Pitchounette & Olives Reviews

11 Bvd Tellene, Marseille, France

A perfect stay, we had been there before and would always recommend it. Everything you need is there. Breakfast is nice. Fully equipped kitchen and bathroom, towels, linen, WiFi, maps, books, and so on. Thank you, Cati!!

This guesthouse was fantastic and really helped make our time in Marseille amazing. Cat (the owner) was always lovely and helpful. A very kind and welcoming woman. The environment of the guesthouse was great, very comfortable and relaxed. The only recommendation I would give is too look up directions from the metro to the hostel beforehand, as the direction provided from the booking aren't the greatest. However, once you get your baring's, the place is really well located.

I could not recommend this place more. Upon my arrival (which was late, around 22:30), Cati ran out and greeted me, as bubbly and lovely as could be. Her hospitality was overflowing: she supplied towels, robes, a thoughtful French breakfast each day, and decorations all about the home to make each guest feel welcome. I wish I could have stayed longer! Please stay here-- you will not regret it!

We thoroughally enjoyed our stay here ! Cati and Olivier wewerewere accommodating in every possible way! They truly made our stay in Marseille unique and very pleasant!

Wonderful place to stay! Extremely cute and welcoming! Thank you!

• 1st Jul 2015

The hostess is really cool. I recommend this place for people who like to share, not so private, more hippie. Ask for your room size-> one of the rooms is TINY !!! Big shared facilities though.

I was very happy staying there. Cati, the owner is extremely nice and helpful in providing info about visiting Marseilles.

Great location, we were lucky to get an upgrade to a bigger room. The room we actually booked was really really small.. We didn't see that one on the pictures and if we'd stayed in the little room, we wouldn't have liked it. Kind owner!

• 21st Oct 2014

Really great place to live in Marseille !!

Very nice stay we had. Cati with Olivier were just fantastic. Very friendly and cheerful people. Place we stayed is as much amazing as they are. Warm, full of colours and good mood behind every corner. And lets don't forget we are in France, so if you enjoy good glass of wine and slice of cheese, this is the place to be. Thank you guys. Thomas and Ewa

Breakfast was a let down, didn't like

The B&B is very tastefully decorated and staff is very helpful and well meaning. Some of the rooms are quite small, but that doesn't in any way diminish the quality of the stay or the charm of the place. All in all, I'd say it's excellent value for money.

Cati and Oliver are the most welcoming hosts you could ask for! They helped us plan out our days and really made us feel so comfortable. Best place to stay in Marseille - great location, very relaxing and homey. Whenever I am back in Marseille, I'll be staying with them.

A really pleasant, friendly and excellent place to stay, this is a bed and breakfast on the ground floor of a house in Marseille, about five minutes walk to the Port. Owners Cati and Olivier made me feel thoroughly at home, including chatting over a glass of wine on the first evening. A good sized bedroom on the upper floor and very comfortable lounge, with cooking facilities on the ground floor, also as small inner garden. A generous self serve breakfast is included. Very highly recommended.

Cati and Olivier made us very welcome, they were very friendly, warm and offered amazing hospitality. Cati showed great kindness and hospitality when picking us up from the station and arranging our accommodation. She was generous and thoughtful in offering us beach towels & hats and slippers to use! There was a lovely kitchen where you can prepare food and make tea and coffee. Nothing was too much trouble and she was very helpful on places to visit. Great location, great place!

• 30th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Cati is wonderful. It was truly an amazing experience staying in her guest house. I would not even categorize this beautiful home as what people would typically think of when they hear "hostel". This was a lovely B and B. Clean, great location, only about 10 min walk from central port area, and Cat recommended we go to a beautiful island which was only a short ferry ride away from the main port. Breakfast left out for us every morning and a little kitchenette too. Thank you for everything Cat!

Really nice stay! The owners are really nice and helpful and know a lot about the city and the sorroundings. The breakfast was huge and containing everything. In the common area there are lot's of books to read (and also a lot of other things) The kitchen is well-equipped.

Staying in Cati and Olivier house was very great experience which is hard to forget !! They are very warm and welcoming people who takes time to tell you how the best to see around.... They have that cosy homey place and takes very good care of it and of guests, I would highly recommend the place because it was one of the best ones we were ! thank you both so much!!!

This is the best place that I've ever stayed. Great location, Amazing people who own the guest house! They are more than helpful and friendly. The guesthouse has 3 bedrooms, and a full living room and kitchen!!! Some food is also provided like fresh bread everyday and fruit. The wifi worked great downstairs. There is also a small courtyard! Everything that was a part of my stay here was perfect!

Wonderful experience-comfortable and sweet. They provided everything to make the stay extremely pleasant. -Valerie and Jeanot

View all Marseille Bed and Breakfasts