Pirwa Backpackers Colonial Reviews

San Francisco Square 360, Cusco, Peru

Room was good. Unfortunately there was no wifi reception and hot water was very brief. Also the door did not close properly and there was an open gap to see and be seen. Overall a good room, good atmosphere and friendly and helpful staff.

• 25th Jul 2015

Bathrooms never had toilet paper and were generally unclean, showers were cold

Staff were unhelpful, my pillowcase had a bloodstain on it. Uncomfortable beds, bad playlists, stay elsewhere.

Loved everything about this hostel. Clean. lots of fun common areas. wifi was fast. felt very safe. location was prime. walking distance to fun bars.

this was ok but the room was so cold

It was a nice place. Good people, very friendly and helpful staff. Only problem was I decided to stay in a 4 person room so there would be less noise and better sleep, or so I thought. The room I got, room 3, is right next to the bar and courtyard. The music BLARES until the wee hours of the morning. I am able to sleep through pretty much anything and did manage to quickly fall back to sleep every time it woke me up, so I ended up getting a pretty good nights sleep anyway, but beware!

• 18th May 2015

Great location. Room was nice. Bathroom situation is a little odd (showers are not close to the rooms). Kitchen was a mess. Wifi was mediocre. Fine place overall.

The kitchen is very small and dirty. Breakfast is horrible.

Good for the money you pay, big house, lots of free spaces to hangout. Only problem for me was they didnt have enough power outlets in the rooms. Staff at the front desk was helpful and solved the issue with reservations as requested. Overall in my opinion, this hostel can do better.

Nice place, great atmosphere, well located, just two blocks away from the main square, and also two blocks away from the local market, where you can find any thing you want from souvenirs to local food, even a soup with frogs... The only concern is about the girl that takes care of the breakfast, she was texting instead of serving the people... Nice place to stay...

I only chose to stay here because I was exhausted and needed a couple of chill nights-was good for me because the place was absolutely dead but don't bother staying if you actually want to meet people etc. Staff are pretty useless, didn't even understand what check out was, and the whole place is really cold. It is in a great location though!