Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

Good hostel - Price / Quality very good Kind staff

This place is a dump...... you'd be best to pass by and not bother even considering it ...... the toilets stink and ran out of toilet paper .... an unforgivable gaff .... Two of the female staff were helpful ..... the floors were filthy and the rooms terrible .... I can think of nothing to recommend

• 14th Mar 2015

This is the second time I have stayed at this hostel in the last few years and I'm glad I came back :) It is located right in the centre close to everything; bars, clubs, restaurants, sightseeing etc. The atmosphere is very friendly and the hostel is just the right size to get to meet new people, I thoroughly recommend it if you are up for a bit of a party!! My only concern was that my locker key seemed to open more than one locker in the room. However I felt confident enough leaving my stuff

Really good hostel, clean, good facilities, free activities every night! Staff were helpful and friendly too. Located right on the main square so easy to get to the main sights. Can also book Auschwitz through the hostel which is really handy.

• 10th Mar 2015

Very helpful staff, great location! Thanks for a lovely stay.

Pink Panther was a great choice of hostel! We felt very welcome and would definitely visit again!

• 3rd Mar 2015

Had a great time at Pink Panthers it was really conveniently located and the staff were super friendly. Any question asked of the staff was answered with excellent local knowledge. The chocolate muffins were delicious and the decor was very funky. The only small grumble is that at around 10.30 people were asked to leave the common area and go out, had I been backpacking and on a tight budget this could have been an issue for me this is why I only gave a good for atmosphere. A great place though.

• 26th Feb 2015

Great staff, location and very clean

Best location and nice staff. Only two plugs in room of 12 people.

The cleaning of the doorms could be better. Stayed 3 days and not once was the bin in the room emptied. The staff was great and knowledgable. A party hostel in the center of the charming old town

The staff was awesome and so are the organized daily events. My only concern was that every locker in my room could be opened by all of the keys given to us so that anyone in the room could get into anyone's things.

• 18th Feb 2015

Unfortunately, there was too much noise inside the hostel all night long. Furthermore joined us a male guest in our room at about two o'clock in the morning, though we are three female travellers, two of them childre.

• 18th Feb 2015

Hello and thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. The Pink Panthers Hostel is a “Party hostel” as advertised on our website, we do however have a noise limit after 10pm so that guests can sleep comfortably. The dormitory you booked is mixed, this means for male and female and unless you booked the entire dormitory, this is NOT exclusively yours to occupy. There is always the option to book twin rooms or phone or email us in advance to work out other options. Best regards.

Had a great time. The place is spotless and the staff wonderful.Great location with easy access to the old town. I'd definitely recommend to all my friends if they want to go to Krakow.

• 17th Feb 2015

I felt like at home. Good-humoured, kind and hospitable staff. First time I felt like I should recommend a hostel. Never bored and enjoyed all my time.

Easily the BEST hostel I've ever stayed in in any country. The staff was absolutely wonderful and made sure that every guest was involved in activities/conversations (especially solo travelers). This is not a "clicky" hostel. Great place to make friends.

Very good location and excellent atmosphere!

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Chile

A bit cold in the common room and corridors, but awesome staff and perfect location. My favorite hostel of the six I´ve stayed at in Krakow.

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

An amazing hostel. A good atmosphere in a very central location. The staff were very helpful and I would definitely recommend staying here.

• 30th Jan 2015

I had a great time at pink panther's hostel, the staff was super friendly, the other guest also friendly! Great partys: Super Location. Excelente conditions!

• 29th Jan 2015