• Av. Conselheiro Aguiar, 2034 Terceiro Andar, Recife, Brazil

8.7
Fabulous 481 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 481 Total Reviews
Piratas da Praia Hostel CoWorking - Recife Located at Av. Conselheiro Aguiar, 2034 Terceiro Andar, , Recife.
Brazil
Recife PE / 51.111-010 Av. Conselheiro Aguiar, 2034 Terceiro Andar
87% 481
-8.1077222 -34.8901298
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
19th Sep 2016
6.6

Just ok. You don't meet too many travelers and there's no breakfast. They wanted me to change my room several times which was just annoying. Good location tho

• Sudan, Male, 31-40
11th Sep 2016

nice place near to beach, in safe area

• Australia, Male, 31-40
10th Sep 2016

Great hosel. Central, clean, comfortable and friendly staff. The info board near recption was really helpful. Great to help you plan excursions to Olinda or town centre.

4th Sep 2016
7.4

The hotel is fair well located like a 900 meters from the beach and only 400 meters away from the center. I went there during a non-working day in Brazil so the beach was really crowded. I had a good time meeting few people. I like chilling at bar and have fun or laugh with my follow backpacker but Porto de Galinha is definitely a family place with clubs/Pubs only opening Wednesday , Friday and Saturday. I have been told that PIPA nearby Natal is more franctic. Overall stay was ok.Sunny!

• England, Couple, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and ended up extending for an extra two days. Location 5 mins walk from the beach is excellent, and two very good local supermarkets also very close.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2016
6.6

Disappointing hostel. Had zero atomsphere. The majority of the people at the hostel were staff who didn't socialize with the guests or promote events. Great location by the beach and by the buses to Olinda and airport. No breakfast. Very clean.

24th Jul 2016
7.7

There is no breakfast available. Besides it, I fully recommend.

23rd Jul 2016
7.4

I liked the atmosphere at this hostel - there were some nice common room areas to hang out in. The kitchen was way too small though. My biggest complaint is the lack of amenities (no breakfast or free towels) that came with this despite the high price! The private double room was the most expensive place I stayed on my trip (including Rio). And they even made us pay to store our luggage for a few hours on the day we checked out (despite advertising free luggage storage)!

11th Jul 2016

We really enjoyed our time at Piratas da Praia. Everyone was super nice and it was a great place to meet people and make friends.

Hey! Thanks for your review! We are really glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Hugs from Recife!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016
7.1

My experience at Piratas de Praia was generally good. The hostel was very clean and the facilities were good however the staff I found, particularly the night staff, were rather rude. I had booked a bed in an all female room and when I arrived I was placed in a mixed male/female dorm, the staff were generally unfriendly about the situation when I asked to change rooms. But that aside, my stay at the hostel was good.

Thanks for your review! Your opinion is really important to us, that's how you can improve our service! We are sorry for your reservation been placed in a mixed dorm, it was a terrible mistake and we are already trying to fix it by finding a better system to process our bookings with 0 error! We are really sorry. I hope you liked the upgrade you got in your 2nd night to a smaller female room, where you spent the rest of your stay. Be sure that we are going through every point mentioned in your review. Once again, thanks for your review! It was read with love by our Pirate-Host! Greetings from Recife!