Pirwa Hostal Backpackers Lima Reviews

Coronel Inclan Street n� 494, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

it is not a party hostel, would be nice to have a bar and to make more friends, it was clean and the staff were amazing, give them raises (especially my romanian friend!!!).

• 20th Aug 2014

Nice and quite hostel situated a few blocks from Miraflores main square. You will find really good restaurants, bars, clubs and shopping centers in this neighborhood. Good breakfast with fruits, juice, yogurt and good bread. Cleanliness in the bathrooms needs to be improved.

I thought that the Hostel was cute and great, and just what I needed for a temporary stay!

• 6th Aug 2014

Staff were excellent - friendly and knowledgeable. Also had suggestions for our onwards trip. Room was a bit damp but think this was due to the time of year (July). Warm showers.

Nice hostel, very friendly staff!

We stayed here for one night and had a late flight to catch the next day. They let us keep our bags in storage and hang out at the hostal until the cab they called for us arrived at 7 pm. The man who owns the hostal is very helpful and was giving everyone advice. The hostal itself was very clean with a great common room area. We also enjoyed the free breakfast. The location is good, a nice walk to the different sites in miraflores.

I enjoyed my stay in the hostel a lot, the staff is great and very regardful. I just have 3 complaints: 1 - the lockers in the rooms doesn´t seem to be very safe; 2 - there could be more electric outlets in the rooms, so I could charge my phone near the bed. Or as I see in other hostels.. an electric outlet inside the locker.. so It could be safe while charging; 3 - One more computer would be fine.