Pisko & Soul Reviews

Carmen Alto Nº 294- San Blas, Cusco, Peru

We stayed in the private room with ensuites. The staff were unbelievably friendly and helpful and the hot showers were fantastic. They also store your bag for you for free if you choose To go on a hike or treck (which we did) and it was locked away and safe. The breakfast is free and wonderful and they have tea 24/7 available. The only down is that the Internet in the rooms is not always the best but otherwise we had an amazing stay here It's a close walking distance to everything in Cusco.

Great breakfast! Served us food even at 4am before our inca trail. Staff very friendly and helpful. Bathrooms clean and hot water! Beds comfortable with lots of blankets. Common areas could get cold. Great area but up a hill from the main square. Try the coffee shop next door and the crepe resturant a few doors down!

All around great! Fun staff.

• 7th Jul 2015

This hostel is in a popular area but a sleepy part of the street, not a far walk to the main plazas. It's hilly so you'll probably want to take a cab. This hostel is suuuuuper quiet and for me lacked a little character. I wasn't looking for a party hostel but needed a little more energy at least. This is a nice place if you just want quietness. There was a heater in my room, which I appreciated b/c the rest of the place is cold. The staff is really sweet and makes eggs for breakfast.

• 6th Jul 2015

Great hostel. Really friendly staff, it has a really homely feel. Cosy fire in the evenings. Great breakfast, and Indira even cooks eggs for you every morning, with a big smile on her face! She's really lovely! Great location in a really cute little Street, close to everything. Comfy beds too! One of the best hostels we've stayed in during our South trip! Loved it!

It was great experience to stay en Pisko & Soul. there are a lovely staff Thanks William

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

Wonderful hostel! Beautiful, clean, and the owners and staff are super friendly and helpful. It is tucked a bit away from the center of Cusco, about a 10 minute walk to the Plaza de Armas. I enjoyed that, having a quiet place to return to after a day of activity. The hostel itself is pretty quiet, but there are still plenty of travelers to meet. The staff really made everyone feel welcome!

Very nice and agreeable staff. A 5 minute walk to downtown in a very cute neighbourhood of Cusco.

• 3rd Jul 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful, particularly Lilliana at the front desk. For the price of a matrimonial room, the room was a bit dark and musky (room 105)

After staying both before ad after our trip to Machu Picchu at Pisko & Soul, my girlfriend and I have to say we more than pleased with the wonderful staff, clean and very well kept private rooms and bathrooms, complimentary breakfast, and overall value was well beyond our expectations. The location is just 5 minutes from heart of main attractions in town and well worth it.

I have stayed 2 nights in Pisko&Soul Hostel and it's been great! Staff is really kind, location is great, rooms are very clean and common spaces are quite nice. Thumbs up :)

Nice cosy hostel ideal for relaxing. Good hot showers & free breakfast :-)

Beautiful building, friendly staff. Private bathroom in our room, which was unexpected but nice. No kitchen, which was unexpected and not so nice (every hostel we've stayed at previously had a kitchen available, so we'd just assumed there would be one). Other than that, everything was wonderful.

• 12th Jun 2015

Really enjoyed my stay at Pisko & Soul, so much so I that I stayed for a second time. It is located in a nice part of San Blas, 10-15 min walk from the main plaza. The staff were always helpful, friendly and provided comfortable beds and a good breakfast selection. The place had a chilled atmosphere and was a good place to meet others as a solo traveller. The only downside is no kitchen facilities but there were plenty of good value places to eat nearby. Would definitely recommend.

Awesome hostel. Clean, friendly staff. Hot water showers. Wifi wasn't great but hostel was so good, it didn't matter too much. Tea on tap, INCREDIBLE breakfast with yummy blueberry jam. Great location near the plaza, really cheap and fast laundry service around the corner. Huge TV and comfy sofas to watch DVDs. Pisco sour for free. All in all great hostel....

I would highly recommend this place pisko& soul, Good value for money hostel with great staff, also great location, 10 minute walk to the mean square

• 2nd Jun 2015

Pisko & Sol was fantastic! My only bad thing to say about it was after my trek I came back expecting my single room I reserved and they told me that there was a computer system error and they didn't have any more. They were very helpful in figuring it out for me but the new room seriously smelled like sewer. Honestly my only complaint though because other than that the room was very nice! Always had coco tea on hand!

• 2nd Jun 2015

Pisko & Soul is the ideal place to stay in Cusco in the hip yet quiet neighbourhood of San Blas. Beautiful comfortable rooms and common areas, warm showers, friendly staff, a delicious full breakfast buffet (quinoa puff granola with sauco berry jam was great!). It felt like we had a home base in Cusco for a great rest before and after trekking. Having our bags securely stored for us was much appreciated especially after we checked out but had some time to explore Cusco before our flight.

Private room. Was warm and even had a little heater. Shower was good. Was a cosy place to stay. We were recommended the Limbo bar by staff and it was a really good view point of the city at night time with nice tapas. They also started breakfast earlier for us and breakfast was good also got scrambled eggs. Would stay again.

Staff is super friendly and does its very best to remember your name. Rooms are clean, beds are comfy and the breakfast is a good start of the day. In the evenings/ at night it gets a bit chilly in the common areas.

« first « Prev 1 2 3