Pirwa Backpackers Nazca Reviews

Av. Maria Reiche #304, Nazca, Peru

This isn't your typical hostel. My three friends and I ended up with two private rooms/showers for the price of a dorm which was really nice! It's pretty quiet there - there was only one other couple and my friends staying for the night - but the manager is so nice! He randomly set us up with a great tour in Ica with his brother before we traveled down to Nasca for the night. The location is great as Nasca is a pretty small town…overall my friends and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

This isn't really a hostel, more like a hotel... we didn't meet any other backpackers there but it could have just been our timing. It was only one night, after all! That said, the facilities were great: good wifi, hot showers, amazing staff, good breakfast. Would recommend if you're not a solo traveller!

Had a great stay here. They took me to and from the bus station and sorted out my nasca flight for me. My bus wasn't until 10pm and they let me stay in the hostel all day. The staff were really friendly and accommadating

• 2nd Feb 2015

We were there only for 2 days but before arriving to the hostel we have been already suprised in positive way. Getting off the bus, I have been called by name and I was totaly shocked that someone is expecting me there. That was Marco, who is working at that hotel. He gave us a lift into the hostel and then provided all details. He booked for us flight over the Nazca and took us to Chauchilla Cemetery. Marco was very helpfull and sympathetic :) Room was clean and large. Breakfast was also good.