Pipa Hostel HI Reviews

Rua Arara, 105, Pipa, Brazil

Friendly staff, good location close to the beach. Decent breakfast, spacious dorms. This is a nice hostel, relatively quiet during the day, no music.

The rooms were dirty, the hot shower didn't work, rooms were also not sun-proof, disturbing sleep at late hours. Pros were the staff very frendly and easy-going, the breakfast very complete and the large swimming pool area.

Nice, welcoming hostel. Only minus Point from my side: no aircon available (at least in the private Room I staid at) - and it gets really hot

Very nice place! I will be there other times.

Friendly helpful staff, nice friendly vibe, good internet, cable tv, spacious rooms.

• 6th Nov 2015

I would definitely recommend this hostel! Atmosphere out there is great, excellent breakfast, staff is really helpful and nice! The best option in Pipa in my opinion!

Great hostel with big lockers under beds to fit even a large backpack. Rooms are spacious too.

Good hostel, well located, nice breakfast and great staff. With a few improvements like a bar, working fridge for the guests, chairs on backyard, working barbecue place and clean pool could be great. I was considering cancelling the last night with 2 days in advance due to the lack of wind for kitesurf but the owner was zero flexible to refund me... gave me all kind of reasons (credit card, hostelworld and blablabla). In those times you see who really want to please you or just want your money

Great hostel, very spacious. The facilities couldve been improved by changing the matress of the bed, but I personally dont really mind about these things.

Great hostel with knowledgeable and friendly staff. Were great with providing all sorts of assistance and transfers and recommendations.

All the staff was super friendly. Lukas and Shirley were awesome. It felt like a second home.

• 13th Jun 2014

Pipa hostel was amazing! Great people and great staff! A friend I met transferred hostels to come to Pipa hostel because it was a lot more fun and also has a pool and bbq we ended up using! The rooms are large and cleaned well everyday. It's an easy walk to the beach and to food/bars. Don't forget to visit dolphin beach whole you are in Pipa!

Loved this hostel!! The beds are amazing..so comfy. Fantastic lockers underneath that hold HUGE bags!! Lovely dorm with lots of space, great kitchen, pool onsite - though didn't go in it! Good breakfast, constantly being replenished. Wi-fi ok in dorm, but better in communal areas. Would definitely stay here again.

Good hostel, the infraestructure a bit weak, you can hear every person moving on the building.

Great staff, great parties, absolutely amazing playa!!!!!!!!!!! Hostel clean, excellent position, good price.

This is a pretty low key hostel. If you are looking for a party hostel this isn't te hostel for you...quite time is at 11:00.

Helpfull staff as we were facing problems with our credit cards. We were 3 of us sharing a 6 beds mixed dorm for 4 nights in mid-May. Dorms are clean, airy and spacious maybe lacking of light at night and our bathroom was fine and clean. Collective areas are ok as well : open wall flat screen TV room along a garden with a pool. Good breakfast is served in a pool house oposite the main house in the garden. We would highly recommend this hostel.

my favourite hostel.

came back one night to find someone in our dorm beds and were moved to a different hostel--around 2am... But the 2 girls were very apologetic about it and upgraded us to a private room with air con so it worked out well for us!---we found the two women on reception to be very friendly and helpful

great hostel! 7 min walking from the central beach. Nice swimming pool, nice rooms. Only negative aspect - they switch on aircon not before 11pm.....

« first « Prev 1 2 3