Pisa Central Station Apartments Reviews

Via Quarantola 20, Pisa, Italy

Our original accommodation was not available and the reason was not clear to us. However, we were given this accommodation as an alternative. The accommodation was not as central as our original choice but we were happy with it nevertheless plus the bus stop was just outside and therefore getting around was not an issue. The owner was also very nice and were able to give us suggestions as to what to do in the area.

• 4th Dec 2014

To find the hostel is a bit difficult, beware that you dont reach Pisa Central Station hostel instead..

I booked for 4 persons at this hostel. But as we couldnt get in about midnight I wrote to them one or 2 days after my booking, that I didn't want the room. However they have taken the full price for the room from my conto. I am quite tired of the affair and don't want to use your site any more. Thyra Bavngaard

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Denmark

I had to spend time waiting for a person to give me the key for a while when I arrived. And I couldn't leave my bags in that place after the check in.