Pitagora Two Reviews

via Filippo Turati n.23, Rome, Italy

Had to call the owner to say we had arrived.... We didn't have a phone so had to find a cafe that would let us use their phone. The breakfast that is included in the rate is just an espresso and ore packaged crossaints... No other options. On the last day someone knocked on the door at 9am and asked us to leave, we pointed out that checkout was at 10am and that we would be out before then. Wouldn't recommend it to other people.

Dear Team, Break fast menu should be changed as I could not eat any of the day. Also kitchen and cooking kit was very dirty, needs to improve a lot here. I personally do not like to access my room behind me and without my permission, when I have seen that staff visited my room without informing me it sound very awkward and this practice need to change for sure. I will not recommend this option to any of my family and friends. Cheers, Tej

• 4th Oct 2015
  • India

We arrive on time and the owner of the hostel was not there to make the check-in. We had to call him with someone strange phone for him to get there ( we could not call with our phone cause we are not from Italy ). There is no staff.

The staff was welcoming and kind. We had our own ensuite bathroom which was wonderful. However there was a window that connected our bathroom to the public one, which was bizarre and less than ideal. The place was simple, no decorations, the bed was comfortable but it didn't seem like the cleanest place. I would stay there again because the location was perfect. Quite literally next to the termini station, which was precisely what we needed.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • annameyerson

Small bath tube

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Laos

Close to train station and not far from historic centre. Busy day and night . Small flat with individual rooms. No kitchen but italian breakfast served in room.

Was a very good hostel for the money. The man in charge was difficult to get ahold of so we ended up paying to store our luggage at the train station even though he advertises luggage storage. Over all decent hostel.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts