitory, this is NOT exclusively yours to occupy. There is always the option to book twin rooms or phone or email us in advance to work out other options. Best regards.

I felt like at home. Good-humoured, kind and hospitable staff. First time I felt like I should recommend a hostel. Never bored and enjoyed all my time.

Easily the BEST hostel I've ever stayed in in any country. The staff was absolutely wonderful and made sure that every guest was involved in activities/conversations (especially solo travelers). This is not a "clicky" hostel. Great place to make friends.

A bit cold in the common room and corridors, but awesome staff and perfect location. My favorite hostel of the six I´ve stayed at in Krakow.

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

An amazing hostel. A good atmosphere in a very central location. The staff were very helpful and I would definitely recommend staying here.

• 30th Jan 2015

I had a great time at pink panther's hostel, the staff was super friendly, the other guest also friendly! Great partys: Super Location. Excelente conditions!

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

It was a nice hostel!

You got what money paid for. Supplies breakfast was pretty good, rooms a bit dodgy but overall very cheap and good quality considering.

• 19th Jan 2015

The location of the hostel was the best thing! Practally in the middle of the town but unfortunately that was some gutters in my room and I just could change in the middle or my stay. I decided not to move since I had already open my luggage and got used to the room.

• 17th Jan 2015

The location is great because it is a straight shot from the Main Market Square. Hostel had a shared bathroom, but wasn't a problem at all. The staff incredible, excellent. Very kind and lovely!

• 16th Jan 2015

Biggest issue for us was the kitchen facilities- the stovetop was so brutal we couldn't even fry eggs! May not be an issue for most- but we are on an extended trip so cooking is necessary for us. Otherwise- location was excellent for exploring.

Hello and thank you for you feedback, it is greatly appreciated.Here at the PP Hostel we have a large kitchen facility to cater for your needs.The kitchen is regularly checked for anything that is broken or not working as it should in which case the item is always replaced or fixed immediately.We have never had any issues with our lovely cooktop and we are big fans of cooking and we regularly use it to cook our own,it has never let us down so far,maybe you were unsure of how to use it? Cheers C.

The best thing about this hostel is the atmosphere! On the reception works incredibly friendly staff. Hostel spacious and very clean. It's nice that in each room are lockers.

• 11th Jan 2015

Very social hostel. If you are looking for quiet nights - do not stay here. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Natasha especially. She takes an interest in what everyone experiencing and making sure they are enjoying there time in Kraków and pink panther.

This hostel can be for people who like party and night life. People who came back at 3 am were so noisy and a male and female came to one bed even in the shared room. I wish the staff could regulate it.

The lockers were busted and the room door was never locked making security not so good

Dear guest, thank you very much for your review. With regards to locker, pity you did not let us know about the issue during your stay. We could repair it or you could put your stuff to our secure luggage room or in the safe. When it comes about the room doors, as you stayed in 10-bed dorm it is impossible for us to check every 5 minutes if other guests who stayed in your room have locked the door. However, I hope you enjoyed your stay in Krakow. Safe travels, Claudia.

Great atmosphere. The drinking nights and activities meant that you really got to know the other backpackers and staff. The bathrooms were a little crowded at times.

This is an awesome hostel! I had a great time here, everyone there made it a nice experience. IDA is rad!

• 2nd Jan 2015