Pirwa Posada del Corregidor Reviews

Portal de Panes # 151, Plaza de Armas (Main Square), Cusco, Peru

Thanks for waking us up early to hammer away at the floors, thanks for the cold showers, thanks for the non-functional sinks, and most of all, thank you for charging me for an extra night after telling me I wouldn't be charged.. I will never recommend this place to stay to anyone. This place sucks.

The hostel is conveniently located in the Plaza de Armas. It is very safe even when walking to at night. Although it was expensive compared to surrounding hostels, the price justifies the safety. Unlike other hostels, there is no activities or things to do in the shared space so often times, there is no one around. Staff were very helpful and accommodating.

Unbelieveably noisy during the night, The rooms are as tiny as a drawer and the bathroom stinks. It seems to me that the reason to all the problems is the same: they were too greedy, so they packed a load of rooms in a really small house. Because of that, You can hear your neighbours at all times (so zero privacy) and the bathrooms don't have windows, staying wet all the time, becoming a fungus heaven.

View all Cusco Bed and Breakfasts