Planet Traveler Reviews

357 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Toronto, Canada

Excellent hostel, one of my favourites and I've stayed in quite a few over the years. Only real negative comment is no ambient music in the common areas. So if no one has a suitable device to play their own music, it's a little dead.

This place is absolutely fantastic. Modern facilities, nice staff and very comfy beds.

Had an amazing stay at Planet Traveler! The breakfast is great and the rooftop is the best of all!! I would definitely wanna stay there again

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Best hostel I have stayed in

• 6th Mar 2015

I went with a group of 5 for a 3-night stay and the experience was wonderful. The staff were approachable and helpful, the facilities were very clean and modern, and the free breakfast spread fulfilled a full meal. Only complaints were that the rooms were kind of small (this was made up for with a private bathroom attached to each room instead of typical communal bathrooms) and that there were no disposable napkins or paper towels at breakfast. That aside, I'd recommend the hostel to anyone.

• 5th Mar 2015

Absoluteley brilliant hostel. Great facilities, everything new and comfortable! Also in a great location. Lovely kitchen to cook in and be sociable. Also, a nice roof terrace where you can bring your own drinks. One of the best hostels around. Staff are also great. They introduced a new meal deal for tuesdays that I was really impressed with.

Very modern. Great free breakfast. Rooms are pretty small though

the hostel is really good and in a great spot. breakfast until 1pm every day is really good. the pasta night on a Saturday is a good way to meet to people as well. id suggest you do an activity on a Monday as well.. games night or movie night would be good. but on the whole its a good hostel and i would stay here again. great food just on your door stop helps..

First time at a hostel and honestly, for the amount we paid we got more than we expected. Everyone was super nice and it was just really great place!

• 13th Feb 2015

WOW!!! These have to be the most comfortable hostel beds I've ever slept in! Great location. Very easy access to public transport and easy to get to from the airport. The staff was incredibly nice. Nothing was too much trouble. The room was immaculate and so was the bathroom. This will definitely be my choice for my next trip to Toronto!

2nd time at planet traveler and excellent as the 1st time! In my opinion, the best hostel in north america and best value-for-money!

Good and confortable accomodation

The best hostel ever!!!

Amazing hostel.

Definitely the best hostel I've stayed at so far. The staff were knowledgeable and I really enjoyed the free pasta dinners on Saturday night. The fellow guests are a good mix of people. The breakfast was really good and they serve it til at least 1pm which is great.

It was really nice! Good facility, good staffs, clean! Good location! Everything was perfect!

The staff were very helpful. Be aware that the building doesn't have elevator so if you are traveling with heavy luggages, you may wanna choose to stay at somewhere, although you can always choose to store your luggage in the luggage room as many others did. I love love the decoration! Very modern! Especially love the bathroom :D it feels so glamours haha very good location close to Chinatown and koreatown and downtown areas such as fashion district. Everything is in walking distance.

It was so nice hostel ever! 진짜 시설도 깨끗하고 스태프들도 친절하고 완전 짱인 곳이었어요! 또 이용할 의사 있어요

I happened to stat there for actually during the night 'cause I met some really cool guys but the hostel is pretty cool. The "commun area" is nice. Large kitchen, iMacs, good looking place. The room I had (6-female but actually 5) was cool too. Fancier than what I expected (-> bathroom). So the wall are pretty thin but I was able to take a nap anyway. I would to'ally recommend that place. Also, if you're a girl traveling alone, feel safe here!

• 21st Dec 2014