7.2
Very Good 810 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 810 Total Reviews
Pint on Punt Backpackers Located at 42 Punt Rd (above the Windsor Alehouse)., Windsor, Melbourne.
Australia
Melbourne Victoria 42 Punt Rd (above the Windsor Alehouse)., Windsor
72% 810
-37.8548811 144.9835896
    Rooms available

15th Nov 2016

I always stay at Pint on Punt when I'm in Melbourne and I couldn't be happier everytime. You guys rock!! keep up the good work.

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Oct 2016
7.1

Nice hostel the kitchen was pretty poor the staff where lovely

21st Oct 2016
5.1

I'm surprised I stayed the full 3 days that I had my reservation. If I could cancel early, I definitely would have. This hostel is filled with people on work visas, literally living in the hostel. My room was absolutely filthy - clothes and dishes everywhere, it smelled horrible and all they did was party. The location is nice to get to St. Kilda, but that's the only positive thing about this hostel.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
13th Oct 2016
6.0

OK hostel. Some staff were good, others not so much. Showers were alright. Rooms were noisy, you could hear everything from every other room. Beds weren't very comfortable but alright for a couple of nights. Location was good. Probably wouldn't stay again if I were in Melbourne.

• missamygreenaway120
  • Sweden, Couple, 25-30
8th Sep 2016
6.3

Hostel is above a pub. We had a double room, nothing special twin beds we pushed together and metal stick out mattress. Our room was above the Pub light and we left our window open came back to around 50-100 little weird flies in our room. They left us alone but it was ridiculous ! Pub food downstairs was good. Breakfast was not anything fancy. Wouldn't stay again.

18th Aug 2016
7.7

Fantastic central location at a public transport hub. One of the more affordable places in the area. It's really all I needed for a quick weekend trip. I'd stay here again. Cons: I had an early checkout and didn't talk to the staff the night before to get my deposit back (my bad). I had a private room which reeked of urine. I think guys were using the sink as a urinal before me. Party people going up and down the fire escape late at night and early in the morning.

16th Aug 2016
6.6

Location is almost on the outskirts of the city and very far from city centre. Bed given to me was hard with springs touching me and room was clean and wide enough. Toilets and showers were worn out though they are working properly.If you are a visitor can avoid this as you end up paying more on trams for what ever you save for the price of the bed. Location is good as you get good food near beach and you may get some value for the money you paid.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

I had so much fun! The staff are lovely and helpful, the bar is so nice and the hostel is nice and clean. I will see you soon!

• Ignis83
  • Italy, Male, 31-40
2nd Jul 2016

An amazing experience! The hostel is close to everything you want to visit in Melbourne. It is very safe and secure. Staff are very helpful and friendly. And the food in the pub downstairs in mind blowing! Will definitely come back!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
26th Jun 2016
5.4

Got stuff stolen from common room

Hi there, I noticed your review on Hostelworld and wanted to ask what it is that you are missing? It could potentially be a matter of the cleaners bringing whatever it is that you are missing to lost and found. I wish you would have told us about this so that we could investigate the situation further. I know that you are still staying with us so I would suggest keeping personal belongings with you or in your room instead of communal areas however if you have a time frame of when the item/s went missing I could also check the cameras to see what happened. We have a really good group staying upstairs at the moment so I would be surprised if it’s a matter of theft. Hope you are enjoying your great ocean road tour!