Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

There is not security, the room was so dirty, as well the bathrooms. The staff were friendly and the location of the Hostel is very good!

The hostel is in the very city center, close to the restaurants, pubs and clubs! The staff were very helpfull and the place is very nice!

We really enjoyed the 1st night of our 2 night stay at the hostel. It is located perfectly and the facilities covered our needs. On the second night though there was a really rowdy group of people who stayed on late after the wine tasting. Our room opened straight into the common area, which meant we were kept awake then, and also when they returned at about 2am. Thanks for giving us a full refund for the night, but something should be done to make sure it doesn't happen to future guests.

A great place to stay, especially the location! But the breakfast is pathetic! I know it's free but I've been at other hostels with free breakfast and they have been way better than this one! Especially when I wanted to use the jam for my toast, and I notice a man dipping a spoon into it and licking it off the spoon - multiple times. Turned me off from eating the breakfast there for the rest of my stay.

Lovely, helpful staff and great location.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

My stay was fantastic! The rooms were incredibly comfortable and clean. I loved that there was a common room and I made many new friends there. My only disappointments were very minor. The shower upstairs would not drain. When entering the hostel for the first time, we were very unsure of where to go. I would suggest putting up a sign that says reception is upstairs, others had this same problem. But the cleanliness, perfect location, and assistance of the staff made up for this easily.

• 28th Mar 2014

The staff were extremely polite, friendly and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. The common room was nicely decorated and a perfect area to meet other travellers and make friends :)

• 12th Mar 2014

Best hostel to stay in Krakow :) Only a mirror in the room or a good, big one in the corridor would be great. We loved to stay here!

• 10th Mar 2014

I had a great time and a great experience at Pink Panther's! It's not necessary to say that the location is perfect, as it's in the center and that the bunch of services they provide are excellent! The staff is awesome and the atmosphere is ideal to those who want have pure fun!

One of the nicest hostels I have ever seen. I totally liked the stay in there and if I will go to krakow again, it will be the pink panther hostel again for sure.

• 12th Feb 2014

Good location close to the main market and easily walkable from the train/bus station. Nice to see organized events for young travelers, though the common room could get a bit loud between 10pm and midnight. As a group of only women, we got teased a little as we walked to and from our room, but mostly everyone was respectful. No frills but cheap and pretty clean with pleasant guests and staff. WiFi wasn't great but it worked well enough to get the job done.

That was a great trip, with great people. The hostel is very well situated and the staff is great. Go for it !

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Superb location, close to the main square, train station, lots of cafes, great atmosphere. Krakow is wonderful, as well as the Pink Panther's Hostel.

• 22nd Jan 2014

Rooms had enough space in them, couldn't fit main bags in lockers, nice and close to main square but that means it's about 10 minute walk to train station, staff are really helpful, free breakfast isn't much but it's free so can't complain! Definitely a great place I'll stay again next time I'm in the country!

Great trip. I was only two days in the hostel but the experience truly sensational. I would recommend Pink Panther's Hostel as a really great place. I met many interesting people. Staff very helpful, clean rooms, tasty breakfast. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• 17th Dec 2013

Great hostel to stay at in Krakow, staff are very helpful and know all the good places to go. Bathrooms were clean and the common room was a pretty good place to meet people.

Loved our stay at the hostel, very friendly and bubbly staff. Will defiantly be coming back next year. LOVE KRAKOW!!! LOVE PINK PANTHER HOSTEL!

• 28th Nov 2013
  • Scotland

A very successful trip. The hostel is clean and the staff was pleasant and helpful. I met a lot of cool people, I'm very happy with the stay in the Pink Panther's Hostel.

• 25th Nov 2013

Super place to stay!! Ideal location, friendly staff, cheap as chips!!! I've stayed in the dorm rooms at pink panther before but decided to stay in a twin private this year. Definitely worth it! Although when other people walked passed our room to theirs it sounded like a herd of elephants passing by, there didn't seem to be many people upstairs which meant less noise than the more busy downstairs area. Will definitely book again!

• 20th Nov 2013
  • Equatorial Guinea

It was a very successful trip. Pink Panther's Hostel was a great place, amazing atmosphere, nice people, good service and helpful staff.

• 19th Nov 2013