7.5
Very Good 150 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 150 Total Reviews
Pisa Central Station Apartments Located at Via Quarantola 20, , Pisa.
Italy
Pisa 56121 Via Quarantola 20
75% 150
43.7085396 10.3921651
    Rooms available

29th Nov 2016
6.9

Very close to the train station but extremely difficult to find. There is a tiny plaque above the number 20 that's almost impossible to see in the dark and the pin is in the wrong place on the hostelworld map. It's in a regular house run by a woman who excels at keeping it clean but really isn't good at business details or customer service. I felt like I was staying at my grandmother's house without my grandmother or a oven.

15th Nov 2016

The rooms sort of got mixed up (I ended up being in a two-person bedroom than a four-person all-girls bedroom), but things worked out and it felt like I had rented an apartment for a night. The receptionist was really sweet to me even though I had trouble giving her exact change. Thank you for having me!

• Poland, Male, 31-40
29th Oct 2016
2.0

I`ve booked this apartment in advance of few days - when I phoned to confirmed that I`ll be 45 minuets late I`ve been told that there is no booking for me - even that I`ve received a confirmation - Someone is operating more than this apartment, couldn`t give me an accurate information about my booking. In fact, I`ve been without accomadation at 10PM with my wife and a small child and without any help - I been only adviced to do not enter a Pisa as everything is booked.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
3rd Sep 2016
7.1

Near the train station. Nice and clean place but expensive for what it offers.