Planet Traveler Reviews

357 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Great stay. Cool area. No complaints. Definitely would come back again.

Great hostel! I stayed a couple nights in a 6 bedroom dorm. The dorm has its own washroom, and 6 lockers outside the actual bedroom which is great. The hostel has a kitchen downstairs, wich is perfeclty equipped (a laundry room as well). The location is great, and there's a lot of restaurants and grocery shops within walking distance. I know where I'll stay next time I visit Toronto.

Nice and near to shops and restaurants, an easy walk from the bus station and a good base for town. It's a pretty big hostel and was busy when I was there, which makes it slightly less easy to slot in as a solo newbie, but I had a good stay, slept well and loved the breakfast and welcome from staff.

Second time staying at the hostel and i highly recommend it. The hostel has awesome staff; they are friendly and they provide great customer service. The owner is also great. Best hostel i've stayed in so far. The location is perfect (close to restaurants, bars and the market). It's clean and if you are travelling alone, it's the perfect place to meet young people.

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Rwanda

Nice hostel and location that sells it. However the rooms are too small and even had problems with people stepping on my bed to get out of their top bunk, the problem was resolved but the manager didn't show any compassion and was rude on entry to the room. Found some other staff members to be rude about guests in common areas. Breakfast is a great seller until 1pm and the view from the roof top is wonderful with an open patio area.

Nice and clean hostel. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is very substantial. Just the room is a little bit small for 6 people.

I spent four day in this hostel and i felt like at home. Excellent place to stay with a staff very nice and professional. A very good neighborough, quiet and close to the amazing Kensington Market.

Very nice neighborhoud, very organised hostel and cool staff and I want to say thank you specially to Teika :)

Conviniently located near the Kennsington Market, the University of Toronto, Bloor St, and the tram system. Great atmosphere and a friendly staff at the hostel!

The wifi did not work properly, i.e. It only works for some people, during the two days I stayed there. But you can still use the computer in the common area.

• 10th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

It was OK except wi-fi internet. Pretty often were problems with getting access.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Poland

Great Hostel, was going to move on from Toronto after a week but have ended up staying here longer just because of the hostel. Comfy, clean and secure. If i have one criticism it would be that they shut up shop too early in the night ( 12-1 am ), they have a great rooftop bar and it would be night to spend the whole night there. That's a small price to pay though for all the positives that the hostel provides. 5 Stars

This was the absolute greatest hostel that I've stayed in! I was mostly impressed by the cleanliness of the facility as well as the location. If I'm ever in Toronto again, I know exactly where to lay my head and meet interesting people who are on a journey through Canada.

Really nice place for spending a couple days in Toronto. They exchanged my US dollars and someone helped me with finding things to do and places to see. Would recommend.

It has the coolest lobby, it's like an Ikea and Apple showroom, lol The staff are very nice and helpful. Would stay here again if ever in the Toronto area

Great place, seems you're in a Hotel!!!

Great experience! Highly recommended! Clean room, friendly staff, and welcoming! Met some great folks. Definitely will return soon.

• 16th Feb 2014

The only thing I would change is that the rooms are fairly small. It would already help to put the beds up higher so the suitcases can fit under them. But everything worked out. I also liked that the lockers were included and for free! The staff was amazing! They were fun, helpful, nice and everything you could ask for in hostel staff members. The location in Kensington Market is really nice and I felt safe there all the time! I would definately stay there again!

It's a really nice hostel, with a lovely staff. I would stay there again. They have a rooftop where you can hang out with the other guests and you can also have a nice view of the city.

Clean, nice staff, central. Thank you guys. I would come back. :-)

« first « Prev 1 2 3