Pisko & Soul

Superb 1154 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 1154 Total Reviews

20th Jun 2017

Wonderful restaurants and laundry service nearby. Be ready to walk up stairs to this hostel though!

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
16th Jun 2017

Great location, breakfast is nice as well but it was freezing cold in the common areas. Showers are super hot, bed are comfy. Would stay there again. If you wanna book a tour go towards the centre as I can't recommend the agency next door.

15th Jun 2017

Freddie woke up early with us on our last day and made us breakfast before we had to get to the airport. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Suzy is great as well! Would definitely recommend a stay st Pisco and Soul, but remember to pack warm clothes!

• julie1504
  • Denmark, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2017

Best warm showers ever! We only booked 2 nights but ended up staying 5 nights. The beds are comfy and rooms get cleaned every day. I got altitude sickness and the reception was very friendly about answering questions about it and calling a doctor. The breakfast is simple, so don't expect too much. But the showers gets the most credit ;-)

1st Jun 2017
8.0

Overall, quiet. Clean. Very good airport pickup arranged through hostel. No kitchen (that's my fault for not reading all the details.) But, I would definitely recommend. I wasn't in the mood for a quiet hostel, but the stay was still very nice.

• Ireland, Couple, 31-40
30th May 2017
8.0

Grand hostel. Reasonably well located near the main square just a few blocks away up the hill. The room was basic with a very squeaky floor. Staff friendly and very secure property

28th May 2017
8.0

Pros: -located in San Blas, a short walk to Plaza de Armas -24hr staff, allows leaving for early morning excursions easy -friendly staff Cons: -unorganized, as I accepted the transport arrangement from the airport to the hostel that Pisko & Soul offered, but was not present upon my arrival, with no forewarning -lacks a cash box, indicating that they accept cash but cannot make change, now that I think about it I am actually owed 5 soles -bathroom is outdated, with tiles breaking off of the walls

17th May 2017

The positives: - Pretty good breakfast - Heater in the room - Nice location and quiet at night - Big lockers - Extra toilet in case ensuite is occupied The negatives: - My room smelled damp - The bed was horribly squeaky when the person in the top bunk moved (just seemed to be my bunk and not the other in the room though) - Not a great atmosphere

• Switzerland, Male, 31-40
13th May 2017

Absolut great staff!! They were so nice and didn't charge me for the last night as I had to go to the hospital cause of food poisoning. Thanks guys! On top of that nice location, great hot water shower, good breakfast and nice and clean dorm! I totally recommend that hostel.

11th May 2017
7.4

Really comfy hostel with warm rooms and clean bathrooms. However, the communal areas are totally FREEZING at night. We asked them to put the fire on but they wouldn't, which was a shame. Breakfast is really nice but they don't refill drinks/bread/plates etc very often. Overall a pretty good hostel, but with a few simple tweaks it could be much better.