Planet Inn Backpackers

Good 512 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
23rd Jan 2017
8.0

I had a really great time staying at this hostel! It's definitely a place where you'll make friends easily. It's a laid-back, cozy, friendly place and will feel like a home away from home. I only intended to stay for 4 days, but I extended twice and wish I could've stayed longer because the staff, atmosphere, location and the common area outside were so nice. Just be aware of the fact that this hostel doesn't have AC, so try to avoid sleeping there when the temperature's in the 40's.

2nd Jan 2017
6.3

not too bad but not the best place! it was clean only on the mornings when the staff cleaned but then the kitchen was really dirty! I have to say the breakfast was really good!

• claudiarush94
  • Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
11th Dec 2016
2.0

Booked for 2nights, arrived at 10pm and left at 5am the next morning abandoning the second night. The place was disgusting! People's dirty clothes shoved into every spot possible (including public spaces). When we got taken to our rooms one of the beds had clearly been slept in, they ushered us out and 3 minutes later brought us back in. I highly suspect we slept in dirty sheets given they smelt of men's sweat and aftershave. The price is extremely cheap so you get cheap.

• England, Male, 25-30
9th Dec 2016
7.7

Good hostel, free bus into the city.. Good atmosphere, change in management has made this place cleaner and happier would stay again

• annafunke
  • USA, Female, 18-24
10th Nov 2016
5.4

The hostel itself was about what I expected considering it was the cheapest in Perth so I would say it's worth the money, but we had to move rooms a few times because it was unorganized and people were overbooked in beds. The hostel is far outside the city but there is a free bus into the bus port. The main issue was safety: multiple nights I was harassed by men when walking to the hostel and one night a group of men threw rocks at me. The area is definitely not safe.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
6th Nov 2016
7.7

You get what you pay for. That's what others tell you. I liked the atmosphere and the people so I will stay there again! At last it's cheap! Give it a try

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016

Great hostel in Perth! The new manager Ajay is doing a great job with Aussie BBQs! He also lets everyone use his PlayStation and if you like footie this is the place! It's like a home away from home. Make sure you stay for Sunday morning waffles!