Pitagora Two Reviews

via Filippo Turati n.23, Rome, Italy

Location is perfect, right next to the main railway station, very easy to get around Rome by metro & bus. The area around the station probably isn't the most beautiful in Rome but there are a lot of shops, restaurants etc within two minutes' walking distance. You should be aware that breakfast consists of a cup of coffee and a scone: that's how it is in all Italian B&B:s in this price category. My room was small, but I didn't come to Rome in order to spend a lot of time in my room.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts