Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

Great location, clean and tidy, comfortable beds. Interesting themed events, just found a tram party, it was great. Very helpful and pleasant staff. I would recommend.

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

As before, excellent staff & good value. Reception immediately facilitated my request to change to a lower bunk . Very helpful with cinema booking. Activities every night.

Pink Panther's Hostel is the best hostel I've ever been. Great, helpful staff who care about the order. The rooms and toilets are clean and the breakfasts delicious. Very good location. Close to the main square, the train station, near lots of restaurants and pubs. Great people from all over the world with whom I spent unforgettable moments. Thanks Pink Panther's Hostel.

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Best hostel I've stayed at right in the city center with a free breakfast and free theme nights

A great hostel in the very heart of the town. It just had everything, what you will expect a modern backpacker hostel to offer. the only thing to criticise were the matresses, that were far to thin to have a relaxing sleep on them.

this is a ok hostel generally speaking. but the beds, GOD DAMN!!!! they are horrible. they are too thin, you can feel the bed spring right through the mattress. Hard to sleep on them even when you are really tired. Offically worst bed I have stept on anywhere! and it wasn't just mine at least it was every bed in my room, I donot know about the other rooms. Thanks for that guys.

Great facilities, with friendly staff and great location. They also had daily activities, which were great to get to know other people at the hostel, and which also ended at a reasonable time not to disturb those who weren't participating and wanted to sleep. Definitely recommend!

• 18th Apr 2014

Beer pong and karioke were rather noisy. Great for the kids. Rooms small and lockers were tiny one guy snuck a girl into our already full room of 6. not cool

The location was great, most things were within walking distance. Although our room never seemed to lock which was a bit concerning and the toilet ventilation was a bit poor. Small hostel but has character.

There is not security, the room was so dirty, as well the bathrooms. The staff were friendly and the location of the Hostel is very good!

I loved staying in this Hostel! Not only was it close to everything that Krakow had to offer but there was such a great vibe of people staying that it truly made my time there more than expected. The only downside was the noise since it seemed to be an old building however the price, breakfast, the other travelers, the helpful staff, and the location make it one of my favorite places I've stayed in Europe! I will definitely recommend your place!

Perfect location just by the main square!staff were friendly but one didn't know the area well,she nearly sent me to the wrong bus stop;luckily I checked with other guests!! Only tiny lockers available in rooms.Showers go hot and cold,not nice!Pros outweigh the cons though!Nice atmosphere and nice common room/kitchen area!I would definitely come back to this hostel,mainly as it's the closest one to the main square.It was also kept clean and tidy.

Nice location, nice people and nice atmosphere. I definetely would come back.

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Reception staff were very helpful.

The hostel is in the very city center, close to the restaurants, pubs and clubs! The staff were very helpfull and the place is very nice!

We really enjoyed the 1st night of our 2 night stay at the hostel. It is located perfectly and the facilities covered our needs. On the second night though there was a really rowdy group of people who stayed on late after the wine tasting. Our room opened straight into the common area, which meant we were kept awake then, and also when they returned at about 2am. Thanks for giving us a full refund for the night, but something should be done to make sure it doesn't happen to future guests.

A great place to stay, especially the location! But the breakfast is pathetic! I know it's free but I've been at other hostels with free breakfast and they have been way better than this one! Especially when I wanted to use the jam for my toast, and I notice a man dipping a spoon into it and licking it off the spoon - multiple times. Turned me off from eating the breakfast there for the rest of my stay.

Great staff, really fun bar crawl, great place to meet people...all around awesome place to stay

Lovely, helpful staff and great location.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

Great trip to Krakow. I am very happy to stay in the Pink Panther's Hostel. Very good communication with staff, clean bathrooms and rooms, many attractions provided by the staff. Hostel is located in a very good location in the center, against a cool pub with good beer. It was a very successful trip, I recommend the Pink Panther's Hostel!

• 31st Mar 2014