Pisko & Soul Reviews

Carmen Alto Nº 294- San Blas, Cusco, Peru

The staff was friendly, courteous and respectful. They really seemed to care about guest comfort. My only complaint would be that the mattress was a bit uncomfortable - I mean I could feel the springs. Nonetheless, I wouldn't hesitate recommending the place to others or even staying here again.

Thank you very much for the comment, right now change the mattress of your room. : D

Our bathroom light did not work at all during our 3 night stay. We had to use flash lights and headlamps to use the toilet or shower. Our room was a double with a private bathroom. Also, we came back to our room one night after being out all day and found our door unlocked. We had all our personal belongings in our room so that was very alarming. As it turned out, housecleaning came in to clean but forgot to lock our door afterwards. Nothing was lost. However, I do not recommend this hostel.

Apology for all Discomfort, those days there I met at the hostel, and the staff did their job. You were in room 206, it is a large room but with light damage could not fix. Thank you so much for the comment, so I can take corrective actions.

I love this hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room is clean every day. The breakfast is excellent. The hostel is located on a hill, but I did not mind to walk up and down every day.

Thank you for your comment, i appreciate

About 10 minute walking from Plaza de Armas (located on a hill). Breakfast was ok with bread, eggs and coffee. Hot water. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Great stay but very quiet so not so good for meeting people.

Hello, sometimes when the season is not high not busy, thank you for comment

This is such a cute hostel! Very cool atmosphere, clean and cozy. I actually stayed here twice on the same trip. My only complaint is that their credit card machine was down, and I tried to pay with cash (USD) and they refused my $20 because it had the TINIEST tear of life on it. Apparently this is common in Peru, so take care of your bills! I ended up having to go to an ATM and paid a 13 soles fee just to get out enough to cover the cost of the hostel. Otherwise, it was a wonderful stay!

Hello, sorry for what happened, but in Peru, if the bill in USD has a small tear, not accept me or I change it to a lower price. I appreciate your comment.

The guys were very helpful and friendly. The girl not so much (no, I won't call you a cab, just walk down to the square). Double rooms homey but spacious. Standard nescafe, though they have a real coffee maker >

I'll have to correct, thank you very much for your comment, I appreciate

Lovely chilled out place to stay. Nice breakfast and the rooms are a decent size. Friendly staff

Thank you very much for your comment, much appreciated.

The staff was very helpful and prepared early for me as I had to leave early for Machu Picchu

Appreciate your comments very much, thanks.

Nice hostel in a lovely area of cusco. Bedroom and bathroom facilities were quite good and the breakfast was decent. No kitchen area so you couldn't make your own food. Big fav and huge selection of DVDs was a nice addition. All in all really nice hostel but lacking a kitchen!

Thank you for you comment, in the descripcion we said that we dont had kitchen, but we recommend restaurants with all the prices (USD2 - USD 20). We are looking to put a kitchen :)

Great hostel run by wonderful people. The staff went out of their way to make things easy and pleasant for us. I would definitely stay there again, thank you guys for everything!

Thank you very much for your comment.

Nice hostal with big chill out area. The breakfast is great with eggs and cereals. The staff is very helpful and the showers are hot with good pressure. I would stay there again although it is in a calm area in San Blas.

Thank you for your comment, i appreciate

A really cosy hostel with very helpful staff. We had a double with ensuite which was very clean and characterful however, it was noisy late at night/early in the morning with people banging on the door to get let in. Ask for a room at the back!

Hi, thanks for your comment, sometimes passengers arrive very early and the receptionist may be busy, I appreciate.

Nice peaceful area, not too far from the main square. Friendly, helpful staff. Big comfortable beds. Wi-fi wasn't too bad. Breakfast included eggs. Good TV / lounge area.

Thank you for your comment, i really appreciate.

Great hostel and nothing to complain overall

Thank you very much.

We came here on a recommendation and we weren't disappointed. A very nice place to chill out in in an ideal location in San Blas. The staff are helpful and the whole place is really quaint with a really nice room. Excellent security, felt totally safe.

Only stayed here for a night, but great location close to lots of cafes and the hostel itself has a good breakfast too!

Thank you for your comment, i really appreciate.

Showers were cold and our last day they did not have breakfast served on time therefore we missed it before we checked out. However it is a fantastic hostel and location.

• 7th Mar 2015

Apology hard time the last day, we will try not to repeat. Thanks for your comment.

This hostel is amazing. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. They don't have a kitchen, but they offer the fridge and microwave if you want to use them. Overall fantastic experience.

Thank you very much for the comment.

I loved staying in pisco & soul , the staff was very attentive to us , the rooms are very warm and the location in San Blas is perfect, very close to the main square and the sights , be back soon !!!