Pipa Hostel HI Reviews

Rua Arara, 105, Pipa, Brazil

Good hostel, well located, nice breakfast and great staff. With a few improvements like a bar, working fridge for the guests, chairs on backyard, working barbecue place and clean pool could be great. I was considering cancelling the last night with 2 days in advance due to the lack of wind for kitesurf but the owner was zero flexible to refund me... gave me all kind of reasons (credit card, hostelworld and blablabla). In those times you see who really want to please you or just want your money

Great hostel, very spacious. The facilities couldve been improved by changing the matress of the bed, but I personally dont really mind about these things.

Great hostel with knowledgeable and friendly staff. Were great with providing all sorts of assistance and transfers and recommendations.

All the staff was super friendly. Lukas and Shirley were awesome. It felt like a second home.

• 13th Jun 2014

Pipa hostel was amazing! Great people and great staff! A friend I met transferred hostels to come to Pipa hostel because it was a lot more fun and also has a pool and bbq we ended up using! The rooms are large and cleaned well everyday. It's an easy walk to the beach and to food/bars. Don't forget to visit dolphin beach whole you are in Pipa!

Loved this hostel!! The beds are amazing..so comfy. Fantastic lockers underneath that hold HUGE bags!! Lovely dorm with lots of space, great kitchen, pool onsite - though didn't go in it! Good breakfast, constantly being replenished. Wi-fi ok in dorm, but better in communal areas. Would definitely stay here again.

Good hostel, the infraestructure a bit weak, you can hear every person moving on the building.

Great staff, great parties, absolutely amazing playa!!!!!!!!!!! Hostel clean, excellent position, good price.

This is a pretty low key hostel. If you are looking for a party hostel this isn't te hostel for you...quite time is at 11:00.

Helpfull staff as we were facing problems with our credit cards. We were 3 of us sharing a 6 beds mixed dorm for 4 nights in mid-May. Dorms are clean, airy and spacious maybe lacking of light at night and our bathroom was fine and clean. Collective areas are ok as well : open wall flat screen TV room along a garden with a pool. Good breakfast is served in a pool house oposite the main house in the garden. We would highly recommend this hostel.

my favourite hostel.

came back one night to find someone in our dorm beds and were moved to a different hostel--around 2am... But the 2 girls were very apologetic about it and upgraded us to a private room with air con so it worked out well for us!---we found the two women on reception to be very friendly and helpful

great hostel! 7 min walking from the central beach. Nice swimming pool, nice rooms. Only negative aspect - they switch on aircon not before 11pm.....

I think this is one of the better hostels i have been in.

Wonderful hostel, a real surprise! Very quite, full of hammacks, very well kept garden, spacious rooms, very clean and with a very kind and helpful staff

Hi!!! It was one of the best hostels I've been to. I just loved it. I stayed on a bedroom for 8 girls, the beds were comfortable, it was clean, you have plenty space to feel relaxed. The pool is clean (some hostels show a nice pool and when you go there is dirty). The breakfast was great too. The persons that work in the hostel are always in a good mood trying to help you. You should go!!!

I had an excellent stay at this hostel. The staff were really helpful with any enquiries we had, giving us an honest opinion of all the tours without putting us under any pressure to book anything. The breakfasts were amazing and the hostel was situated very close to the main street so you didn't have to walk a lot to go to the restaurants and beach. Pool was also excellent and very clean.

• 24th Sep 2012
  • Scotland

Pipa hostel was very nice, great breakfast and nice and helpful staff. We had a whole spacious dorm to ourselves as a private room. Would definitely return!

This place is one of the best hostels I ve been in therms of the incredible service, cleanliness. Enrique is such a cool host , and is amazing at finding you the best deals in tours, and giving you the best info. An incredible feature are the Forro dancing classes in the evening, with an amazing teacher. A great place to meet friends. Cheers from Alejandro (Argentina) !

This place is like a resort, with a nice backyard with a swimming pool and tons of hammocks. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean. It's a nice place to just relax and do nothing. The beach and nightlife is a short walk away.

« first « Prev 1 2 3