8.0
Fabulous 31 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 31 Total Reviews
Pitagora Two Located at via Filippo Turati n.23, , Rome.
Italy
Rome via Filippo Turati n.23
80% 31
41.8988721 12.5016884
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
4th Oct 2015
6.0

Had to call the owner to say we had arrived.... We didn't have a phone so had to find a cafe that would let us use their phone. The breakfast that is included in the rate is just an espresso and ore packaged crossaints... No other options. On the last day someone knocked on the door at 9am and asked us to leave, we pointed out that checkout was at 10am and that we would be out before then. Wouldn't recommend it to other people.

• India, Male, 25-30
4th Oct 2015
4.6

Dear Team, Break fast menu should be changed as I could not eat any of the day. Also kitchen and cooking kit was very dirty, needs to improve a lot here. I personally do not like to access my room behind me and without my permission, when I have seen that staff visited my room without informing me it sound very awkward and this practice need to change for sure. I will not recommend this option to any of my family and friends. Cheers, Tej

• Brazil, Couple, 18-24
24th Jul 2015
5.7

We arrive on time and the owner of the hostel was not there to make the check-in. We had to call him with someone strange phone for him to get there ( we could not call with our phone cause we are not from Italy ). There is no staff.