Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

Hostel w świetnej lokalizacji, naprawdę blisko rynku. Obok dobra knajpa z czeskim piwem :). W pokoju wygodne łóżka, na plus także zamykana szafka na cenniejsze przedmioty. Na recepcji pracują fajne i miłe dziewczyny. Polecam.

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Poland

My stay was amazing. I met a lot of cool people during the evening event. I recommend everyone who likes to have fun.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Portugal

The staff is very helpful and their free-access computers were bliss when it came to organize the rest of my trip. I could print out my boarding pass and my airport/city centre shuttle ticket: VERY practical. They have a kitchen and a supermarket down the street: this means thrift. Last but not least they have a small balcony where you can sit on a bench.

It was my first time staying in a hostel and I was a bit sceptical, but it was great! We had a private room, which was like a penthouse suite, it was lovely. Bathrooms were spotlessly clean. Fresh coffee available all day. Staff went out of their way to help us and we're so friendly. the location is perfect, literally a 30 second walk from everything. I would definitely stay here again, and I hope other hostels are just like this one!

• 10th Nov 2014

Very nice hostel with great atmosphere and super friendly staff. I was only staying there for one night but I'd definitely recommend it to everyone. My only suggestion for the owners would be to offer a bit bigger lockers inside the rooms (at least those in my were rather small), anyone with a bigger luggage would probably need to leave part of it unlocked.

Avoid the 10 dorm room. It's just nearby the common area, its too noisy. The rest is good

1 2 3 4 Next » last »