Place To Stay Antigua Reviews

5a. Calle Poniente Callejón Landivar, 42, Antigua, Guatemala

Raúl and Fernando are wonderful guys, they go out of their way to help you, offer advice and make you feel welcome. The atmosphere is perfect, a really nice chilled place with a good common area where everyone talks to each other and helps one another. Breakfast is great and changes each day and there is a kitchen for those who want to cook. Next to the market and close to everything, can't recommend this place enough. They were even nice enough to upgrade us a private room as we are a couple.

I loved this hostel. The staff are very nice people and make you feel very at home. They also have cats and a bunny and turtle to keep lonely travelers company. Such a good deal and the free breakfast is great. They even upgraded us to a private room for the same price as a dorm.

hello I felt like at home , there were so nice .

A very relaxed hostel, perfect after a day out and about. The free breakfast is very good and varies from day to day. Just be aware the beds are very hard but I still slept well. Excellent location, right next to the market. Very secure, could possibly just do with lockers for peace of mind.

Place is filthy. Doors don't lock, you have to ring the bell every time to get in. Weird neighborhood, hostel is hard to find.

I had such a great time staying at Place to Stay, it was my third hostel I'd stayed at in Antigua and was by far the best for atmosphere, staff and overall friendliness. The owner is very welcoming and made sure to tend to our every need travel and tour wise. The relaxed atmosphere with a perfect chill out area allowed me to make some great friends in the short time of staying there. The use of the kitchen is great for convenience, and overall the people are warm and genuine. You'll see me soon!

• 20th Jun 2015

This hostel is a great find. The rooms are basic and clean in a secure house with a great staff that makes you feel like family. I felt very taken care of as a friend not a tourist which is how I am treated in other places. I would highly recommend this place for anyone!

• 18th Jun 2015

Welcoming and helpful staff.