Pirwa Backpackers Colonial Reviews

San Francisco Square 360, Cusco, Peru

Perfect location, nice and very helpful staff (planning your trips, looking for ANYTHING in Cusco, trying to improve your spanish,...), big common rooms (billard, table top soccer, TV, books,...) and clean facilities. I had always hot water for showers and toilet paper for the whole three weeks I stayed in Cusco - no idea what went wrong in the comment below... A great place to get to know great people and have lots of fun! I had a perfect stay in Cusco :)

Pirwa is a great hostel. The location is excellent and the staff is really special. Violeta showed my friends and I how to cook Pollo Saltado and looked after us while we were there. And the 3-bed room was very big and comfortable. Highly recommend!

Room was good. Unfortunately there was no wifi reception and hot water was very brief. Also the door did not close properly and there was an open gap to see and be seen. Overall a good room, good atmosphere and friendly and helpful staff.

• 25th Jul 2015

Bathrooms never had toilet paper and were generally unclean, showers were cold

Staff were unhelpful, my pillowcase had a bloodstain on it. Uncomfortable beds, bad playlists, stay elsewhere.

Loved everything about this hostel. Clean. lots of fun common areas. wifi was fast. felt very safe. location was prime. walking distance to fun bars.

this was ok but the room was so cold

It was a nice place. Good people, very friendly and helpful staff. Only problem was I decided to stay in a 4 person room so there would be less noise and better sleep, or so I thought. The room I got, room 3, is right next to the bar and courtyard. The music BLARES until the wee hours of the morning. I am able to sleep through pretty much anything and did manage to quickly fall back to sleep every time it woke me up, so I ended up getting a pretty good nights sleep anyway, but beware!

• 18th May 2015

Great location. Room was nice. Bathroom situation is a little odd (showers are not close to the rooms). Kitchen was a mess. Wifi was mediocre. Fine place overall.