Rating 141 Total Reviews
Rating 141 Total Reviews
Pisa Central Station Apartments Located at Via Quarantola 20, , Pisa.
Italy
Pisa 56121 Via Quarantola 20
57% 141
43.7085396 10.3921651
    Rooms available

• Israel, Female, 31-40
16th Mar 2016
8.0

I stayed here for one week, it's comfy you feel you are at your house. The owner is a kind and helpfull woman The only problem is wifi connection ,it doesnot work most of the time!

• China, Female, 25-30
6th Feb 2016

It is a nice house, near the train station. There is a beautiful yard that I can hang my staff~ It is a different from the common hostel, it is a house! Never think about I can stay in a house with such price! it is very clean!

• guilhermevianna431
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
5th Feb 2016
4.9

I couldn't leave my bags there while I was going away and I had to wait to the owner of the apartment to get in. Instead of that, it's a good place.

16th Jan 2016
2.0

A totally terrible experience. I booked this hostel in advance, what I mean is making a reservation successfully. This hostel is so difficult to find.,when I arrived there, it was about 22:30. I rang the bell, no one answered. Then I called the holder, she finally came out of her door, across the closed gate, said "there is no room for you, find another one" , I tried to negotiate with her, but In the end, she gave my downpayment back, then leave me alone on the dark street at midnight.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
15th Jan 2016
2.0

Good morning,  My name is Julia and I had a reservation to sleep in your hostel during one night, arrive in15th of January and departure in 16th. But when I arrived in Pisa and went to the adress that you gave to me (Via Quarantola 20) I didn't find any hostel, just lots of apartments. Then I entered in you site to check the adress again, it was right, but I could find it on the street. Because of that situation, I had to find another place to stay, continuing walking on the street really exhau

• England, Female, 41+
12th Jan 2016
2.3

we have stayed Pisa Central Station Apartments one night .unfortunately,we have to say that we got a nightmare. 1. this is not apartment ,three beds in one room. 2. when we arrived there,we saw whole property very dirty. kitchen sink was full of dirty dishes,somebody' clothes in the bathroom,sanitary towel on the bedroom floor. 3. no wifi. 4.we could not belive that the staff said we had to clean by ourself when we told her this dirty.

• claire777
  • England, Female, 18-24
27th Dec 2015

Lovely place!

18th Nov 2015
8.0

was ok close to the station clean very quiet

7th Nov 2015
5.7

There is no actual reception - you will have to phone the manager to figure out where you sleep (I had hesitated to leave my phone at home...). Once I had settled down, I realised the place was actually cosy and well-furnished. The big city map in the kitchen gave me some good ideas of where to go. The neighbourhood, while close to the station, is separated from the center by railway tracks - and public lightning is pretty poor in Pisa.