Pirwa Backpackers Nazca Reviews

Av. Maria Reiche #304, Nazca, Peru

This isn't really a hostel, more like a hotel... we didn't meet any other backpackers there but it could have just been our timing. It was only one night, after all! That said, the facilities were great: good wifi, hot showers, amazing staff, good breakfast. Would recommend if you're not a solo traveller!

Had a great stay here. They took me to and from the bus station and sorted out my nasca flight for me. My bus wasn't until 10pm and they let me stay in the hostel all day. The staff were really friendly and accommadating

• 2nd Feb 2015

Las habitaciones compartidas tienen baño privado, nevera, mesa comedor y son amplias. Lugar agradable. Dorms have private bathroom, fridge, dinning table and are quite spacious. Very comfortable place.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Friendly and helpful staff. Nice rooms. Not much atmosphere.

The owner was lovely, the room was large and clean. They let me lounge around all day waiting for a night bus and I even got a lift to the station! They also let me check out late when my nazca flight was changed.