Very Good 818 Total Reviews
Very Good 818 Total Reviews
Pint on Punt Backpackers Located at 42 Punt Rd (above the Windsor Alehouse)., Windsor, Melbourne.
Australia
Melbourne Victoria 42 Punt Rd (above the Windsor Alehouse)., Windsor
71% 818
-37.8548811 144.9835896
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 31-40
9th Jan 2017

Had a great stay,staff were very friendly especially Laura,the kitchen is a bit small but they offer you great discounted meals in the bar below,there is different activities on every night also in the bar,I would defiantly stay here again

• France, Female, 25-30
12th Dec 2016
5.1

The matress was awful, I felt the springs all over. The place is great to catch the tram but far from everything. Not enough cutlery and plates in the kitchen. But very nice to take the breakfast in the bar in the morning.

• Australia, Female, 41+
1st Dec 2016

This was one of my nicest stays! There is a real community feel, than a commercial appeal. The communal area - that is not part of the downstairs pub - allows for people to mingle and become friendly. (Many hostels have large spaces, which are nice, but this doesn't encourage a feeling of community.) The place is kept clean, and I like the boutique feel of the hostel.

15th Nov 2016

I always stay at Pint on Punt when I'm in Melbourne and I couldn't be happier everytime. You guys rock!! keep up the good work.

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Oct 2016
7.1

Nice hostel the kitchen was pretty poor the staff where lovely

21st Oct 2016
5.1

I'm surprised I stayed the full 3 days that I had my reservation. If I could cancel early, I definitely would have. This hostel is filled with people on work visas, literally living in the hostel. My room was absolutely filthy - clothes and dishes everywhere, it smelled horrible and all they did was party. The location is nice to get to St. Kilda, but that's the only positive thing about this hostel.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
13th Oct 2016
6.0

OK hostel. Some staff were good, others not so much. Showers were alright. Rooms were noisy, you could hear everything from every other room. Beds weren't very comfortable but alright for a couple of nights. Location was good. Probably wouldn't stay again if I were in Melbourne.

• missamygreenaway120
  • Sweden, Couple, 25-30
8th Sep 2016
6.3

Hostel is above a pub. We had a double room, nothing special twin beds we pushed together and metal stick out mattress. Our room was above the Pub light and we left our window open came back to around 50-100 little weird flies in our room. They left us alone but it was ridiculous ! Pub food downstairs was good. Breakfast was not anything fancy. Wouldn't stay again.

18th Aug 2016
7.7

Fantastic central location at a public transport hub. One of the more affordable places in the area. It's really all I needed for a quick weekend trip. I'd stay here again. Cons: I had an early checkout and didn't talk to the staff the night before to get my deposit back (my bad). I had a private room which reeked of urine. I think guys were using the sink as a urinal before me. Party people going up and down the fire escape late at night and early in the morning.

16th Aug 2016
6.6

Location is almost on the outskirts of the city and very far from city centre. Bed given to me was hard with springs touching me and room was clean and wide enough. Toilets and showers were worn out though they are working properly.If you are a visitor can avoid this as you end up paying more on trams for what ever you save for the price of the bed. Location is good as you get good food near beach and you may get some value for the money you paid.