Pipa Backpackers Reviews

Rua Arara, 123, Pipa, Brazil

I really liked my stay, but actually we did not stay at this hostel but in the other hostel from the same owner. He changed our room but the hostel was great! Staff was really nice helped us a lot and the room was quiet good with a balcony. Loved staying there!

As it was low season I stayed at Pipa Hostel HI because there were no guests other than me in the Backpackers and they asked me to switch. Roberto was completely helpful with his directions on where and how to go, and lot of tips on where to eat for a reasonable place. Only 2 negative comments: extremely high volume of TV in some ocasions, and there was one day when they took away the breakfast even when was still the time and I was eating. That was the owner, found this very unpolite from her.

Accueil excellent; la patronne toujours présente est aimable et efficace