Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

Fairly social place, activities in the evening get people together depending on the guests. Not bad for solo travelers, but they did have some large groups. Perfect location right in the center of the old town with two big smoking balconies. The dorm door was meant to lock automatically, but wasn't always closed properly. Only real complaint is that one of the times I had a shower (main one near reception/common room), the water went back and forth from boiling to cold suddenly, several times.

Good news to everyone who likes showers that constantly change temperature. At this hostel you can enjoy freezing cold temperatures one minute and then blissful boiling hot water the next. Mix that with a group of forty 12 year olds and you have... an average hostel. Security and cleanliness were good. Located in old town.

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback. As far as the water temperature is concerned… well, sometimes it just needs a few minutes for the boiler to heat some more water after all the guests taking a shower. We wish you safe travels. Kind regards, Claudia

The location of this hostel is excellent, the breakfast is include (yeah!) and you have access to computer for free! The staff is nice and organize activity but unfortunately do not stay to participate, overall it's just a nice hostel.

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback. We try our best not only to organize daily events and activities for our guests but also to participate and have fun with them. Yet, sometimes it’s just impossible to be in two places at one time. However, we hope you enjoyed your stay in Pink Panther's Hostel and wish you safe travels. Cheers Claudia.

Very good location, nice atmosphere. Large rooms, clean bathroom. I would recommend for a weekend trip

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Belgium

Really liked my stay at Pink Panther! The staff are what makes the whole place so amazing. So friendly, helpful and outgoing. The location is also unbeatable!

Nice hostel in the center of Krakow. Helpful staff, interesting events, clean rooms and bathrooms. I would recommend.

• 29th May 2014
  • Argentina

Overall very happy with my stay. A very solid hostel in the city with great location. Many places in the old town and they all seem very good. I really enjoy Krakow every time I visit.

We had a pretty good time there, it also was the 2nd year anniversary of the hostel, so there was this huge party! Really cool! However, it may look a little bit too fancy for some backpackers. I guess it would suit more those who seek the nightlife discovery of Krawkow than the hippie ones who wants a more alternative place to stay and didn't manage to get a CouchSurfing host like us. Also, I think it's worth advising people to buy their beer outside the hostel as they inflate their prices

We were in the twin bedroom (#3 I think). Everything was really nice! Hostel really heplful, everyday something to do! One thing (if I really want to be picky): I found it a bit complicated to get how to reach the airport (buses and so on). Might be a more detailed info in English would be perfect. But as I said: I'm picky ^^

Location is very good, just next to the old town. Staff is helpful and nice.

As a solo backpacker, I found Pink Panther fabulous for meeting people because there are activities each evening and a nice common area. And if you want to sleep, the staff enforces the 10pm quiet hour and sends all the loud drinkers out to bars. Had a great time here thanks to the helpful staff, comfortable common area, full kitchen, computers/printer, and balcony areas. Breakfast was average, but filled a hole. Brewed coffee all day-really nice not to have instant coffee. Stay here!

Pink Panther is a party hostel with the 10-bedroom dorm right beside the only common area (where all the pre-drinking happens). I enjoyed the place but wished that the pre-partying stops at 10pm as they said it should (often it goes over to 11).

Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback. We always make sure that the common area is quiet after 10 pm. The situation you mentioned probably took place at the night of Pink Panther’s B-day party so we might have extended it a little bit. Hope you enjoyed your stay in Poland, Cheers Claudia.

Great location, staff that are very helpful and attentive, and facilities that are well maintained. I had an excellent time here. However, the party and overall social scene could be greatly improved by offering more group activities throughout the day and things like pub crawls at night or any events that would get the residents to interact.

It is a lovely place which is so closed to the old town square. And it's easy to get everywhere in Krakow. The only bad thing is that my room was too noisy because of a bar just face to the room's window. It's hard to get sleep.

Had a great stay here, met a lot of interesting people. Enjoyed that I paid for a 12 bed but basically got a 4, as the last 4 beds were in a separate room. 2 nice patios to relax on and socialize. Would defiantly stay again.

This hostel has the best location with friendly staff and the shared bathrooms and showers were always clean whenever we used them. It's also super easy to book trips to Auschwitz and the saltmine at the reception. We stayed in the 10 bed dorm which was big, and I thought the beds were really comfy as well. Also great that everyone in the room had their own locker. I would recommend this to everyone!

Really great place, stayed five nights and was still sad to leave, would recommend. The staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, plus the hostel seems to draw a great crowd. Would stay here again when visiting Krakow.

Super fun! Activities planned every night very homie and feels like a big family by the end!!

It was great. great company and the rooms where good. the idea of the rooms was private even when your sharing with many people there are separate booths. it is situated in a great place easy to find! :)

poor breakfast, good location, if you look for a place to party thats the place, nothing to relax

Dear Stefanie,thank you for your feedback. Regarding to the continental breakfast,it is not obligatory and is not included in the price. It is something we offer to our guests for free. What is more, there are a lot of places within easy reach of the hostel where you can eat anything you want. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Poland and wish you safe travels. Cheers Claudia.