Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

I loved the hostel and everyone there. One of my best experiences ever

• 12th Nov 2013

Great location, good facilities and good value. My only negative is that the staff that I met came across as very rude, it's the first hostel I've ever been to where the person checking us in hasn't taken the time to show us a local map and point out places etc. maybe a small matter but i wouldn't stay again due to staff, but I would recommend it to others for its great location and value!

This is one place I will most definitely come back to.

Good Hostel, Close to the main square!

The room was really dirty and smelled really bad. suggest better cleaning services. The hostel was very noisy as well, even after 10pm which made rest nearly impossible. There was a group of Australian guys who made the room dirty and impossible to live in. They were noisy in the early hours of the morning and nothing was done about it.

Good clean rooms. Good location could walk everywhere needed. Staff helpful with organising tours as needed. Party nights if you are keen. Decent curfew so able to sleep u want. Only problem is there is minimal showers n toilets so a little bit annoying waiting. Would be ideal if there were mirrors in bedrooms.

Really really good place!! I do recommend and the staff was really nice and helpful!!

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Portugal

Was ok, did the job for what we needed, and was good for meeting people. Good location, but not the nicest of hostels I've stayed in!

It is 30 sec from the main square, the staff (the girls anyway) are super nice, the beds are good, the bathrooms are clean, warm showers, i never had to wait for the shower, there is a nice and active common room, what more do you need? Only the breakfast is not very big (no ham or cheese), but whatever :) im not even a guest there anymore and i can come to hang out and join the events. Really nice people :)

1 2 Next » last »