Pinks Bungalow Reviews

14/1 Moo 1, Koh Phangan, Thailand

The Pinks Bungalow is the perfect place to get some rest and to enjoy the beautiful thai landscape. We (2 boys and 1 girl) spent 3 nights in a bungalow, we had a fantastic view and it was very peaceful. But, if you are looking for comfort, that is not the place to go. There is no flush, and the water has a low debit, we use a bucket to take showers and flush the toilet. But we easily get used to it. One the top of it, the restaurant is very cosy and the food very good. Recommended !

• 4th Mar 2015

You can't fault the location, opening my bungalow/shed door to the sight of the waves crashing on to the beach 15ft in front of you was it's only saving grace! Dirty toilet was just a hole in the floor, not what I wanted to find after 2days travelling with food poisoning! The manager was an absolute a.hole and as they didn't take card payments threatened to give up my room to someone else if I wasn't back from the atm within 30 mins! Also stank rotten of cat urine, no mozzie guards, never again

• 29th Dec 2014

Dirty sheets, hostile staff, bizarre "beach" with a concrete barrier... I don't recommend it!

• 28th Dec 2014