Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

Great atmosphere. The drinking nights and activities meant that you really got to know the other backpackers and staff. The bathrooms were a little crowded at times.

This is an awesome hostel! I had a great time here, everyone there made it a nice experience. IDA is rad!

• 2nd Jan 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at Pink Panther's Hostel. The staff was extremely helpful with all of my questions. Friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the hostel with lots of activities to do. I highly recommend it!

great place and amazing staff!

Stayed here over NYE and had an absolute blast. Great staff who are always happy to help with anything, whether it's tourist recommendations, pub crawls, or even cooking the occasional free meal. Highly recommended.

Nice hostel to stay at good location in old town with friendly stuff. I had the 4 bed dorm which was OK. Only annoying thing was having that the metal lockers cabinet standing directly next to my bed which was very noisy and made me wake up several time when others were putting there stuff away.

Pink Panther was a decent hostel with a full kitchen and nice bathrooms. The security was very poor though and the doors were never locked. Theft was a problem for us at the hostel. It was very much a party atmosphere though so if that's your thing, you'll have a great time. The staff was also great and we helpful when we were trying to recover our belongings.

Nice friendly place, was a little noisy at night but they were told to be quite by staff as it was around 2. Good value for money

Medium sized hostel so it feels a super nice atmosphere since guests got the chance of knowing each other. Very friendly staff. The hostel was constantly being cleaned which was nice. Comfortable and friendly common area. Good predrinkings in the hostel. The only thing was having one single table for both eating and drinking. One or two old couches. Crazy party afterwards [dave is a party animal]. Very good location to the main square. One of the electrical contacts in the room didnt work.

Had a great time in Krakow. Hostel in the center, very close to the main square. Reception is open 24 hours, and staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms large and the beds comfortable. In every room there are lockers, so I could safely hide the important things. This was my first stay in a hostel, but not the last. I would recommend this hostel.

• 21st Dec 2014

Hostel was great, everyone was so nice and great fun, the location was perfect! Very much recommend pink panther hostel

• 18th Dec 2014

Great place for rest and relaxation. Very good location and conditions in the hostel. Spacious rooms and comfortable beds.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Poland

Excellent stay!

Highly recommended. Excellent central location, staff were friendly and hostel was always clean. Breakfast was included which was a definite bonus! A real 'party vibe' hostel with the staff putting on drinks most nights and particularly weekends. I will definitely be staying here again when I return to Krakow!

Really nice people working there and the location is ideal for visiting the area.

Very good value for money. Free events and breakfast included.

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Greece

Superb hostel, the staff were excellent and very friendly, always helped me when possible. Great atmosphere as well.

Hostel w świetnej lokalizacji, naprawdę blisko rynku. Obok dobra knajpa z czeskim piwem :). W pokoju wygodne łóżka, na plus także zamykana szafka na cenniejsze przedmioty. Na recepcji pracują fajne i miłe dziewczyny. Polecam.

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Poland

My stay was amazing. I met a lot of cool people during the evening event. I recommend everyone who likes to have fun.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Portugal

The staff is very helpful and their free-access computers were bliss when it came to organize the rest of my trip. I could print out my boarding pass and my airport/city centre shuttle ticket: VERY practical. They have a kitchen and a supermarket down the street: this means thrift. Last but not least they have a small balcony where you can sit on a bench.