Planet Inn Backpackers Reviews

496 Newcastle Street, West Perth, Perth, Australia

Double booked us, and my partner and I had to sleep in a single bed and had to pay the full amount still

• 13th May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in Planet Inn. Its a perfect location and staff are really helpfull.

The staff, they are truly amazing people who make you want to stay there for a looong time. Joseph gave me a ride to another hostel only to see me come back the next day! I love this hostel and will come back!

• 8th May 2014
  • Sweden

hi linn thanks for the comment planet inn team miss u loads hope u come back sooooon

I have a great stay in Planet Inn Backpacker .. Great location .. The manager is very nice .. The people who stay here is very nice too.. Good!!

• 7th May 2014