Pirwa Backpackers Colonial Reviews

San Francisco Square 360, Cusco, Peru

Showers could be cleaner.

• 11th Jan 2016
  • Ecuador

Good hostel for a low price. The guy who works during the day is awesome. Think his name was Yersin?? Nice quiet hostel with comfortable beds and good showers. Great location. Try the vegan place next door even if you aren't vegan. Breakfast is abysmal and every time I got there everything was empty because the girl sat on YouTube and Facebook behind the bar the whole time. You had to ask for everything to be refilled. But the place is cheap and does the job. Needs new DVD player!!!

Man on reception was extremely rude. No atmosphere. Never any bar staff at the bar. Only one plug socket in 16 bed dorm that didn't work. WiFi would show as connected but would not work. Should have paid a little more for somewhere better.

Had a fantastic time! I would recommend it to anyone staying in Cusco and wants to meet people and stay right in the heart of the city

Perfect location, nice and very helpful staff (planning your trips, looking for ANYTHING in Cusco, trying to improve your spanish,...), big common rooms (billard, table top soccer, TV, books,...) and clean facilities. I had always hot water for showers and toilet paper for the whole three weeks I stayed in Cusco - no idea what went wrong in the comment below... A great place to get to know great people and have lots of fun! I had a perfect stay in Cusco :)

Pirwa is a great hostel. The location is excellent and the staff is really special. Violeta showed my friends and I how to cook Pollo Saltado and looked after us while we were there. And the 3-bed room was very big and comfortable. Highly recommend!