Planet Paprika Hostel Reviews

Sehit Muhtar Mahallesi Taksim Akarcasi Sokak, No: 3 Taksim Beytoglu Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

Friendly staff and very well located. For travelers who choose a hostel to meet other people this might not be the perfect place, since the only 'social area' is the kitchen in the basement, where nobody hangs out.

Serhat and his staff were very accommodating. He and his staff were more than helpful for any questions and went out of their way to make my stay friendly and fun.

Close to Taksim where is a good place for everything.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

This hostel is located only few steps from Taksim Square so it`s easy to go around and explore the city. Serhat the owner was very nice with me and took me to a really great restaurant where we had an amaizing turkish dinner .My stay was perfect and I liked the location and all the tips about what to see and do. This place is more about nice people and not just another place to sleep.Ask about the tea across the street!