Pink Panther's Hostel Reviews

Sw. Tomasza 8, Krakow, Poland

We stayed in a private room so I can't comment on the quality of the dorms but our room was excellent. The location can't be beat! Overall a good stay. Breakfast (loaf of bread and stale cereal) was disappointing though so you are better off just buying a pretzel or something from a bakery. Also there are signs that say no smoking, but the number of people doing it outside our room without comment from the staff tells me they aren't too concerned.

Pink Panther's Hostel surprised me very positively! I did not expect such quality for such a low price. Rooms spacious and clean with comfortable beds. Breakfast included, wifi in the room. Staff friendly. I have no reason to complain.

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Denmark

Great location and staff, who each night organise different events for the guests. Facilities are ok (bathrooms and common area are really nice, bedrooms are a bit poor and could benefit from individual reading lights for each bed), and breakfast is also very good.

Mój pobyt w Pink Panther's Hostel był bardzo udany. Pokoje w hostelu są przestronne, łóżka wygodne. Dużym plusem jest wifi w pokoju. Cena noclegu niska jak na tą część Krakowa.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Amazing hostel would 100% return again

• 10th Oct 2014

I had great fun being in the Pink Panther's Hostel, so I recommended it to everyone. Nice hostel with wonderful staff.!!!

• 5th Oct 2014

Friendly and knowledgable staff were happy to help seek out local destinations and give suggestions on restaurants and neat things to see / do. Can't beat the location or the price. Someone is at the desk 24hrs which was helpful when they called a taxi for me at 6:30 in the morning so I could get to the airport. Thanks Pink Panther!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »