Pitagora Two Reviews

via Filippo Turati n.23, Rome, Italy

Had to call the owner to say we had arrived.... We didn't have a phone so had to find a cafe that would let us use their phone. The breakfast that is included in the rate is just an espresso and ore packaged crossaints... No other options. On the last day someone knocked on the door at 9am and asked us to leave, we pointed out that checkout was at 10am and that we would be out before then. Wouldn't recommend it to other people.

Dear Team, Break fast menu should be changed as I could not eat any of the day. Also kitchen and cooking kit was very dirty, needs to improve a lot here. I personally do not like to access my room behind me and without my permission, when I have seen that staff visited my room without informing me it sound very awkward and this practice need to change for sure. I will not recommend this option to any of my family and friends. Cheers, Tej

• 4th Oct 2015