Pirwa Backpackers Nazca Reviews

Av. Maria Reiche #304, Nazca, Peru

Pretty clean, friendly staff, decent room, decent price. Family-run vibes, definitely not a party hostel (Nazca isn't really a party place). Short walk to town centre.

Staff very friendly, big dorm, nice clean bathroom and hot showers and nice courtyard. Not really any lockers available but building is secure. Short walk to plaza de armas

Owner was a very honest and helpful man

Nice hostel. The host was kind to help us find some activities but it was a bit frustrating to see that he boosted the price to get a lot of profit comparatively to the other people doing the same activities.

This isn't your typical hostel. My three friends and I ended up with two private rooms/showers for the price of a dorm which was really nice! It's pretty quiet there - there was only one other couple and my friends staying for the night - but the manager is so nice! He randomly set us up with a great tour in Ica with his brother before we traveled down to Nasca for the night. The location is great as Nasca is a pretty small town…overall my friends and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay!