Pisko & Soul Reviews

Carmen Alto Nº 294- San Blas, Cusco, Peru

Really lovely hostel in central Cusco. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Delicious breakfast and decent movie selection. I ended up staying a few extra nights than planned.

What an amazing hostel! Highly recommended a stay here, staff was amazing!

Superb hostel - a picturesque, rustic but totally cosy building featuring lots of wood, with excellent facilities, spacious rooms, comfy beds and an airy, non-crowded atmosphere. Stayed in a single room to start with, which had a touch of fairy-tale about it. The owner is an extremely warm person and the staff beyond helpful, I was running late to go to the airport and one of the guys ran down the street with me with my suitcase to help me find a taxi, I am very grateful still!

Pisko and Soul is a great hostel, very clean, comfortable, safe and with incredible staff. I recommend it 100%.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Portugal

great hostel with very friendly atmosphere!

Hostel was sensational, very warm and cosy atmosphere. Location 5 - 7 mins walk down the hill from San Blas to the main plaza. Nice and quiet in the evenings so sleep is guaranteed. Breakfast decent with eggs and avocado amongst toast, fruit etc. Eduardo is supremely helpful and can readily arrange any local sightseeing, biking etc at a moments notice. Highly recommend this place would stay here again in a heartbeat (and did on my return from M.P).

A funky hostel!

Great quiet hostel. If you want a nice place to stay, away from the party places, pick this hostel.

the breakfast is really good, the water is hot all the day, the staff knows a places to go (hot springs, archaeological sites, rent bikes and motorcycles) and i love San Blas neighborhood.

• 27th Jul 2014

Excellent facilities and extraordinarily nice and helpful staff. Very quiet crowd during my stay.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Pisko and Soul had an excellent breakfast, far superior to other hostels we stayed in around Peru. Our room was very spacious and clean. It's tucked up in San Blas, which is located up the hill from the downtown, but it's only a five minute walk.

It was a bit cold but the blankets were thik.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Finland

This was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at, I'll definitely return when I make it back to Cusco! Thanks, Max

10 mins walk up the slope from the main square but you get a quiet environment to rest and chill out. Beds are comfortable with nice warm blankets and heater. enjoyed my stay there.

I stayed here because it was recommended on Lonely Planet. The hotel was a complete disappointment! It is old and run down. I stayed for four nights and didn't get a single good nights sleep. The beds were hard. The wooden floors creak every time you step on the floor or move in our bed. The rooms are so basic. No drawers. Paint is peeling from the walls. The bathroom was dirty. Mold on the ceilings and shower curtains. No towel changes. Only good thing was The super hot shower!

• 22nd Jun 2014

Fantastic staff! So helpful and welcoming. Eduardo the owner is absolutely lovely! Quiet, clean bathrooms, hot showers, lockers, towels included, plenty of blankets, portable heaters, good breakfast, 10 min downhill walk to the plaza, communal areas a bit cold

We liked the location, a short walk to the main plaza, kept the noise at bay. The bathroom was always clean and the shower was always hot. The breakfast was good and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a heater in our room if we needed to use it during the colder nights. Overall I'd stay here again, great location and we felt very safe(great security with staff there all the time). We left for a few days on a trek and they kept our bags safely stored until we returned.

Second time in Cusco and Second time in PIslko & Soul, the staff is awsome!! Such a great place to stay!

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

Only miss a kitchen. Otherwise it's perfect !

This hostel is really amazing, one of my all time favorites(traveling 11 months) Although it has some remarks, everything else totally makes up for it. Staff is amazingly friendly and will call you by your first name asap(making you feel home). Good to know that some businesses still know how to treat a customer: -good beds -warm showers -common area with tv and DVDs -location is good and quiet -superbest breakfast -best staff -no kitchen -no central heating, but mobile radiators

« first « Prev 1 2 3