Planet Hostel Reviews

Calle Cintalapa No.6, barrio del Cerrillo, San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

The hostel was really nice and comfortable, the private room is very nice with your own shower. Besides being really cheap and close to the city center. The only thing I didnt like was the male recepcionist that is by the day, he is kind of bitter, rude and distracted; not like the recepcionist that is by the night, which is really friendly and cool. Oh but they serve the best pancakes I've ever had!

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Mexico

I was in San Cristobal de las casas for 4 days, to get my visa fixed for my stay in Guatemala. This hostel was perfect for me. They were helpfull, could speak english or get someone who could (if needed), there were quick laundry service and yes - everything i could have wished to make my stay pleasant! Thank you very much Planet Hostel world, you are very recommended!!!

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

I've been travelling for more than a month in Mexico and this is the cheapest dorm I can get. Pancake breakfast is the best. Wifi is very good and available everywhere in the hostel. Many common places to sit down. Staff is friendly. However, water at the lavabo in the female shower room upstair is boiling and the hostel doesn't seem to fix it. My bed is too soft. But overall, it's really good value for that price.

View all San Cristobal de las Casas Hostels