9.2
Superb 2,162 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 2,162 Total Reviews
Pink Panther's Hostel Located at Sw. Tomasza 8, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow 31-014 Sw. Tomasza 8
92% 2162
50.0637522 19.9371902
    Rooms available

• Greece, Female, 18-24
5th Dec 2016

Quiet clean, not a special atmosphere in the bedrooms, excellent (!!!) location, great and helpful staff. Two things I personally cosider important: 1) bathrooms did not have a hairdryer, 2) the hostel did not respect the quiet hours (there were parties organized at the bar), sometimes the loud music continued after 00.30! They had a GREAT breakfast included in the price (WOW!!) and a fully equiped cuisine. Recommended (cause maybe the noise-matter can be resolved talking to the reception).

• Spain, Female, 18-24
5th Dec 2016

Been studying abroad for over 4 months now and this is by far the best place I have stayed. The showers are modern and staff is super friendly. They were so accommodating, everyone staying there was friendly. They played games and included us in the lounge even after we had checked out. The location was 5 minute walk from the city center and Christmas markets (can you ask for more). This place impressed the hell out of me, 10/10 would recommend.

• Colombia, Male, 18-24
1st Dec 2016

The hostel is very nice, the staff is so friendly. It is clean and has great party atmosphere. The problem could be when you try to sleep. The people come drunk at the night and they don't let you sleep. It not too much safe if you don't carry your own padlock.

• England, Male, 18-24
1st Dec 2016

An outstanding place to stay, nice and central minutes walk from everything. Any questions we had the staff was there to ensure they could help. 10/10 would recommend to anybody.

• France, Female, 18-24
1st Dec 2016

I would highly recommend the Pink Panther's Hostel. Friendly atmosphere, nice staff and daily events. I got exactly what I expected.

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Nov 2016
5.4

During my stay there was a woman in my room who was spewing antisemitic and generally hateful language. It was very frustrating, as the staff knew she was a problem and had moved her out of another room into mine. I know they cannot control who shows up, but if they know someone is threatening other guests they should not let them stay just for the money. The hostel staff did let me switch to another room for one night when this woman was yelling at me. Did not make for a great atmosphere.

Dear Guest, we are very sorry for the unpleasant situation that occured at our hostel. As you said we can not control who is coming to the hostel.However, we are glad you informed our staff about the issue and we were able to take an action.We hope that the you enjoyed the private room our receptionist offered you. We also talked to the lady and told her that this kind of behaviour is unacceptable, she apologised and promised it will not happen again. We are always trying to respond to our guests requests and solve any kind of problems. We hope you enjoyed Kraków and our hostel. Best regards, Pink Panther's Hostel Staff.

• Egypt, All Male Group, 18-24
27th Nov 2016

It was awesome, the staff and the people were awesome and completely fun. The hostel was located almost too close to the sight seeing places which was really nice too.

• USA, Male, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

Great hostel with a great atmosphere, very friendly staff, and a great location. Definitely one of the better experiences I've had at hostels and I wont hesitate to book here again. Tymek and Paulina were super welcoming and made me feel like one of the crew. Hopefully I'll be back in Krakow again soon!

18th Nov 2016
8.0

Great location in the old town, felt very safe. First walking in you might think "what did I get myself in to" but it's got a nice hostel-y feel without being grimy or having the bad things associated with hostels. The staff were very friendly and lead fun activities. The rooms weren't super nice but they served their purpose and I felt comfortable as a solo traveler!

• bensl12129780
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
17th Nov 2016
7.1

The people working at Pink Panther's seem real decent, and it's quite close to all the main sights in Krakow. However, it must be known that the night I was there my room was broken in to.. the thief taking my roommate's laptop and wallet. The hostel is a decent enough joint, but the holes in security are too notable to ignore. It would be much better if the front door was made of stronger material, if the reception desk wasn't so tucked away, and if the rooms used key cards for the locks.

Dear guest, We are sorry for all the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. However, we are always trying to provide the best security for our guests. Our rooms are equipped with lockers and at the reception you can purchase a padlock. It is very important to keep your valuables locked especially in big dorms like the one you stayed in (12 bed dorm). Our guests also have the possibility to lock the doors from the inside. Thank you for your suggestions. They are important to us so we can make our hostel a better place for our guests :) We hope you enjoyed your stay in Krakow. Best regards, Pink Panther's Staff.