Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

Great party atmosphere - activities every night and can just drink and chat in the common room. Free breakfast is handy. Amazing location. Badly positioned power points but easily solved if you bring a powerboard or extension cord. Also be prepared to climb stairs. Overall great stay!

I've stayed at this hostel and loved the location it's right next to the main square so its very easy to get around, everything is within walking distance the staff where friendly and helpful and they would organize daily events for all the guests and pub crawls!

• 26th Nov 2015

Clean bathrooms, nice atmosphere, close to the citycentre, lovely commonroom where they organize something every night.

What a great place to stay. Despite the 'party hostel' advert (of which we were very worried about) this is more a 'social hostel' people sit out and eat/drink and have fun together. It's not rowdy or juvenile in any way. It is quite after 10pm every night and we found the other people staying there very respectful of each other. Great place and would come back.

• 20th Nov 2015

great staff. easy going. great pub crawl!

The hostel was awesome and had excellent value for money. The room and bathrooms was clean. Very friendly staff.

• 18th Nov 2015
  • Czech Republic

The best hostel I've stayed so far. The staff is very friendly and really give it their best to make your stay as pleasant as possible. I met some cool people in the common area and the atmosphere is just really relaxed. Pub crawls are great as well! The breakfast is basic but tasty, there's a supermarket at the end of the street if you don't like it ;). If I'm ever returning to Krakow I'd stay here again for sure!

Very nice and clean hostel (lots of stairs though). The common area was comfy and fun. Always people around and every night had a different event to come together. The breakfast was very basic. There was also someone onsight organizing pub crawls.

Loved this place with amazing atmosphere! Staff was very nice and friendly. Close enough to train station, few minutes walk to Main Square. Would recommend.

• 15th Nov 2015

The locations is great and a lady is working hard to keep it clean...

Pink Panther's Hostel is really convenient for whoever wants to have fun, party and discover Krakow. Its location in the old town makes the visit easier and I especially enjoyed the fact that there are "guides" that organize parties every night, with really good discount for barcrawling.

• 6th Nov 2015

Perfect location, nice atmosphere, awesome party vibe! I stayed there during Halloween party and I had a lot of fun. The staff is absolutely amazing, always friendly and ready to help, especially Ada and Magda 😊 The hostel is clean and has good facilities. I totally recommend. Don't miss a chance to stay there.

• 30th Oct 2015
  • Albania

I stayed only one night in Pink Panther's Hostel. I met nice people, atmosphere is good! excellent location. The only negative thing is that there were no lockers provided. Overall recommendable!

Great staff. Gonna miss Tim a lot...lol.overall great place.location is very close to old town square and 1 euro a drink bar it's like a dollar store back in the us but this place is a bar.

This well-located hostel ticks a lot of boxes, number one being friendly, helpful staff. The location is fantastic but account for the noise of revellers on the Main Square. I liked the way the hostel goes out if its way to create 'pop up' events such as a Halloween party. With breakfast included, there was little not to like. Just bring ear plugs!!

Only 2 minutes from the Main Square. Staff was friendly and helpful. Free social activities every day.

• 22nd Oct 2015

I booked this hostel mainly because I was travelling alone and from all the good reviews stating that it was "the best party hostel", that there was "something going on every night", they sold it. Frankly, I travel A LOT and this is by far the worst I've ever been to. I cannot tell what made it like this because overall it seemed relatively nice. I just think that whenever I needed help (or even other people that I met), the staff seemed ALWAYS unhelpful and totally misinformed. No good.

Nice atmosphere - my roommates were great. Staff were very helpful and willing to help.

• 15th Oct 2015
  • Spain

What can I say? It is a great hostel, staff 24 hrs always willing to help. The facilities are good and the location is great. Most of the time I was with some friends so I can't comment on the hostel atmosphere.

most of the staff were rude. the atmosphere was non existant.... not really a party hostel or place to meet people....very strange vibe.... freezing cold in the rooms...tried to over charge me. not a good experience there.

Dear Guest, thank you for your feedback.The time when you stayed in our hostel, it was before a heating period which doesn’t depend on us. At the moment all of the rooms are heated. It’s a shame you didn’t enjoy your time as much as other people have. Every night we organize events to get our guests together and help them get to know each other. Moreover we organize Pub Crawls to discover night life.Our staff gets over 90% score. We’re sorry to hear you felt treated in a rude way.Cheers