Planet Traveler Reviews

357 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Toronto, Canada

the hostel is really good and in a great spot. breakfast until 1pm every day is really good. the pasta night on a Saturday is a good way to meet to people as well. id suggest you do an activity on a Monday as well.. games night or movie night would be good. but on the whole its a good hostel and i would stay here again. great food just on your door stop helps..

First time at a hostel and honestly, for the amount we paid we got more than we expected. Everyone was super nice and it was just really great place!

• 13th Feb 2015

WOW!!! These have to be the most comfortable hostel beds I've ever slept in! Great location. Very easy access to public transport and easy to get to from the airport. The staff was incredibly nice. Nothing was too much trouble. The room was immaculate and so was the bathroom. This will definitely be my choice for my next trip to Toronto!

2nd time at planet traveler and excellent as the 1st time! In my opinion, the best hostel in north america and best value-for-money!

Good and confortable accomodation

The best hostel ever!!!

Amazing hostel.

Definitely the best hostel I've stayed at so far. The staff were knowledgeable and I really enjoyed the free pasta dinners on Saturday night. The fellow guests are a good mix of people. The breakfast was really good and they serve it til at least 1pm which is great.

It was really nice! Good facility, good staffs, clean! Good location! Everything was perfect!

The staff were very helpful. Be aware that the building doesn't have elevator so if you are traveling with heavy luggages, you may wanna choose to stay at somewhere, although you can always choose to store your luggage in the luggage room as many others did. I love love the decoration! Very modern! Especially love the bathroom :D it feels so glamours haha very good location close to Chinatown and koreatown and downtown areas such as fashion district. Everything is in walking distance.

It was so nice hostel ever! 진짜 시설도 깨끗하고 스태프들도 친절하고 완전 짱인 곳이었어요! 또 이용할 의사 있어요

I happened to stat there for actually during the night 'cause I met some really cool guys but the hostel is pretty cool. The "commun area" is nice. Large kitchen, iMacs, good looking place. The room I had (6-female but actually 5) was cool too. Fancier than what I expected (-> bathroom). So the wall are pretty thin but I was able to take a nap anyway. I would to'ally recommend that place. Also, if you're a girl traveling alone, feel safe here!

• 21st Dec 2014

Possibly the best hostel I stayed. Ever. Great staff, very clean and well kept. Good localization. If you come to Toronto, you have to stay here! The hostel has been renovated somewhat recently and everything works as it should. The staff is very friendly and can help you with anything you need. There are laundry facilities and the breakfast is great (until 1 PM!). Cannot recommend this hostel enough.

Pretty much one of the best hostels I have ever been at!

• 20th Dec 2014
  • Denmark

This hostel was great, great atmosphere, clean rooms, staff were friendly! Would stay here again.

Stayed in a two bedroom with a shared bathroom. Very clean. Not enough space for all our luggage but had a double bed which compensated for that. They also allow you to store your luggage elsewhere. Was a good place to book a tour to Niagara Falls with a cheaper option than elsewhere. The roof top had amazing views of the city. The place was not too far at all from the big shopping center so that was also good. Wish guests were not so loud at times when trying to sleep.

I want to go there again. But parking isn't free.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Had some trouble checking in. At first the staff would not let my friend and I in and asked if we were travelling. Then I told them I made a booking, but the staff could not find it. After a few times checking, she finally found my booking. That's the weiredest checking-in I've ever experienced. Other than that, the hostel is decent, clean with new facilities. The breakfast is great.

The main problem of this hostel is that from midnight to 7 o'clock there's no one at the reception and you cannot access de common areas. So if you have any problem, need assistance or have to check out, NO ONE CAN HELP YOU. Other problems: I stayed there for 3 days and the room was not cleaned. To check out, I had to remove all the bedding and leave it at the reception (weird!).

• 30th Nov 2014

We had a nice stay at this hostel. The breakfast was good and the rooftop bar was amazing. The bathrooms are very clean and we liked the people and the stuff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5