Planet Inn Backpackers Reviews

496 Newcastle Street, West Perth, Perth, Australia

very dirty place for this price

We had deeply good impression about the assistance and support provided by reception , Alex. Touching conversation and good serving

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you! We will try to improve this place as much as we can. Hope to see you again.

toilet doesnt work but other than that, nothing is really wrong.Staff are excellent if you go hope paul is there for you. i liked the atmosphere at this place so good i went back!!!

• 30th Mar 2015

The planet "bin" whoever stays there, books the adventure as well: you can feed mice in the kitchen and in the rooms, you have 3 forks and spoons for the whole backpackers, and sometimes a redback comes to say hello... on the other side, it's true that this is the cheapest place in perth... and the people there are amazing

Friendly staff and location is perfect as only 10 mins walk to town centre. Good value for money.

• 25th Feb 2015

This Hostel was absolutely unacceptable - to the point that my friend and I cancelled our stay upon arrival and moved to another hostel. It was extremely dirty and in a very poor condition. It was not clean nor was it secure and the staff had absolutely no idea what was happening or how to run the establishment. In my opinion this Hostel should not be listed on Hostel World given that it falls far below the usual standards displayed by other hostels on the site.

• 9th Feb 2015

Where do I begin with this hostel. Arrived around noon, nobody at the front desk so I had to wait 10 minutes to get my bed assigned. Room a complete mess and I only got one sheet, no duvet cover nor pillow case. Bathrooms and hallway filthy and a funky smell everywhere I went. Wifi randomly on and off and for the free breakfast they actually tell you how much you can have of it... The only good thing is the decent location. Booked 3 nights, stayed 2 because I just wanted to get out of there!

Most Friendliest Staff i have ever met. Cleaner than my previous time stay here. Value for Money. Great people. Thumbs Up!

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Iceland

What a dump! Found a rat in the trash can, and when i told the receptionist she asked me what i wanted her to do about it, cause the owner apparently doesnt care. Kitchen was filthy with cockroaches everywhere and last week they had rats there too. No one cleanes it except the floor so you always have to wash other people's dishes before you start cooking. People are stealing food, bathrooms are disgusting and the rooms barely ever get properly cleaned. Friendly travelers to meet though

The linen provided were simply dirty. Cleanliness of kitchen and batroom horrible (i prederred eating at restaurants and using the restroom only if really necessary). Thumbs up for WiFi (free and high speed) and receptionist (I was sick and he was helpful). But I won't come again if the premise won't ne refurbished

things get allways stolen

Not very happy with my stay and only stayed the one night( i was booked for an 8 day stay.) Dont believe the ad it is all untrue. No cooked breakfast. Dirty linen. Unclean bathroom and kitchen. Vermin coming up through floorboards. 4 bed dorm no bigger than 3m x 2m. Staff not helpful, when asked for help opening the dorm door which wouldnt unlock, took them 45minutes to even bother having a look. I did have to cut my stay short but am not going back there again. Lost money, but have my health.

• 9th Dec 2014

No pool. No airport pickup. Extremely filthy. Definitely the worst hostel I've ever stayed in.

• 5th Dec 2014

Not the cleanest but very nice people. Always great fun

• 26th Nov 2014