Planet Hostel Reviews

Calle Cintalapa No.6, barrio del Cerrillo, San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

Very clean hostel but not much atomosphere when I was there. Staff did not take off the deposit I had already paid in HostelWorld from the price.

nice little yard to sit and enjoy your breakfast; difficult to sleep at night, as the front door was locked and everybody who came home late had to ring the bell or knocked at the door. don't book tours in the hostel , they are more expensive than in the agencies around.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Austria

The hostel was really nice and comfortable, the private room is very nice with your own shower. Besides being really cheap and close to the city center. The only thing I didnt like was the male recepcionist that is by the day, he is kind of bitter, rude and distracted; not like the recepcionist that is by the night, which is really friendly and cool. Oh but they serve the best pancakes I've ever had!

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Mexico

I was in San Cristobal de las casas for 4 days, to get my visa fixed for my stay in Guatemala. This hostel was perfect for me. They were helpfull, could speak english or get someone who could (if needed), there were quick laundry service and yes - everything i could have wished to make my stay pleasant! Thank you very much Planet Hostel world, you are very recommended!!!

• 17th Apr 2014