Planet Paprika Hostel Reviews

Sehit Muhtar Mahallesi Taksim Akarcasi Sokak, No: 3 Taksim Beytoglu Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Planet Paprika goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome and appreciated. Their hospitality is top notch! I've been to Istanbul 5 times and every time I visit, I stay at Planet Paprika. The hostel is clean and the beds are comfortable. I always felt that both myself and my belongings were safe and secure. Mr. Paprika is wonderful at providing information about the wonderful sights of this great city. Planet Paprika is located in the heart of Taksim and is close to everything.

Planet Paprika is very friendly. I think there would be no other choice for me. Only Paprika.

• 12th Jan 2016
  • Turkey

Thanks for everything. It was awesome and excellent there in Planet Paprika. The stuff was very friendly and helpful.

• 12th Jan 2016
  • Portugal

This is the best Planet : Mr paprika is more than great

• 25th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

My stay at Planet Paprika was phenomenal! Not only was the staff incredibly hospitable but the location of the hostel was in one of the best parts of the city and made navigating the rest of Istanbul very easy! Most hostels don't let you check in earlier than the listed check-in time but even when I arrived 3 hours earlier than expected, the staff was more than happy to welcome me in! Honestly some of the nicest people I've ever met! Definitely would recommend this place to everyone!

• 18th Dec 2015

Good location good staff when needed help they provided everything very good owner and when i had to leave early and asked for a refund i got it back. Thanks again for the pleasent stay.

• 2nd Nov 2015
  • Greece

Keep up the good work. You are do an excellent job taking care of travelers. Keep your hostel small and personal. Great staff and boss.

I really enjoyed my stay here, great location and everyone is so freindly and great fun. hope to see you guys again some time.

• 27th Aug 2015

Thought I was going to catch something from the beds and bedding provided. Bathroom was built on a slope - drain to the shower was at the highest point. Provided with equipment to move water up the slope into the drain so the bathroom doesn't flood out into the dorm...