Pisa Central Station Apartments Reviews

Via Quarantola 20, Pisa, Italy

I had to spend time waiting for a person to give me the key for a while when I arrived. And I couldn't leave my bags in that place after the check in.

Location was good- very near the main train station but it was hard to find-especially at night. Sign was small

• 20th Jun 2014

It is a nice apartment with three rooms, a kitchen, a small terrace! 1x privat double bed, 1x 6 bed dorm, the third 'room' is unfortunately no actual room, only two beds in the hallway! We booked 'privat double ENSUITE' but there was only one bathroom for everyone! The price was good! The italian Lady who ones the apartment, is a lovely person!!