Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

I had a great time at pink panther, the hostel was located 2 small blocks from the city square. the hostel was well kept and organized and they staff were awesome and all regularly came out to have fun. everything was really clean, the staff were cleaning several times all day which was quite impressive. My favourite part of the city was the nightlife and at pink panther Dave takes care of you!! he runs all the pub crawls ,he's just an awesome chill guy that will get you in the scene

• 25th May 2015

Everyone was very nice at the hostel. Our private room was spacious and clean. I would definitely return to Pink Panther. It's centrally located and competitively priced.

awesome hostel for solo travellers!! superb location, excellent people, free breakfast and coffee! Maybe not the place for those who are looking for a quiet placethough. The staff were very friendly, helpful, and ready to provide you with a lot of advices and recommendations. Plus, incase you got very very drunk in pub crawls, they will make sure to get you to bed safely :p Security could have been improved, but overall, i definitely recommend!!!

• 23rd May 2015
  • Indonesia

Overall my stay the pink panther was brilliant, amazing staff, central location and decent breakfast. One night during my stay the staff provided chocolate fondue which was brilliant. Also after a night out I noticed my bag was missing, I checked my bed, locker and floor space and it was nowhere to be found. I assumed I left it at a bar, however after asking at reception the staff had found it in the common room. I was so pleased and the girl at the desk was fantastic, great staff.

• 21st May 2015

Had a really great stay! Staff was really friendly and we had some good nights out :)

Very helpful and fun staff in a really great location Great value for the cost so high on that rating scale Any average rating on facilities is a bit harsh because in all fairness, all of Krakow is moreless the same infrastructure so it is more the city itself versus the specific the facility

It was really cheap and the location was nice. Only a few mins walk to all the tourist attractions. Staff created a friendly atmosphere for the travelers. Reception was always open.

• 13th May 2015

The location is ideal for the Old Town and the Staff were helpful and friendly. No Problems.

• 11th May 2015
  • Scotland

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. Very clean rooms and bathrooms. Hostel perfectly located - right in the center. Great place to stay.

• 10th May 2015

The staff were so lovely, always up for a chat! The fact that they organised something to do every night was really awesome, because it is quite a small environment! The location is excellent, so close to everything!

Amazing location right in the centre, can walk practically anywhere.

• 5th May 2015

Very good location and a nice staff who were very helpful. I recommend.

Great location, friendly staff, good choice for few days staying

Pink Panther's Hostel is a party hostel. It is situated in a great location close to Krakow main square, but it is too loud there during the night - because of all the noise from the street and also the noise of some drunk guests. Hostel was fully booked out during our stay and maybe that is also one of the reasons that it was pretty dirty inside - sticky floor in the living room area and dirty bathrooms.

I came here after reading that this is the best hostel in Krakow, and I have to agree. Easy to find, the hostel's location is about 3 minutes from the main sqare. Hellpfull staff, nice room, nice common area and kitchen. Highly recommended.

• 30th Apr 2015

Nice hostel near Main Market Square. I had a very good time there. Staff were incredibly welcoming and very helpful!

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Portugal

The hostel is awesome!! The staffs are really friendly and if you like parties is a good option. The location is very good just the cleanness was not so done. I recommend 100%

Great hostel, especially for people traveling alowne. The atmosphere is verz nice and like a family. There is a pub crawl every night where the staff goes out with you to several bars and clubs, awesome to get to know knew people! Its very central and the main spots are reached in a few minutes. (also nice there is a 24h shop right next door where you can get beer for under 3 zloty half a liter which is about 70 cent or something). Tipp> book a 4 bed room bed, its more quiet locationinthehostel

Brilliant hostel. David was absolutely the best host. Parties like you won't believe. Good party hostel

Extremely friendly staff who welcomed me to the hostel as soon as I walked through the door, and continued to give great recommendations throughout my stay.