Pisko & Soul Reviews

Carmen Alto Nº 294- San Blas, Cusco, Peru

The staff was very friendly and helpful, particularly Lilliana at the front desk. For the price of a matrimonial room, the room was a bit dark and musky (room 105)

After staying both before ad after our trip to Machu Picchu at Pisko & Soul, my girlfriend and I have to say we more than pleased with the wonderful staff, clean and very well kept private rooms and bathrooms, complimentary breakfast, and overall value was well beyond our expectations. The location is just 5 minutes from heart of main attractions in town and well worth it.

I have stayed 2 nights in Pisko&Soul Hostel and it's been great! Staff is really kind, location is great, rooms are very clean and common spaces are quite nice. Thumbs up :)

Nice cosy hostel ideal for relaxing. Good hot showers & free breakfast :-)

Beautiful building, friendly staff. Private bathroom in our room, which was unexpected but nice. No kitchen, which was unexpected and not so nice (every hostel we've stayed at previously had a kitchen available, so we'd just assumed there would be one). Other than that, everything was wonderful.

• 12th Jun 2015

Really enjoyed my stay at Pisko & Soul, so much so I that I stayed for a second time. It is located in a nice part of San Blas, 10-15 min walk from the main plaza. The staff were always helpful, friendly and provided comfortable beds and a good breakfast selection. The place had a chilled atmosphere and was a good place to meet others as a solo traveller. The only downside is no kitchen facilities but there were plenty of good value places to eat nearby. Would definitely recommend.

Awesome hostel. Clean, friendly staff. Hot water showers. Wifi wasn't great but hostel was so good, it didn't matter too much. Tea on tap, INCREDIBLE breakfast with yummy blueberry jam. Great location near the plaza, really cheap and fast laundry service around the corner. Huge TV and comfy sofas to watch DVDs. Pisco sour for free. All in all great hostel....

I would highly recommend this place pisko& soul, Good value for money hostel with great staff, also great location, 10 minute walk to the mean square

• 2nd Jun 2015

Pisko & Sol was fantastic! My only bad thing to say about it was after my trek I came back expecting my single room I reserved and they told me that there was a computer system error and they didn't have any more. They were very helpful in figuring it out for me but the new room seriously smelled like sewer. Honestly my only complaint though because other than that the room was very nice! Always had coco tea on hand!

• 2nd Jun 2015

Pisko & Soul is the ideal place to stay in Cusco in the hip yet quiet neighbourhood of San Blas. Beautiful comfortable rooms and common areas, warm showers, friendly staff, a delicious full breakfast buffet (quinoa puff granola with sauco berry jam was great!). It felt like we had a home base in Cusco for a great rest before and after trekking. Having our bags securely stored for us was much appreciated especially after we checked out but had some time to explore Cusco before our flight.

Private room. Was warm and even had a little heater. Shower was good. Was a cosy place to stay. We were recommended the Limbo bar by staff and it was a really good view point of the city at night time with nice tapas. They also started breakfast earlier for us and breakfast was good also got scrambled eggs. Would stay again.

Staff is super friendly and does its very best to remember your name. Rooms are clean, beds are comfy and the breakfast is a good start of the day. In the evenings/ at night it gets a bit chilly in the common areas.

Eduardo was brilliant. He made us feel welcome from the start and helping us organise a horse riding trip. He even came along to check the horses we had were alright! The hostel is in a great location close to restaurants and the main square. We had a Pisco Sours making lesson as well.

Eduardo very helpful and friendly

A lovely, simple hostel .The room and bathroom were kept clean, and the hot water worked excellently. The only downsides were the cold nights; bring long underwear during the cold months, and all will be perfect at P&S. What makes this hostel stand out is the staff. When we ran into difficulty getting to Puno, Eduardo went out of his way to check with a friend of his in the area about the safety of the trip, and even gave us his number in case of emergencies. A great place with great people!

• 23rd May 2015

Recommend this place, hot water in rooms,good breakfast,the staff is very friendly.they have the best, recommendations for traveling alone. one of my favorite places

• 22nd May 2015

Stayed here for 2 nights before & after our Inca Trail trek in a double en suite, and they kindly held our luggage. The rooms have everything you need - comfortable bed, space for luggage, hot water. The breakfast was great and free coca tea 24/7! The best part of the hostel was the staff. It doesn't matter how many times you come and go, or how early you have to get up, you will always be greeted with a smile and your name! They're so accommodating and knowledgeable. Great neighborhood, too.

• 22nd May 2015

Traveled here with a friend and this has to be the cutest hostel I've stayed in :) Breakfast was great, tea all the time and the staff were really wonderful. Good location with a crepe place right across the street that is awesome!

Positives: Nice location in Cusco, a few minutes walk to good restaurants and bars. Staff incredibly friendly and helpful. Hostel very clean. Safe & secure area to store your luggage if you are off to Machu Picchu. Negatives: Breakfast is a bit lame. The was a bit of a funky smell from the drains when we were there. Lacking in any real atmosphere but this could be due to the fact that we were there in low season.

The staff was friendly, courteous and respectful. They really seemed to care about guest comfort. My only complaint would be that the mattress was a bit uncomfortable - I mean I could feel the springs. Nonetheless, I wouldn't hesitate recommending the place to others or even staying here again.

Thank you very much for the comment, right now change the mattress of your room. : D

« first « Prev 1 2 3