Planet Paprika Hostel Reviews

Sehit Muhtar Mahallesi Taksim Akarcasi Sokak, No: 3 Taksim Beytoglu Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Very dirty and unkept, conditions at the place in no way fulfilled what one would expect from the pictures. We refused to stay and found a better place and gave up on our 4 night reservation. The hostel staff forced to pay for one night. Avoid this hostel!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Iran

This hostel is in an excellent location . Stay here if you want to be at the liveliest part of Istanbul. Near by is Istiklal which is alive 24 hours a day. The hotel is clean with friendly staff. I stayed in the mixed delux dormitory which was sufficient for me.

I have been to many places, europe, america, australia etc. This was the most valuable hostel i've ever stayed. Location itself is so perfect. Right in the Taksim Square. Walk, metro and bus are so close . Staff was so wonderful and beautiful with smile. Facilities were also great. I definitely recommend #planetpaprika and would stay in there again if I go back to Istanbul.

Thanks, we had a great time with you guys!

• 14th Aug 2014

If you want a quiet night's sleep, look elsewhere. If you want to party, book now!

Fantastic place to stay if you want to meet new people, great prices for rooms and fantastic staff are always on hand to help.

• 17th Jul 2014

The hosts were very nice and friendly. There was a nice common room to hang and meet other guests. The front of the hostel is very secure as one of the hosts was already around and at night it was all locked up. There were lockers in the room for added security. The location was fantastic as it was just off of Istiklal and Taksim Square. Only complaint is that one night our food was half eaten out of the fridge, so some sort of organization there could help.

Simply the best , Mr. paprika Rocks Istanbul

Very accessible because of its proximity to key areas. My only suggestion is to get those cardboard mattress support replaced by wood because of the noise and pieces of paper that falls off.

Besides not being able to get wifi in the dorms, I keep returning to this place because the owner and staff will always make you feel welcome. Perfectly located - very close to airport shuttles. And on top of it, great choice of places to eat from. This is my second time that I've stayed at the hostel

Excellent stay. Recommended for all ages.

A hostel and a staff which fully takes part of the best memories of your trip! Mr. Paprika and his staff will do everything to make your stay pleasant and unforgettable! We'll get back there! Fully recommended!

• 1st May 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great location in the middle of all restaurants and bars ; Mr. paprika is a very friendly guy to hang out with him. Rooms are nice and clean and atmosphere is awesome, definitely I will visit Planet Paprika again. Cu soon Paprika Boss , thanks for the beers:)