Piya Hostel Reviews

Sultanahmet Mah.Akbiyik Cami Sok.No:22, Istanbul, Turkey

firstly, hostel is located in the heart of istanbul, close to everywhere . I found the staff very helpfull, very clean and free breakfast , as well as free fiwire for the budget range it deserves 5 star,,

Great location , friendly staff , clean place !!! Thanks for everything !!!

Internet doesn´t work well; little bit noisy at night; equipment of the room is very poor... the last night we cover the window with newspaper because the light constantly went on and off.

I had a great experience with this hostel and i highly reccomend it - really friendly stuff, few minutes walk from the main istambul attractions, fantastic breakfast and really kind team. Thank you Piya hostel, you made my stay in Istambul really nice!!!

Piya was a nice little place to base ourselves on a quick visit to Istanbul. Its a calm place, the staff are all lovely, it's clean and quiet enough and what more can you ask for. The room was tiny, but that was probably exaggerated by travelling with the messiest friend! :) Breakfast is your typical turkish spread, I love a boiled egg and tea so it was fine, one day we even got fried eggs! The internet was a bit hit and miss, but it wasn't a problem. All in all it was a lovely stay.

The hostel was in an excellent location! so close to the Blue Mosque and excellent restaurants, the area was very safe. The breakfast was delicious and they staff was very amicable and nice. They also recommended nice places to go eat. In general it was a good experience.

• 27th Mar 2014
  • sesa8823

The wifii sometimes is working and sometimes not. Our last night ruined by a bunch of guy who talk so loud in front of our room. The staff should straight away tell them not to make noise after 12.

Very nice place to stay in but a bit short on toilets as there were just 2 male and 2 female toilets for the whole hostel! The receptionist was really cool.

I would like to say that women and men's room should be seperatly.

I traveled a few times to Istanbul and this was the best hostel. In a small, quiet street a cozy hostel, not very big, in a wooden house. Very good breakfast. Very friendly owner. As it is a smaller privately-owned hostel it does not have 24-hours reception.

Very nice and cosy hostel where i definitely would go again. Staff was helpful and breakfast was good.

• 11th Oct 2013
  • Finland

hallo, it was my second time in Piya hostel - I can recomment this hostel for evrybody.

FOR SURE THE HOSTEL IN ISTANBUL

Good location but kind of difficult to find. Very friendly and helpful personal. the place feels a bit humble but it's clean and quite close to Hagia Sofia.

The breakfast was amazing, rooms had lockers for use, and it was super close to the major mosques!!

Too less plugs for charging and no locks but cheap and convenient

Great value for money. Staff very nice. Not too far from any of the major tourist sites.

There are "Bed-bugs" in the room! I was.. almost dead... The room is dirty (but seems clean) only two bathrooms (one for men, one for women) for about 16~20 people bathroom is dirty and smells very bad breakfast is just basic very hot in the room (only one fan for 8 people) beds are old staffs are very unkind (I felt really bad) Piya is the worst hostel of the hotels&hostels I've ever been.

• 26th Aug 2013
  • South Korea

We had a weird welcoming at the hostel, and the room wasn't ready till 2-3 hours after check-in time. It was hard to get in contact with the staff, as one member was on the phone in the reception and the other no where to be found. The staff's English definitely needs improvement. They did not understand our simple request for more toilet paper! The room was clean, but there was mold in the bathroom. We had a kitchen, but no kitchenware, which we found very odd.

• 20th Aug 2013
  • Denmark

I Really enjoyed the time in Piya Hostel, cleam place, good beds and pillows, excelent breakfast. The great diference in Piya is the staff, very efficiente, kind and helpfull. Thanks to Mahmut and Emrah and all the people from Piya, I´ll defitelly come back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7