Pink Panther's Hostel

Superb 2284 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Feb 2017
3.4

Hostel is pretty filthy. It's in a great location but that's it. It's above a gentlemn's club and doesn't have a real sign, just a piece of paper taped to the door! Bedroom corners covered in cobwebs, and the walls were completely dirty. It says party hostel but quiet time starts at 10pm and they shut the lounge down. it's cheap and the location is great, but if you want a clean stay I would avoid!

18th Feb 2017
6.9

I stayed in this hostel in February and the temperatures were about 0 to 2 celsius while I was there. The first night, I noticed heat was turned onto the on setting, but there was no air coming out. When I asked the staff, they seemed pissed off and finally told me they don't turn on the heat unless it's below freezing... This was very strange to me. Thankfully they moved me to another room with heating, but I went from a 6 bedroom to a 14 bedroom. Overall, okay stay. Good location.

Dear Guest, thank you for your opinion. We are really sorry that you felt like staff was unfriendly to you. The situation you described above took place on a night when the heating system in one part of our hostel had broke down in the middle of the night (Satruday) and the only action we could take was moving you to another room, where it was working. Unfortunately, all other small dorms were already fully occupied. What is more, in this room there were only 4 people staying including you. On Sunday the early morning our handyman came and made heating working again. We are sorry again for the inconvenience. The girl who was on the shift is our new staff member and situation exceeded her a bit. We hope that situation like this will never happen again. Hope that anyways your stay was enjoyable :) Wish you safe travels, PP's Staff.

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

Good hostel. It's very cheap. Very clean and tidy

Hello, thank you so much for good words! We really appreciate it. Visit us again :)

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Feb 2017

I had a fantastic time staying here and would recomend it to any one who wants to see the sights and experience the night life. They hold events every night and the common room is frequently used so it is easy to meet new people.

Thank you for your review. We’re glad you enjoyed our events :) Wish you safe travels!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

I didn't really feel like taking part in the social activities until my last night and I wish I had joined sooner. The events planner and the other travellers were a great bunch. It's definitely a party hostel, people were coming into the room to go to sleep anywhere between 10pm and 6am. My biggest concern was that the door to my dorm was never locked and i couldn't figure out how to lock it. The location is great though if you're interested in Old Town and it's super easy to get to around.

Thank you for your review. We’re happy you joined our events! :) With regards to the door, every guest get a key during check in, that's a pity that your roomates did not lock the door. We wish you have informed our receptionist about the issue with your key. We are always willing to help our guest with everything we can. Thank you for styaing with us :) Hope to host you again!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
30th Jan 2017

Loved this place. Hostel centrally located, clean and cheap. Friendly staff.

Thank you for your lovely opinion! It was a pleasure to host you at Pink Panther's Hostel. Cheers PP's Staff.

30th Jan 2017
7.4

I wasn't really in the mood to party, so that probably has a bit to do with how low this scores for me. What I liked - Really fantastic location in old town -Kitchen and bathrooms were both fairly recently remodeled and were nice What I didn't like as much -The bed was really wobbly -No atmosphere during the day time -Needs more floor mats during the winter, everyone tracks in sand on their shoes In all, a great location, and decent atmosphere at night before pub crawls.

Thanks for your opinion, especially for this tip about floor mats, we will definitely implicate it. Hope to see you again! :)

• Bulgaria, Male, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

Actually I didn't expect this place will be excellent, I booked 3 days this place and then I have extended cause I liked so much, staffs are very kindly and they are making several activites for the nights;besides, it is so close to old town.If you want to go to Krakow I extremely recommend this place.

Thank you so much! It was a really pleasure for us to have you here! Hope that you will visit us and party with us again. :)

• beddiaflotfi1777
  • Algeria, Male, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

Great location, very helping and welcoming staff. Would come back here without hesitation.

Thank you soooooo much! Hope to see you again very soon. :)

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
23rd Jan 2017

Highly recommend for solo travellers, free events so easy to meet people. Great central location.

It’s a great pleasure to hear that! Thank you :)