Pisa Central Station Apartments Reviews

Via Quarantola 20, Pisa, Italy

A totally terrible experience. I booked this hostel in advance, what I mean is making a reservation successfully. This hostel is so difficult to find.,when I arrived there, it was about 22:30. I rang the bell, no one answered. Then I called the holder, she finally came out of her door, across the closed gate, said "there is no room for you, find another one" , I tried to negotiate with her, but In the end, she gave my downpayment back, then leave me alone on the dark street at midnight.

Good morning,  My name is Julia and I had a reservation to sleep in your hostel during one night, arrive in15th of January and departure in 16th. But when I arrived in Pisa and went to the adress that you gave to me (Via Quarantola 20) I didn't find any hostel, just lots of apartments. Then I entered in you site to check the adress again, it was right, but I could find it on the street. Because of that situation, I had to find another place to stay, continuing walking on the street really exhau

we have stayed Pisa Central Station Apartments one night .unfortunately,we have to say that we got a nightmare. 1. this is not apartment ,three beds in one room. 2. when we arrived there,we saw whole property very dirty. kitchen sink was full of dirty dishes,somebody' clothes in the bathroom,sanitary towel on the bedroom floor. 3. no wifi. 4.we could not belive that the staff said we had to clean by ourself when we told her this dirty.

• 12th Jan 2016

Lovely place!

was ok close to the station clean very quiet

There is no actual reception - you will have to phone the manager to figure out where you sleep (I had hesitated to leave my phone at home...). Once I had settled down, I realised the place was actually cosy and well-furnished. The big city map in the kitchen gave me some good ideas of where to go. The neighbourhood, while close to the station, is separated from the center by railway tracks - and public lightning is pretty poor in Pisa.

It was good but the owner collected us more money than we expected because of some "additonal taxes", which were not reffered on the website! We had to pay 51 euros on our arrival but we finally had to pay 57 euros!

The place is close to the station what is quite handy. However, one of my friends had a bed without a mattress, that of course was very uncomfortable. The one did not want us to leave our bags in the hostel in the morning and she charged more than what was agreed on the price: 9 eur more.

• 25th Sep 2015
  • Spain

Great location - once you find it..... Drove around Pisa for an hour and 30 minutes looking for it but once we found it it was awesome. Tried to email 2 days earlier to see if we could check in a few hrs early and received no reply. You can only check in at the time you booked. Only takes cash, would have been nice to know. Otherwise it was very clean, kitchen was nice and location was great.

• 10th Sep 2015

Couldnt find the hostel in a sketchy part of town, after wandering for almost half an hour we gave up and went home. Had to pay anyway.

• 5th Sep 2015

Resonantly priced place. Very close to the station and The Leaning Tower. It was very much a homey feel, but the lady running it was extremely friendly. If you need a place just to sleep so you can go sight seeing, would defiantly recommend.

We had am own room in the apartment which has kitchen and bathroom. We shared the apartment with two other people. The owner is nice and it's about a 20-30 min walk to the leaning tower.

Decent location, but overall very disappointing. No wifi at all in the apartment. We were promised an en suite apartment when in fact we were put in a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment that we shared with another couple. We were told we could use the kitchen so did a big food shop only to find that there were no basic cooking utensils (eg frying pan). However staff were very helpful in correcting this when contacted. Also annoying that there is a working washing machine that we were told not to use

It was really close to the train station which was convenient, the hostel itself was okay for the one night we spent there and the owner was nice

We were extremely disappointed with this hostel. We were given directions to a hostel we weren't staying at and this other apartment DID NOT cover the criteria I had requested. My email confirmation stated we would have an ensuite and in actual fact we were sharing with another couple! Though the room was clean there was no air-con and the room reached over 35 degrees, we had to have the window open to the street letting in midgies and the noise coming from the street was loud and unnerving!

• 8th Aug 2015