9.5
Superb 1,957 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1,957 Total Reviews
Planet Traveler Hostel Located at 357 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Toronto.
Canada
Toronto Ontario M5T1S5 357 College Street, Toronto, Ontario
95% 1957
43.6572457 -79.4037625
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

Loved this hostel, central and staff were welcoming especially Robin! Facilities were clean and we loved that there was plenty to do during the week within the hostel! Definitely recommend staying there again :D

• la_baxter938324
  • Scotland, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

Very friendly staff who gave me a tour when I first arrived. Great hostel in general, my only criticism is that the rooms are very small and cramped. I usually like to organise my suitcase and unpack what I need for that trip when I first arrive and there was absolutely no room for me to do this which did ruin my stay a bit.

• England, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

I've been travelling around the world for the last 4 months and this is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff are super friendly and helpful and the facilities are top notch. It's clear that the hostel has been designed with the traveller in mind - I especially love the free popcorn and free bbq. The dorms are quite small but there is so much other space to enjoy in the property. Kensington market does attract some colourful characters but I felt very safe and really loved the area.

10th Jul 2016

I really liked my stay at the hostel. The staff is very professional (Maya, you are awesome!) and everything runs smoothly. I would definitely come back. Thank you!

• Switzerland, Male, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

Good place to stay, the hostel is at Kensington Market and close to the University. To the city centre you can either walk (ca. 35min) or take the direct streetcar stopping nearby. The rooms are a bit small with limited storage space, but this is overcompensated by the very comfortable beds (sockets and lamp at each one), a great common area, friendly staff and a fantastic view from the rooftop lounge. Thus, I would recommand this place to a friend.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
8.0

Lovely, well located hostel. The facilities were all very clean and the staff were welcoming and helpful. They have some great weekly activities and the view from the rooftop is superb.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

This place was very new, clean and comfortable. I only stayed for 2 nights so didn't have much time for social activities but they did have a pub-crawl and movie night while I was there. The rooftop is really nice and has an awesome view. The free breakfast is really good also.

• England, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

What can I say about this place? Walking in, seeing the spotless everything, open kitchen, living area, helpful staff and the amazing rooftop area overlooking the Toronto skyline, I could not get enough of this place! The dorms were very clean, you get your own lockers and plug by your bed, the bathroom is 3* hotel quality!! There really isn't point in looking at other hostels cause this beats them all! The other hostellers were so friendly and it's in a prime location by Kensington markets!

5th Jul 2016

Super Nice staff and a lot of nice things like free popcorn, free computers and a great breakfast. Only drawback for me was a relatively loud air condition in the room. Maybe it was still because of jet lag but because of light sleep I didn't catch a lot of sleep the first night because it when on and of like every ten minutes. But if you have a deep sleep you will definitely have a great time at this hostel!

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
4th Jul 2016

It's always good to have hostels like Planet traveller remind you that hostels can be real fun. These guys really know how to balance things right and the rooftop is the happy place. I met loads of traveller's on that rooftop lol. Breakfast to 1pm for those late risers is a nice touch. I recommend this place 100%