Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

My stay was fantastic! The rooms were incredibly comfortable and clean. I loved that there was a common room and I made many new friends there. My only disappointments were very minor. The shower upstairs would not drain. When entering the hostel for the first time, we were very unsure of where to go. I would suggest putting up a sign that says reception is upstairs, others had this same problem. But the cleanliness, perfect location, and assistance of the staff made up for this easily.

• 28th Mar 2014

It was wonderful. I would recommend this wonderful hostel.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Spain

It was great. Krakow is a wonderful city. Hostel very clean and tidy, the staff friendly and helpful, great location. A very successful trip.

• 18th Mar 2014

The staff were extremely polite, friendly and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. The common room was nicely decorated and a perfect area to meet other travellers and make friends :)

• 12th Mar 2014

Best hostel to stay in Krakow :) Only a mirror in the room or a good, big one in the corridor would be great. We loved to stay here!

• 10th Mar 2014

Great location, very helpful and pleasant staff, great atmosphere, clean rooms and bathrooms. A lot of cool additional attractions. It was great fun, thanks Pink Panther's Hostel!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Great atmosphere, interesting attractions, helpful staff, good location, clean and nice.

• 27th Feb 2014
  • Spain

I had a great time and a great experience at Pink Panther's! It's not necessary to say that the location is perfect, as it's in the center and that the bunch of services they provide are excellent! The staff is awesome and the atmosphere is ideal to those who want have pure fun!

One of the nicest hostels I have ever seen. I totally liked the stay in there and if I will go to krakow again, it will be the pink panther hostel again for sure.

• 12th Feb 2014

Good location close to the main market and easily walkable from the train/bus station. Nice to see organized events for young travelers, though the common room could get a bit loud between 10pm and midnight. As a group of only women, we got teased a little as we walked to and from our room, but mostly everyone was respectful. No frills but cheap and pretty clean with pleasant guests and staff. WiFi wasn't great but it worked well enough to get the job done.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »