Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

We were in the twin bedroom (#3 I think). Everything was really nice! Hostel really heplful, everyday something to do! One thing (if I really want to be picky): I found it a bit complicated to get how to reach the airport (buses and so on). Might be a more detailed info in English would be perfect. But as I said: I'm picky ^^

Location is very good, just next to the old town. Staff is helpful and nice.

As a solo backpacker, I found Pink Panther fabulous for meeting people because there are activities each evening and a nice common area. And if you want to sleep, the staff enforces the 10pm quiet hour and sends all the loud drinkers out to bars. Had a great time here thanks to the helpful staff, comfortable common area, full kitchen, computers/printer, and balcony areas. Breakfast was average, but filled a hole. Brewed coffee all day-really nice not to have instant coffee. Stay here!

Pink Panther is a party hostel with the 10-bedroom dorm right beside the only common area (where all the pre-drinking happens). I enjoyed the place but wished that the pre-partying stops at 10pm as they said it should (often it goes over to 11).

Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback. We always make sure that the common area is quiet after 10 pm. The situation you mentioned probably took place at the night of Pink Panther’s B-day party so we might have extended it a little bit. Hope you enjoyed your stay in Poland, Cheers Claudia.

Great location, staff that are very helpful and attentive, and facilities that are well maintained. I had an excellent time here. However, the party and overall social scene could be greatly improved by offering more group activities throughout the day and things like pub crawls at night or any events that would get the residents to interact.

It is a lovely place which is so closed to the old town square. And it's easy to get everywhere in Krakow. The only bad thing is that my room was too noisy because of a bar just face to the room's window. It's hard to get sleep.

• 23rd May 2014
  • China

Had a great stay here, met a lot of interesting people. Enjoyed that I paid for a 12 bed but basically got a 4, as the last 4 beds were in a separate room. 2 nice patios to relax on and socialize. Would defiantly stay again.

This hostel has the best location with friendly staff and the shared bathrooms and showers were always clean whenever we used them. It's also super easy to book trips to Auschwitz and the saltmine at the reception. We stayed in the 10 bed dorm which was big, and I thought the beds were really comfy as well. Also great that everyone in the room had their own locker. I would recommend this to everyone!

Really great place, stayed five nights and was still sad to leave, would recommend. The staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, plus the hostel seems to draw a great crowd. Would stay here again when visiting Krakow.

Super fun! Activities planned every night very homie and feels like a big family by the end!!

It was great. great company and the rooms where good. the idea of the rooms was private even when your sharing with many people there are separate booths. it is situated in a great place easy to find! :)

poor breakfast, good location, if you look for a place to party thats the place, nothing to relax

Dear Stefanie,thank you for your feedback. Regarding to the continental breakfast,it is not obligatory and is not included in the price. It is something we offer to our guests for free. What is more, there are a lot of places within easy reach of the hostel where you can eat anything you want. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Poland and wish you safe travels. Cheers Claudia.

Polite deconstruction of pink panthers staff. Natasza - Beer Pong Queen Kosia aka martha - Ellen Page Fan Isabella - Confident Magda - Easy to hang with Patric - Normal Matt - Great guy (RAISE) Ghosia - Beautiful (RAISE) Claudia - The Manager . The Pink Panthers Hostel is not the sheraton Thankyou.

Lock on door didn't work.

Dear Clifford, Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry for what happened but as soon as we recognize the problem, we solve it and repair the lock, now it works correctly. We always do our best to keep our guests safe. Hope you enjoyed your stay in Pink Panther's Hostel :) Cheers Claudia

Nice attractions organised everyday at the hostel that allows to meet new fellow travelers and exchange good opinions and tips for your trip around Europe. Friendly staff as well

• 4th May 2014

We met a lot of great people while at the Pink Panther! The staff was very friendly and it was a great location!

What can I say??!!! wonderful staying there. The location is excellent, and the stuff is so nice!! Thanks to Marta and Natasha specially! They were always very helpful and a perfect source of information about the city

Very good hostel. Great location, helpful staff, clean and nice.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Great location, clean and tidy, comfortable beds. Interesting themed events, just found a tram party, it was great. Very helpful and pleasant staff. I would recommend.

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

As before, excellent staff & good value. Reception immediately facilitated my request to change to a lower bunk . Very helpful with cinema booking. Activities every night.