Pirwa Posada del Corregidor Reviews

Portal de Panes # 151, Plaza de Armas (Main Square), Cusco, Peru

This is more like a hotel, which is a nice break for how much it costs. Quiet and spacious facilities. The rooms are very pretty with really nice private bathrooms. It's right in the main square which makes it very easy to do everything.

I really had a bad experience with the same chain of hostels in Aguas Calientes. My friends and I were robbed during the night while we were sleeping and with locked doors. The manager we talked to when we got back in Cuzco wasn't helpful and later they accused us of lying just because we didn't want to miss our visit to Machu Picchu by filing a official indictment with the police station in Aguas Calientes. It really doesn't matter where it is, but we'll never stay in Pirwa hostels anymore!!!

I really have a bad experience with the same chain of hostels in Aguas Calientes. My friends and I were robbed during the night while we were sleeping and with locked doors. The manager we talked to when we got back in Cuzco wasn't helpful and later they accused us of lying just because we didn't want to miss our visit to Machu Picchu by filing a official indictment with the police station in Aguas Calientes. It really doesn't matter where it is, but we'll never stay in Pirwa hostels anymore!!!

View all Cusco Bed and Breakfasts