8.8
Fabulous 1,032 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 1,032 Total Reviews
Pisko & Soul Located at Carmen Alto Nº 294- San Blas, , Cusco.
Peru
Cusco Carmen Alto Nº 294- San Blas
88% 1032
-13.5135815 -71.9762420
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
20th May 2016

nice quiet hostel in a great location close to restaurants and the main plaza. perfect stay to avoid the party scene before trekking or relaxing after several days of hiking.

15th May 2016

Staff was great! Very friendly and they got me into my room earlier then the normal check in since I had A very early flight from Lima. Laundry service was fast. I had a 5:30am pick up for the 4 day inca trail and they had breakfast ready for me. I highly recommend staying here!

6th May 2016

Really impressed with the staff and hospitality at Pisko & Soul. Breakfast was fantastic and location is in a charming part of town. Can't say enough good things about it.

5th May 2016

Great hostel with friendly and accommodating staff. Breakfast every morning included cook to order eggs, bread, jam, butter, cereal, juice, coffee, and tea. The front desk staff really make this hostel great. They were very helpful and gladly held our bags for us while we went to Aguas Calientes for Machu Picchu. It is about a 10 minute walk from the main square but it was nice to be separated from the noise.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
18th Apr 2016

Great hostel, nice area of Cusco staff were extremely helpful with organising anything for you and it was very clean!

17th Apr 2016
8.0

Facilities were fine, nice hot showers, and place was clean, but not a very social atmosphere. To be fair, could have partly been due to time of year I visited (April), but the layout of the hostel isn't very conducive to mingling and just hanging out in common areas, like many of the best hostels (no couches, no games, no TV, no bar, etc). Also, while the staff were all friendly and helpful, it didn't have the same jovial, welcoming spirit that many hostel employees have at other places.

15th Apr 2016
6.9

I was there and the place was going to renovations. People working from early morning to late at night and place smelled strong of wet paint. Nice place but I wish they'ed didnt work until late at night.

15th Apr 2016

The best Staff... unbelievably nice and accommodating.... which we did not see everywhere. Its located up in San Blis - which is a little up hill hike but the area is safe and clean

12th Apr 2016

Very helpful staff especially Indira and Edu with their honest recommendations. I did different trips in between my stay and they let me leave my stuff. The place looks very cool inside as well.

• azlynnhare8136
  • USA, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2016
7.4

Located in San Blas - fantastic neighborhood, very easy to get around on foot (not so by vehicle). Staff was very kind/helpful and building had interesting courtyards throughout to spend time in. Room was tidy and clean, with ensuite bathrooms. Communal furniture had seen better days. Mural/construction going on while we were there, which meant the communal spaces were all a bit of a mess. Overall good place, but felt I paid more at this hostel for what I got than I paid anywhere else in Peru.