Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

What can I say? It is a great hostel, staff 24 hrs always willing to help. The facilities are good and the location is great. Most of the time I was with some friends so I can't comment on the hostel atmosphere.

most of the staff were rude. the atmosphere was non existant.... not really a party hostel or place to meet people....very strange vibe.... freezing cold in the rooms...tried to over charge me. not a good experience there.

Dear Guest, thank you for your feedback.The time when you stayed in our hostel, it was before a heating period which doesn’t depend on us. At the moment all of the rooms are heated. It’s a shame you didn’t enjoy your time as much as other people have. Every night we organize events to get our guests together and help them get to know each other. Moreover we organize Pub Crawls to discover night life.Our staff gets over 90% score. We’re sorry to hear you felt treated in a rude way.Cheers

beds are old and make noises in every movement you make. No individual reading lights. Not enough sockets to plug your electronics. There were just two for a whole dorm.

Dear guest,thank you for your feedback.With regards to beds, we bought new beds in April so they are brand new.We have few sockets in each room and a lot of socket plugs in the common room where you can charge your electronics and meet other people.We’re doing our best to alleviate potential problem and our current solution is keeping some extension cords available for our guests free of charge at the reception.Pity you didnt take part in our daily events to recieve the full experience.

Hostel is located in real city center, just a walk from the station. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Huge common area. Overall it was a great stay.

• 8th Oct 2015

A great hostel located right in the guts of Market Square. A large, clean, safe hostel with good facilities and comfy beds.

Great hostel. Great staff. Great location.

just make sure you know what youre getting yourself into.. it is a party hostel. so it will be very loud at night and might get quite messy in the bathrooms. breakfast is medocre

Fajne miejsce z świetną atmosferą.

• 1st Oct 2015
  • Poland

Great location and very nice staff. I'd highly recommend Pink Panther's Hostel to everyone.

• 23rd Sep 2015

Lot of beds packed into a small room for the 6 bed room. Not enough showers and sinks at the hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful. Location is great.

Great location, 5 minute walk from the train station. Clean, friendly and helpful staff and right beside the main square. Rooms are a little small but it wasn't a problem.

It was a typical hostel. Like all building in old town the building that the hostel is locate in is old, but it adds to the charm. The hostel is on the 3rd and 4th floor and there is no lift, so if you have heavy bags, beware. The hostel was full of older people when I was there and there was not much of a social vibe. There is plenty of things to do in Kraków so it didn't bother me too much.

That was a great trip to Krakow. Amazing atmosphere, perfect for meeting people. Very helpful and pleasant staff. Comfortable and clean rooms. Would recommend.

• 18th Sep 2015

Great location, very clean, However there was no AC so the rooms were pretty hot. There didn't seem like there were many bathrooms/showers but somehow it worked. I would advise not to book the Auschwitz tour with them, i was quite disappointed. Talking to someone else in the hostel, they found a better tour with a much lower price. Overall, i would come back and definitely recommend this hostel.

Overall a nice experience. A couple of times I thought some of the staff members were quite rude but no big deal. I was not really up for going out during my stay but it would have been easy to do so if I wished. Lots of events organised by the hostel.

Really liked the hostel girls, they were all helpful and very sweet. However, it indicated that quiet hours were from 10am-6am, and that proved to not be true. They partied all night on the balcony above our room whilst most of us attempted to sleep; they should offer ear plugs like some. Overall, my gripe is that I found a bed bug on my bed the morning after. I woke up with a few bites on my arms and was not happy. I've worked in hostel's and know this is a serious matter was in room 9.

For general fear of the horribly rude responses from negative comments, I wasn't going to leave one, but here It goes: want to sleep? You'll have to sleep were I did, in A smaller room. What's the catch? You melt Into a pile of mush. It was 84 degrees in the room. They wouldn't supply an extra fan, and in order to push more beds in the room, the window opened half an inch. By 2am I was ready to move hostels. You'll either hate the noise, or the heat; take your pick.

I stayed here with a few friends and it was average at best. The lounge and common room is not very comfortable and had absolutely zero atmosphere. Their arranged theme nights were prepared (eg spaghetti) but there was no guest involvement or gathering. If you're looking for a quiet place, this is your place. But if you're looking for the party hostel they advertise themselves to be, go somewhere else.

Staff weren't great made us wait for ages while they talked, rooms were very cramped but the location was good quite noisy though

perfectly located. good atmosphere