Pirwa Backpackers Familiar Reviews

Calle Carmen Alto # 283, Cusco, Peru

Great hostel if your looking for a relaxed and peaceful hostel

Pirwa familiar is a quiet cusco address, not much of an atmosphere. Nice small well kept rooms. Showers werent always the best, unreliable. Staff were all very sweet, my Spanish is limited so couldn't get much info from them. Located close to the main plaza but the quieter end of the square. If ur looking for a more social time look elsewhere.

The location is nice, however I don't think it is even close to being worth the money they charge. It is also very cold, breakfast is not so great and the water gets only slightly warm for a couple minutes. The staff is nice.

I stayed at Pirwa after returning from my trek and it was the perfect place. Hostel was tucked into a corner of San Blas - quiet enough for rest and close enough to Plaza San Blas. I would definitely return if I'm in Cusco again.