Pisko & Soul Reviews

Carmen Alto Nº 294- San Blas, Cusco, Peru

Pisko and soul quickly became one of my favorite hostels. One of the many outstanding aspects of this hostel are the staff members, who provided great recommendations for food, sights, and activities within Cuzco, an were very helpful in scheduling transportation to and from airports and train stations. During my stay the rooms and bathrooms were always clean, and I never felt worried about the security of my belongings. Also, the breakfast is far above par!

Staff was very friendly and welcoming! Had a private room right next to the common area and under what I assume was a pool table upstairs, could get pretty loud but not terrible. The water did not get remotely warm during my stay. Room had no windows and smelled a little musty, but was clean and comfortable. A heater was provided.

We had an amazing stay, staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is great not far from the main centre with great restaurants near by. I would recommend this hostel if you are going to stay in Cusco!

I had a really great time here. I stayed in the all girls dorm. The staff were really friendly and made me feel at home. They were super helpful with things to do around the area. I even went on a free cocktail night which was really good fun! I will definitely be going back. highly recommend to everyone

• 11th Aug 2015

We had a great time during our stay and the customer care we recived was amazing. The employees were very friendly and I felt at home. Surely one of the best hostel in Cusco!

excellent hostel! great breakfast. located right near the main square. very helpful staff! I would definitely recommend it!

We had a great time staying here, we were made to feel very at home, the staff were knowledgable and friendly. Great location in a chilled out neighbour hood very close to all the main attractions. I would definitely recommend this hostel, thanks for a great welcome to Peru!!

• 5th Aug 2015

Great hostel with lovely staff and good breakfast!

This was an excellent hostel in the San Blas nieghbourhood of Cusco. The rooms were very clean and the staff were absolutely amazing and extremely helpful with anything and everything that you needed. This is not a part hostel but provides excellent common areas for meeting other fellow travellers. If you are traveling alone I would definitely recommend this hostel because it gives you the opportunity to meet other people but at the same time allows you the comfort of getting a good sleep.

We stayed in the private room with ensuites. The staff were unbelievably friendly and helpful and the hot showers were fantastic. They also store your bag for you for free if you choose To go on a hike or treck (which we did) and it was locked away and safe. The breakfast is free and wonderful and they have tea 24/7 available. The only down is that the Internet in the rooms is not always the best but otherwise we had an amazing stay here It's a close walking distance to everything in Cusco.

Great breakfast! Served us food even at 4am before our inca trail. Staff very friendly and helpful. Bathrooms clean and hot water! Beds comfortable with lots of blankets. Common areas could get cold. Great area but up a hill from the main square. Try the coffee shop next door and the crepe resturant a few doors down!

Really liked the staff at this place. Very friendly and knowledgeable. The only problem was that all the rooms were basically attached to the lobby or the movie room. There was always light through my window and noise at my door.

the staff are very friendly and give a lot of support for everything. The hostel is clean and comfortable. Thanks for all

• 9th Jul 2015

All around great! Fun staff.

• 7th Jul 2015

This hostel is in a popular area but a sleepy part of the street, not a far walk to the main plazas. It's hilly so you'll probably want to take a cab. This hostel is suuuuuper quiet and for me lacked a little character. I wasn't looking for a party hostel but needed a little more energy at least. This is a nice place if you just want quietness. There was a heater in my room, which I appreciated b/c the rest of the place is cold. The staff is really sweet and makes eggs for breakfast.

• 6th Jul 2015

Great hostel. Really friendly staff, it has a really homely feel. Cosy fire in the evenings. Great breakfast, and Indira even cooks eggs for you every morning, with a big smile on her face! She's really lovely! Great location in a really cute little Street, close to everything. Comfy beds too! One of the best hostels we've stayed in during our South trip! Loved it!

It was great experience to stay en Pisko & Soul. there are a lovely staff Thanks William

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

Wonderful hostel! Beautiful, clean, and the owners and staff are super friendly and helpful. It is tucked a bit away from the center of Cusco, about a 10 minute walk to the Plaza de Armas. I enjoyed that, having a quiet place to return to after a day of activity. The hostel itself is pretty quiet, but there are still plenty of travelers to meet. The staff really made everyone feel welcome!

Very nice and agreeable staff. A 5 minute walk to downtown in a very cute neighbourhood of Cusco.

• 3rd Jul 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful, particularly Lilliana at the front desk. For the price of a matrimonial room, the room was a bit dark and musky (room 105)

« first « Prev 1 2 3