• Av. Conselheiro Aguiar, 2034 Terceiro Andar, Recife, Brazil

8.8
Fabulous 457 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 457 Total Reviews
Piratas da Praia Hostel CoWorking - Recife Located at Av. Conselheiro Aguiar, 2034 Terceiro Andar, , Recife.
Brazil
Recife PE / 51.111-010 Av. Conselheiro Aguiar, 2034 Terceiro Andar
88% 457
-8.1077222 -34.8901298
    Rooms available

11th Jul 2016

We really enjoyed our time at Piratas da Praia. Everyone was super nice and it was a great place to meet people and make friends.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016
7.1

My experience at Piratas de Praia was generally good. The hostel was very clean and the facilities were good however the staff I found, particularly the night staff, were rather rude. I had booked a bed in an all female room and when I arrived I was placed in a mixed male/female dorm, the staff were generally unfriendly about the situation when I asked to change rooms. But that aside, my stay at the hostel was good.

Thanks for your review! Your opinion is really important to us, that's how you can improve our service! We are sorry for your reservation been placed in a mixed dorm, it was a terrible mistake and we are already trying to fix it by finding a better system to process our bookings with 0 error! We are really sorry. I hope you liked the upgrade you got in your 2nd night to a smaller female room, where you spent the rest of your stay. Be sure that we are going through every point mentioned in your review. Once again, thanks for your review! It was read with love by our Pirate-Host! Greetings from Recife!

28th Jun 2016

Ended up staying longer than expected. The staff was great and the hostel is perfect.

23rd Jun 2016

Good facilities, big lockers. I wish the air con were on all day, but overall it's a nice place.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

Very well located hostel with helpful staff and many good tips on what to do in the city. The only downpoint is the lack of shower facilities, had the hostel been full at the time of my stay (I stayed during low season).

25th Apr 2016

I wouldn't want to stay in any other hostel in Recife. It has great staff that are so helpful with EVERYTHING! It was a great place to meet friends as well. I had a really fun time here.

25th Apr 2016

Gorgeous hostel. So clean, loved the staff- super helpful and friendly. Good place to meet people, has a nice vibe :) location right next to bus lines, the beach, supermarkets, banks, and with a great view. Definitely would recommend!

14th Mar 2016
7.1

This hostel has changed since the last time I was there. The main thing is no more breakfast :( they used to have a delicious breakfast and now 'no, breakfast is not included' as one hostel employee told me curtly. Other than that it is fine, but I had a much better time last time I was there.

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Mar 2016

Nice social spaces and great for meeting local students with great insight into events and cultural activities. There was no breakfast included just access to bread and fruit. However there was regular baking and this was often shared :)

• England, Female, 25-30
9th Mar 2016

Great hostel. Clean, nice common areas, even has an iron, comfy beds, plug point pwr bed and reading lamp, enough bathrooms for guests, nice but small kitchen, Lovely and helpful staff who also invited you to day trips. Only things to improve: 1.no breakfast included, even though when I booked it said breakfast was provides. Bring it back to be 5* hostel 2.even though quiet curfew is at 11pm, we were often told to ruen the noise down at 9pm, so fun was always spoilt. Apart from that,amazing!