Pirwa Backpackers Colonial Reviews

San Francisco Square 360, Cusco, Peru

Good location. The room was comfortable and warm. The bathroom is kind of dark and cold but there is hot water. I did'n like the kitchen, it's very tiny and you need to eat outdoor.

BEST STAFF EVER. I ended up staying here a week longer than planned as it was such a great place. Wasn't over populated, staff were AMAZING, beds were super comfy in dorms. Will definitely stay there again!

Friendly staff Nice location Hot shower WiFi works well

Very friendly and helpful staff!

rooms in the basement felt like a cave.

This place is great, they have been helping me out so much, everything from directions to keep my bags for days to print out some tickets. The staff is great, its clean, good wifi, great location at the san fransisco square, and the 3 computers they have are alright, Free brekky in the morning thats pretty standard just as at other places in peru. Only negative thing i have to say is that its very cold in the room night time, but there as serveral blankets so its alright.

Nice, cheap and quite warm hostel in Cusco. Pool table and guitar. Good breakfast. Just the showers are a little unreliable...

Cheap and cheerful, showers are warm and clean but downstairs. Good free breakfast too. Best budget option right in town centre!

Wi fi signal avaible only on ground floor, poor breakfast, at 7.30 was impossible to buy breakfest from menu were basic breakfest is served since 7.00 AM

First place we stayed at on our trip and in hindsight it is not up to standard. Poor beds, very unclean and smelled! Showers are poor, we stayed in a room that resembled a cave and a shared room both had no natural light which is awful! Could not fault the staff though they were very helpful (excellent)!

Great communal area. We only stayed one night but there seemed to be activities/social things happening every night. Pool table wad a huge bonus but could do with a new white ball

Stayed there for 3 nights. Then, I booked and paid additional 1 night upon my return from Machu Pichu trip. Due to my bus situation, I can only got back to Cusco 1 day later of the date I originally booked. I e-mailed the hostel the day before about my situation. I received no reply whatsoever. When I arrived there, the staff just simply said the booking appears as no-show. The staff did not offer me anything else. Seems like they couldn't be bothered.

Excellent hostel: many facilities and very clean!!! The staff is really friendly and helpfull. Breakfast can be improved.

Nice hostel with friendly staff. Breakfast was the standard bread and jam sort of affair, but you can eggs on top for S1 each if want. The kitchen for guest isn't the best equipped but it does. All in all a nice place to stay.