Planet Paprika Hostel

• Sehit Muhtar Mahallesi Taksim Akarcasi Sokak, No: 3 Taksim Beytoglu Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

7.1
Very Good 266 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 266 Total Reviews
Planet Paprika Hostel Located at Sehit Muhtar Mahallesi Taksim Akarcasi Sokak, No: 3 Taksim Beytoglu Istanbul, Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul 34435 Sehit Muhtar Mahallesi Taksim Akarcasi Sokak, No: 3 Taksim Beytoglu Istanbul
71% 266
41.0368664 28.9829850
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2016
6.0

Alright hostel, with an OK location (not in old town within walking distance of Hagia Sophia or anything but in Taksim, close to metro and tram though and close to where the Havatas bus drops you off from the airport). Wasn't given a key and the ensuite bathroom leaked water into the room. Staff were polite. There was no one else in the hostel but I assume it was because of the recent attacks so not sure I can judge atmosphere fairly but I didn't see a common room

1st Feb 2016

Planet Paprika goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome and appreciated. Their hospitality is top notch! I've been to Istanbul 5 times and every time I visit, I stay at Planet Paprika. The hostel is clean and the beds are comfortable. I always felt that both myself and my belongings were safe and secure. Mr. Paprika is wonderful at providing information about the wonderful sights of this great city. Planet Paprika is located in the heart of Taksim and is close to everything.

29th Jan 2016
5.4

unfortunately, this hostel promised more than it kept. it was very cold everywhere inside, we could only sit with jackets in our room. the atmosphere is a bit like in a bus station waiting area, very cold and uncomfortable. compared to other hostels for half the price in the same area, the value is very low. the locker in the room is just a joke - a 5 year old can open this in a minute. when i told them about the cold rooms or the nonworking internet, no one cared. i would not go there again.