Pitchounette & Olives Reviews

11 Bvd Tellene, Marseille, France

This guesthouse was fantastic and really helped make our time in Marseille amazing. Cat (the owner) was always lovely and helpful. A very kind and welcoming woman. The environment of the guesthouse was great, very comfortable and relaxed. The only recommendation I would give is too look up directions from the metro to the hostel beforehand, as the direction provided from the booking aren't the greatest. However, once you get your baring's, the place is really well located.

I could not recommend this place more. Upon my arrival (which was late, around 22:30), Cati ran out and greeted me, as bubbly and lovely as could be. Her hospitality was overflowing: she supplied towels, robes, a thoughtful French breakfast each day, and decorations all about the home to make each guest feel welcome. I wish I could have stayed longer! Please stay here-- you will not regret it!

We thoroughally enjoyed our stay here ! Cati and Olivier wewerewere accommodating in every possible way! They truly made our stay in Marseille unique and very pleasant!

Wonderful place to stay! Extremely cute and welcoming! Thank you!

• 1st Jul 2015

The hostess is really cool. I recommend this place for people who like to share, not so private, more hippie. Ask for your room size-> one of the rooms is TINY !!! Big shared facilities though.

I was very happy staying there. Cati, the owner is extremely nice and helpful in providing info about visiting Marseilles.

View all Marseille Bed and Breakfasts