Pisko & Soul

Fabulous 1132 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1132 Total Reviews

21st Apr 2017
7.1

Nice hostel with decent wifi (especially in common areas) and good breakfast, however not social and not a good place for solo travelers to meet people (this could be because I was there in off season). About a 10-15 minute walk (some of which is uphill) from the center of town. Also, don't book tours through them as they are significantly more expensive than tour agencies and even other hostels:

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
19th Apr 2017

The friendliest staff!! Super helpful and accommodating. Private rooms are spacious, clean with a lovely hot shower. Good breakfast.

8th Apr 2017

A great family run hostel. The staff are lovely, especially the girl who works during the day, always so helpful. Location is great. This is a very quiet hostel but perfect for chilling out before and after a trek to Machu Picchu. Could use a kitchen. The hostel is extremely clean. Highly recommend.

• Kaneroaming
  • England, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2017

Quaint and friendly hostel. Staff are delightful and nestled in a beautiful bohemian/artisan corner of cusco. Great for couples and for those wishing to chill with a friendly vibe. Met lots of great people here. Showers are lovely and hot although they could use more pressure. Also my room safe was not in use as the previous guest had taken the key. This is the third hostel I have stayed at in Cusco and was my favorite.

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Apr 2017

Pisko and Soul was my home for my time spent in Cusco city. I had every intention of booking multiple hostels in my week there - but upon arriving I was immediately in love with the hospitality and warmth of Indira, Eduardo and friends, plus the cozy colorful nature of the hostel. I stayed there the entire week! Breakfast was delicious every day - eggs cooked to your liking, toast, fresh fruit. Pisco Sours 👌🏽 as a woman traveling alone, I felt safe, and made some good friends. Slept well. 🌺

• USA, Female, 41+
22nd Mar 2017

From day one, I was treated like family at Pisko & Soul. Staff was very friendly and informative, most spoke very good English. I cancelled other hostels that I had booked, after staying just one night! I love the San Blas area in particular, so everything was close by. Water was always hot and readily available, which was a must for me. The back ground music selection was varied and dependent on who was working behind the desk. I enjoyed the diversity a lot. Say hello from Lonie/Chicago

Hi Lonie, thank you very much for the stay! We hope see you again.!

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Mar 2017

The staff here was wonderful! They let me into my room early, around 7am so I could sleep and they let me store my luggage while I went to Aguas Calientes for a few days! The breakfast was good too, a staff member made me eggs!

Thank you Very Much Samantha !

10th Mar 2017

Very cool and comfortable hostel in a great location. The super friendly staff went out of their way to make my stay as pleasant as possible. Highly recommend.

Thank you very much Pablo! Cheers !! you are the best!

5th Mar 2017

Great experience, GREAT & FRIENDLY PLACE. I highly recommend Pisko & Soul because of the location, service and accommodations. Is a very affordable hotel considering all what they offer. I want to return hopefully soon :D !! Thank you team of Pisko & Soul for giving me this amazing experience in Cusco.

gracias por el comentario !

• Australia, Male, 18-24
27th Feb 2017

couldnt of asked for a better first experience in a hostel, very friendly staff always willing to chat with the clients and always went out of their way to help us out- shout out to Hugo and the boys and the ladies that helped us out, they make good pisco aswell - from jona, calef and fortune

Hi Guys! the staff send a big hug for you guys! Cheers !!