Pirwa Hostels Machu Picchu Reviews

Tupac Inca Yupanqui # 103, Machu Picchu, Peru

A good place to stay for one night, but they could improve the facilities such as bathroom or broken windows. But everything in Aguas Calientes is expensive in comparison with other places in Peru, so it's ok for the price.

I just stayed here one night, basically few hours before my trip to Machupicchu so I can't say much. The beds were confortable and very nice crew.

I'd really recommend this Hostel. It's nearly of good points of the city, the rooms are comfortable and the staff helped me and my friends a lot!

very friendly, met me off the train, clean and comfortable. Kitchen available to make hot drinks. good value.

• 7th Aug 2014

I thought it was fine for a couple of nights, nothing special but comfortable beds... My complaint is that the bathrooms were not maintained at all, staff didn't seem to want to do much, but overall not a bad experience

Everything you could want from a hostel near the airport. Very helpful staff. On time transfers. Quiet restful sleep. Highly recommend!

Clean and easy check in!

They arranged for pick up from train station!!! I was surprised. Breakfast is served very early with good food before going up to Machu Picchu. The room is good. I did not find it's mouldy. I would recommend this place to friends.

It was a nice place to stay.

good hostel for a night, high humidity in the room

A good Hostel to stay in Aguas Calientes.

Mold everywhere, no toilet seats, no toilet paper, no soap, no hot water. Stale bread for breakfast. Stains on bed sheets and linens. Overpriced.

Breakfast from 04:30 to 08:00 AM, Excellent for travellers to Machu Picchu. There is not an escape of humidity from the bathrooms.

We had a very nice stay. Many thanks to the helpful staff, always smiling and glad to answer our questions!

• 18th Apr 2014

Very good and clean hostel. Serves breakfast early in the morning so you can take the first bus to machu pichu

View all Machu Picchu Hostels