Pisko & Soul Reviews

Carmen Alto Nº 294- San Blas, Cusco, Peru

Amazing staff!! really nice, clean place, great breaksfast, everything perfect!! Thank u all for everything!

Loved this hostel. Quiet and clean with lovely and helpful staff. Rooms are spacious and showers are always warm. Breakfast is good and tea and coffee available all day. Great chill out space and good seating area. Good wifi. Not far from main square and lovely restaurants. 100% recommend this place if you are looking for a Relaxing place amidst all that you can do in cusco.

A really great little hostel! We stayed 3 nights in the 6 bed mixed dorm, and came back after our trek and stayed another 2 nights in a twin room. Both rooms were good value for Cusco. Staff were always nice and helpful, the shared bathrooms plentiful and the hot water reliable. The breakfast was a highlight, fresh crunchy bread, toast, jams, banana and avocado, plus free tea and coffee all day.

Good location, comfy breeds and helpful staff. Wifi was excellent throughout the hostel. Common areas were nice but a bit cold as there was no gas in the heaters. Bathrooms could have been cleaned more. Overall highly recommended

My friend and I booked a dorm room for one night in Cusco and when we arrived were offered a private room for no extra cost! The hostel is located in San Blas, which is known for being a community of artists and is a very beautiful and calm part of the city that is only a ten minute walk from the Plaza de Armas. The showers were the best I've had in a hostel in Peru, super hot, clean, and good water pressure. Staff were very friendly.

I absolutely loved this hostel. We wanted a bit of a calmer hostel before our trek, and this place was perfect. Friendly staff, good breakfast, hot showers, and nice rooms. I would definitely stay here again!

• 23rd Aug 2014

Staff were really helpful, the place was nice and clean, good book exchange, nice chill common area and really good breakfast- they will cook you an egg, scrambled or fried to to go with your toast, fruit, avocado spread, jam, rolls, etc. Also all day tea and properly HOT showers. Great place to stay, I honestly have no complaints except for the the hike up the hill to get there if you are not acclimatized and didn't take a taxi. I stayed in both the mixed dorm and the female dorm.

Really lovely hostel in central Cusco. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Delicious breakfast and decent movie selection. I ended up staying a few extra nights than planned.

What an amazing hostel! Highly recommended a stay here, staff was amazing!

Superb hostel - a picturesque, rustic but totally cosy building featuring lots of wood, with excellent facilities, spacious rooms, comfy beds and an airy, non-crowded atmosphere. Stayed in a single room to start with, which had a touch of fairy-tale about it. The owner is an extremely warm person and the staff beyond helpful, I was running late to go to the airport and one of the guys ran down the street with me with my suitcase to help me find a taxi, I am very grateful still!

Pisko and Soul is a great hostel, very clean, comfortable, safe and with incredible staff. I recommend it 100%.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Portugal

great hostel with very friendly atmosphere!

Eduardo is the MAN!!! Awesome Hospitality mate! Thank you so much! See you next time!

Hostel was sensational, very warm and cosy atmosphere. Location 5 - 7 mins walk down the hill from San Blas to the main plaza. Nice and quiet in the evenings so sleep is guaranteed. Breakfast decent with eggs and avocado amongst toast, fruit etc. Eduardo is supremely helpful and can readily arrange any local sightseeing, biking etc at a moments notice. Highly recommend this place would stay here again in a heartbeat (and did on my return from M.P).

A funky hostel!

Great quiet hostel. If you want a nice place to stay, away from the party places, pick this hostel.

the breakfast is really good, the water is hot all the day, the staff knows a places to go (hot springs, archaeological sites, rent bikes and motorcycles) and i love San Blas neighborhood.

• 27th Jul 2014

Excellent facilities and extraordinarily nice and helpful staff. Very quiet crowd during my stay.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Pisko and Soul had an excellent breakfast, far superior to other hostels we stayed in around Peru. Our room was very spacious and clean. It's tucked up in San Blas, which is located up the hill from the downtown, but it's only a five minute walk.

It was a bit cold but the blankets were thik.

• 12th Jul 2014