Pisa Central Station Apartments Reviews

Via Quarantola 20, Pisa, Italy

There are 2 properties: 1 next to the train station, the other is a 10-min bus ride away. I thought I'd be next to the train station, but it was changed at the last min, which was inconvenient (I had an early train and there were few services around). The place was clean, peaceful, the staff was EXCELLENT. That property would be excellent for groups of 2-4 wanting to stay in Pisa for a few days. You also do have to call the owner to be let in (Not a problem for me bc my phone works in Italy).

The room was so cold and I was not very comfortable for several days. That's why I don't want to give a high score.

Our original accommodation was not available and the reason was not clear to us. However, we were given this accommodation as an alternative. The accommodation was not as central as our original choice but we were happy with it nevertheless plus the bus stop was just outside and therefore getting around was not an issue. The owner was also very nice and were able to give us suggestions as to what to do in the area.

• 4th Dec 2014

To find the hostel is a bit difficult, beware that you dont reach Pisa Central Station hostel instead..

I booked for 4 persons at this hostel. But as we couldnt get in about midnight I wrote to them one or 2 days after my booking, that I didn't want the room. However they have taken the full price for the room from my conto. I am quite tired of the affair and don't want to use your site any more. Thyra Bavngaard

• 8th Oct 2014