Pirwa Posada del Corregidor Reviews

Portal de Panes # 151, Plaza de Armas (Main Square), Cusco, Peru

I really had a bad experience with the same chain of hostels in Aguas Calientes. My friends and I were robbed during the night while we were sleeping and with locked doors. The manager we talked to when we got back in Cuzco wasn't helpful and later they accused us of lying just because we didn't want to miss our visit to Machu Picchu by filing a official indictment with the police station in Aguas Calientes. It really doesn't matter where it is, but we'll never stay in Pirwa hostels anymore!!!

I really have a bad experience with the same chain of hostels in Aguas Calientes. My friends and I were robbed during the night while we were sleeping and with locked doors. The manager we talked to when we got back in Cuzco wasn't helpful and later they accused us of lying just because we didn't want to miss our visit to Machu Picchu by filing a official indictment with the police station in Aguas Calientes. It really doesn't matter where it is, but we'll never stay in Pirwa hostels anymore!!!

Although the location is great, there is no common area, and the room where I have stayed was not dark at night. I would recommend the hostel just for one night, as I did.

The hostel has a perfect location, right on the heart of Cuzco on the Plaza de Armas. I found it clean and well organized, however some people on the staff did not talk English what was problem for me who don't undestand spanish fully. Besides the mentioned fact everything was perfect and I'd recommend the hostel as an excellent housing option in Cuzco.

View all Cusco Bed and Breakfasts