Planet Inn Backpackers Reviews

496 Newcastle Street, West Perth, Perth, Australia

They messed up my booking. They also messed up my friend's booking. The lady was rude and not very helpful.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Really fun hostel, people are very fun and friendly. The place was very dirty and smelly when I arrived but it is getting better. I did see several mice in the hostel on the first day.

good place great atmosphere friendly staff

• 6th Jun 2015

At least it's better than the other budget hostels I've been to here in Perth.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Poland

i think it's a good location. close to city center, yet not too busy.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Awesome people!

• 29th May 2015

They repaired many security issues during my stay. Good job! Definitely worth it.

• 28th May 2015

for the price, it's totally worth it! it's better than the other hostels i stayed before, yet it's cheaper than the rest.

• 28th May 2015

Value for money.

• 24th May 2015

i liked the atmosphere. the people were nice. :-)

• 23rd May 2015

very dirty place for this price

We had deeply good impression about the assistance and support provided by reception , Alex. Touching conversation and good serving

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you! We will try to improve this place as much as we can. Hope to see you again.

toilet doesnt work but other than that, nothing is really wrong.Staff are excellent if you go hope paul is there for you. i liked the atmosphere at this place so good i went back!!!

• 30th Mar 2015

The planet "bin" whoever stays there, books the adventure as well: you can feed mice in the kitchen and in the rooms, you have 3 forks and spoons for the whole backpackers, and sometimes a redback comes to say hello... on the other side, it's true that this is the cheapest place in perth... and the people there are amazing

Friendly staff and location is perfect as only 10 mins walk to town centre. Good value for money.

• 25th Feb 2015

This Hostel was absolutely unacceptable - to the point that my friend and I cancelled our stay upon arrival and moved to another hostel. It was extremely dirty and in a very poor condition. It was not clean nor was it secure and the staff had absolutely no idea what was happening or how to run the establishment. In my opinion this Hostel should not be listed on Hostel World given that it falls far below the usual standards displayed by other hostels on the site.

• 9th Feb 2015

Where do I begin with this hostel. Arrived around noon, nobody at the front desk so I had to wait 10 minutes to get my bed assigned. Room a complete mess and I only got one sheet, no duvet cover nor pillow case. Bathrooms and hallway filthy and a funky smell everywhere I went. Wifi randomly on and off and for the free breakfast they actually tell you how much you can have of it... The only good thing is the decent location. Booked 3 nights, stayed 2 because I just wanted to get out of there!