7.1
Very Good 198 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 198 Total Reviews
Pirwa San Blas Hostel Located at Tandapata 670 , San Blas, Cusco.
Peru
Cusco Tandapata 670 , San Blas
71% 198
-13.5152850 -71.9733840
    Rooms available

23rd Jun 2016
6.9

I got what I paid for. While the lobby and main building facilities are top-notch, the shared-room facilities in the adjacent building were less so. The shared bedrooms got pretty stuffy but the worst part was the bathroom situation -- two poorly maintained bathrooms for 14 people. One toilet had a broken seat, and one tub was filthy. I told the front desk that I got a mild electric shock when I touched the knob to adjust the inexistent hot water, and he said it was normal. However, great view.